Quoted:
Don't know why they even bother.
Is it a guilt thing?
This was known a years ago.
View Quote
Almost 4 years ago.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:03:17 PM EDT
[#4]
So in four years we get the straight story on how they stole the 2020 election and they go aw schucks, it wasn't the big lie after all ?
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:09:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:11:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So in four years we get the straight story on how they stole the 2020 election and they go aw schucks, it wasn't the big lie after all ?
View Quote
This isn't about the 2020 election, but the attempt to delegitimize Trump's win in 2016 with bullshit from the Democrat Party laundered in a coordinated fashion though the IC and mainstream media. The NY Times is deciding to report truthfully on it now, for some reason. Now that it's too late.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:12:25 PM EDT
[#7]
James Comey will go to his grave suggesting it's true.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:14:16 PM EDT
[#8]
No shit…

Jackasses.

I wonder at what point does Sniffy Joe become such an obvious embarrassment that the NY slimes even has to admit it?

Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:34:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
This isn't about the 2020 election, but the attempt to delegitimize Trump's win in 2016 with bullshit from the Democrat Party laundered in a coordinated fashion though the IC and mainstream media. The NY Times is deciding to report truthfully on it now, for some reason. Now that it's too late.
View Quote

I kinda wonder if the NYT  and other lamestream outlets are starting to feel pressure from being called out on their bias and bullshit, so they're trying to ever so slightly inch toward being more truthful?

I dunno, there's still lots of incentive for them to remain propaganda.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:38:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I kinda wonder if the NYT  and other lamestream outlets are starting to feel pressure from being called out on their bias and bullshit, so they're trying to ever so slightly inch toward being more truthful?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, they just feel safe telling the truth after their side has taken power. With an assist from them.

Why anyone believes the WaPo or NYT on their reporting about Republicans is beyond me.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:41:14 PM EDT
[#11]
I only pray we can have a barbaric, bloody war before I'm too old to collect my own scalps.

Fuck them all.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:43:18 PM EDT
[#12]
The Deep State and The Red Guards served their purpose, and now The Power Elite want them gone.

At this point, I'm rooting for the monsters they unleashed.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:45:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I only pray we can have a barbaric, bloody war before I'm too old to collect my own scalps.

Fuck them all.
View Quote
Yeah. I might have to re-read that book about Liver Eating Johnson.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:46:09 PM EDT
[#14]
If you don't understand all this, it's really, really convoluted and complicated. So it's ok.

I am sure Dan Bongino will explain it all on his Monday podcast.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:48:11 PM EDT
[#15]
If there WAS a "pee tape" it would have been posted EVERYWHERE.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:49:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If there WAS a "pee tape" it would have been posted EVERYWHERE.
View Quote
It was all over Washington before James Comey brought it to Trump's attention.

And it wasn't a tape, it wasn't a video, it was hearsay from an alcoholic Russian recorded by Christopher Steele.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:49:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL no way. It's just so they can claim they reported the truth.

They do this all of the time way after the fact and the damage is already done.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:50:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Anybody who was active on r/T_D knows the first appearance of the Russian hooker story was on 4chan, where it originally featured Rick Wilson. No doubt one of the many reasons Spez deleted T_D entirely, as opposed to simply locking it, was to prevent people from searching the sub for the vast amount of research, links, etc., that had accumulated on it.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:51:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

They don’t have that much of a soul. They’re reporting it now because not many on our side read that trash, only their side. They can now be all high and mighty, “see we can be impartial” and their followers will parrot it in an argument over bias.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:52:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

i think what hes saying is the same thing gonna happen 4 years from now where they come out admitting their bullshit after it cant be undone.

not trying to put words in anyones mouth but just guessing on what was meant

eta they just do it to provoke
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 11:53:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Fuck them all.
View Quote

MONICA
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 12:06:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

i think what hes saying is the same thing gonna happen 4 years from now where they come out admitting their bullshit after it cant be undone.

not trying to put words in anyones mouth but just guessing on what was meant

eta they just do it to provoke
View Quote

That is what I meant.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 4:17:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Propaganda machine be like that.  Fake news will carry the liberal bullshit and swear it’s true and half of the country will believe them no matter how

Insane..
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 4:54:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 5:02:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

LOL no way. It's just so they can claim they reported the truth.

They do this all of the time way after the fact and the damage is already done.
View Quote

I'm sure we'll get the shocking 2020 election exposé in 2025.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 1:36:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pretty much this.

MSM/Dems have lied about so much in the past several years, all proven false (including through insider video which proves they KNEW their narrative was false), it’s amazing anyone still watches/reads them.

But this time it’s true right?
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 2:27:06 PM EDT
[#27]
In case the NYT gets cold feet or decides to alter their story, don’t forget about the Wayback Machine:
http://web.archive.org/web/20210515184431/https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/15/business/media/spooked-private-spies-news-media.html
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 2:28:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It was all over Washington before James Comey brought it to Trump's attention.

And it wasn't a tape, it wasn't a video, it was hearsay from an alcoholic Russian recorded by Christopher Steele.
View Quote

Who worked for Brookings and was friends with one of the main Ukraine impeachment witnesses
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 2:34:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
No shit…

Jackasses.

I wonder at what point does Sniffy Joe become such an obvious embarrassment that the NY slimes even has to admit it?

View Quote

6 months or more after he leaves office.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 2:35:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Don't know why they even bother.
Is it a guilt thing?
This was known a years ago.
View Quote
It's how they operate.  They publish the lie on Page 1 for years, and then publish the retraction when no one cares.  Then they pretend to be objective journalists.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 2:38:09 PM EDT
[#31]
“Journalism Dies in Darkness.....,and we can’t see a thing”.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 2:39:30 PM EDT
[#32]
'Oh no, we were duped'

Yeah, no.  You openly colluded with it.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 2:46:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Nytimes trying to regain credibility.

After 4 years of progandizing and gaslighting the public.

They lied for 4 years. That takes alot of dishonest deceitful people.

Oh well, no more mean tweets.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 2:51:54 PM EDT
[#34]
I thought this was undisputed public knowledge for years now?
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 2:57:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
There are people, like my parents, who only read the NY Times and only watch MSNBC. If you try to tell them anything not covered by those outlets, they dismiss you as a crazy wing nut who listens to Rush Limbaugh. Totally locked in the Matrix.

For example they were going on about global warming, and I told them there was nothing to worry about and it's a hoax being pushed by people with other agendas. Their jaws literally dropped and looked at me like I had just told them I quit my job to join Scientology or something.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 3:00:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
There are people, like my parents, who only read the NY Times and only watch MSNBC. If you try to tell them anything not covered by those outlets, they dismiss you as a crazy wing nut who listens to Rush Limbaugh. Totally locked in the Matrix.
View Quote

Here's a good aside on NYT distorting shit to make Rep candidate for Virginia gov look like a qtard.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/05/12/behind-the-curtain-how-the-new-york-times-manufactures-lies-for-democrats-to-attack-their-opponents/
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 3:01:24 PM EDT
[#37]
R Kelly thread
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 3:01:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Knew all this stuff when it happened... that Steele idiot? He was under a seven year contract providing business security to Putin’s favorite oligarch, Oleg Deripaska he literally was colluding with Russians.  He also was interviewed by a DoJ official after the “dossier” was handed over who found him incredible and politically biased.  McCain, who brought the dossier to the FBI was buddies with and illegally campaign financed by Deripaska’s British crony, Nat Rothschilds...they were all in on it.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 3:03:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
When Mueller said he "couldn't exonerate Trump," and the Uniparty/Barr let him get away with that standard [i.e.: guilty until proven innocent], the left had everything it needed. They've been saying Trump is guilty ever since.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 3:06:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

In red:
who is pressuring them?

They will always and forever be leftist propaganda
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 3:06:46 PM EDT
[#41]
FNYT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top