Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/4/2022 1:23:35 PM EDT
The platform of the current nyc mayor Eric adams.
PART 1 - NYC Mayor Eric Adams: “Every day in the police department, I kicked those crackers’ ass.”
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 1:24:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 1:30:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I like the way he speaks and carries himself.  Dude could charm my cracka' ass right into a gas chamber.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 1:30:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I applaud him, but it should be 70/30 not 30/70. Let's get that VTEC kicked in

Or whatever
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 4:52:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like the way he speaks and carries himself.  Dude could charm my cracka' ass right into a gas chamber.
View Quote

yessir.....he is a class act........

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 5:18:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Was pretty well known he was a blatant racist by anyone who worked for him in the NYPD. Several guys I know had to transfer out from under him for that exact reason.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 5:22:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Pardon me, sir, but I prefer the slur "peckerwood".  Thank you.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 5:46:27 PM EDT
[#7]
He looks as though he has tasted penis, on more than one occasion.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 5:53:35 PM EDT
[#8]
"White" cracker to u,......dumb sumbitch.
Now, go build something besides a mud hut.......
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:04:29 PM EDT
[#9]

Dude needs to sprinkle a little herp on top of the derp he’s smoking’
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:06:06 PM EDT
[#10]
He should go for some steak at the local golden corral.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:09:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Excuse me, sir, but I prefer the term "Saltine American".
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:13:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
He should go for some steak at the local golden corral.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:14:19 PM EDT
[#13]
I know cracker isn’t as bad as the n word cause I don’t have to type c word.

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:15:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Why would this surprise anyone? This guy was just playing to his audience.

I operate under the assumption that virtually all African Americans are racists with a chip on their shoulder.  Are there exceptions? Of course but the fact is that the majority Blacks hate white people. In fact they hate just about everyone that isn't black.  

Derbyshire hit the nail on the head and his "the talk" is worth sharing with your children.  10f and 10g apply here.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:17:15 PM EDT
[#15]
I honestly had no idea the new mayor of NY City was black.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:19:27 PM EDT
[#16]

NYC mayor and Biden putting together their plan to work together to attack gun violence. That means trying to pass more gun restrictions. Instead of stop and frisk it is more likely to be banning 80% lowers.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:19:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I operate under the assumption that virtually all African Americans are racists with a chip on their shoulder.  Are there exceptions? Of course but the fact is that the majority Blacks hate white people. In fact they hate just about everyone that isn't black.  

Derbyshire hit the nail on the head and his "the talk" is worth sharing with your children.  10f and 10g apply here.
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:22:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Pardon me, sir, but I prefer the slur "peckerwood".  Thank you.
View Quote
Yeah, I don't think "cracka" exactly caught on the way they wanted it to. I think it really bothers them that we really don't give a shit enough for them have slurs that they're not allowed to say like we're not allowed to say "the N word."
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:25:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Meh, it's New York. I don't give a fuck. They voted for it, they get to live with it.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:27:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

This. Whites who haven't lived around large black populations don't understand how lots of them think. Most blacks do not like white people, or Asians, or Hispanics, or hell, even blacks who have a lighter skin tone than them.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:27:51 PM EDT
[#21]
I’m an Appalachian American, asshole!
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 6:29:39 PM EDT
[#22]
In Florida where they take great pride in being crackers. We have cracker houses, cracker horses, and cracker cattle.
I've written that cross the State of Florida on a Cracker Trail twice
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:30:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Was pretty well known he was a blatant racist by anyone who worked for him in the NYPD.
View Quote

This.
The black officers group he founded in '95 supported Mumia Abu Jamal and the New Black Panther Party.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:44:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Sucks for all the white Officers and Staff that work under him....they probably don't have shit coming....clown world.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:47:06 PM EDT
[#25]
So that's what sub-70 IQ looks like.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:50:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Its all ok

He said he was sorry
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:51:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Was pretty well known he was a blatant racist by anyone who worked for him in the NYPD. Several guys I know had to transfer out from under him for that exact reason.
View Quote

Yet nothing will happen again.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:52:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Racist piece of shit
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:55:52 PM EDT
[#29]
I'll bet that dude could toss a mean chair at a wedding reception.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:00:07 PM EDT
[#30]
I honestly don't care if a black person calls me a cracker. I am not offended in the least.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:01:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Dude needs to sprinkle a little herp on top of the derp he’s smoking’
View Quote

I just lol'd hard. Haven't heard the herp derp in a while
Good times.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:02:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Just imagine the media if this had been a White or an Asian using the word n**ger.

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:04:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
"White" cracker to u,......dumb sumbitch.
Now, go build something besides a mud hut.......
View Quote

Come on man…according to sharpton they were involved in building the  pyramids… well, washing the penises of those that built then
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:05:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:06:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Could he be more outrageous than DiBlasio or Cuomo?  Doubtful. Worthless but similar big mouth.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:06:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Right up there with Himey Town
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:08:50 PM EDT
[#37]
New Yorks problem not mine
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:10:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I honestly don't care if a black person calls me a cracker. I am not offended in the least.
View Quote

Hell, I look forward to it.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:20:00 PM EDT
[#39]
New York will never elect someone who has the interests of the citizens as their main goal.  This POS was always about himself.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 10:49:11 AM EDT
[#40]
A black guy talking about whites the way anyone with an IQ north of 100 would expect a black man in the company of other black men to talk about whites.

He's a former cop and light-years better then the previous idiot.

You're not going to get Ronald Reagan as mayor of NYC in 2022.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 10:49:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:01:23 AM EDT
[#42]
Lost cause...
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:09:24 AM EDT
[#43]
I believe blacks are some of the most racist people in America, besides Orientals.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:14:47 AM EDT
[#44]
It must be frustrating for them not having a word that they can use that ruffles our feathers.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:21:41 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

This. Whites who haven't lived around large black populations don't understand how lots of them think. Most blacks do not like white people, or Asians, or Hispanics, or hell, even blacks who have a lighter skin tone than them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Darkness!
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 9:13:00 PM EDT
[#46]
disgusting. It it a shame that people that can understand english would vote for this shithead.
Same goes for Michigan and our VOLCANIC CUNT of a gov.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 9:24:59 PM EDT
[#47]

"Miss me now?"
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 5:10:30 AM EDT
[#48]

The cops certainly do, especially whenever it's contract negotiation time.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 5:18:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Darkness!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Darkness!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 5:23:09 AM EDT
[#50]
But he's black and to the brainwashed masses of lemmings/liberals/Democrat voters, that means he can't be racist, it's not possible. He was just repeating a word that another black person said moments before and that makes it completely ok and not racist...yea they really are pushing this angle.

The 2020 summer of Democrat activists burning down cities and taking the lives of more than 30 innocent people was also fighting racism per the same idiots.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top