Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2019 9:13:45 AM EDT
Now what do we do?  I assume the NRA has already talked to his son and maybe Trump himself?
Link Posted: 6/5/2019 9:15:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Lol It was probably the nra’s idea to ban them

Just like bumpstocks
Link Posted: 6/5/2019 9:16:04 AM EDT
[#2]
We’re fucked
Link Posted: 6/5/2019 9:20:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/5/2019 9:26:22 AM EDT
[#5]
I wish there was a 10 page thread about this already
Link Posted: 6/5/2019 9:55:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Or a 20 page AND a 40 page thread.......
Link Posted: 6/5/2019 9:58:45 AM EDT
[#7]
The thing that makes the most sense, and therefore is highly unlikely to do, is for Trump to go to a gun range with the Secret Service and perhaps a military unit and see for himself about supressors, bump stocks and all the rest. He might be surprised at what he finds out . . .
Link Posted: 6/5/2019 10:06:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Yea so he can say that only LE/ Mil need them, not us lowly peons
Link Posted: 6/5/2019 10:46:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, there was a 20 page thread.

Is this the new one?
Link Posted: 6/5/2019 11:30:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Is this the new one?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is this the new one?
Link Posted: 6/6/2019 10:48:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Our biggest problem is that we a very small group, and because of that, we are a very small voting block.  Politicians always like big numbers.  We are really strewed if NRA doesnt strongly support us. Right now they are less credible because of all the infighting and BS by the media about them on the brink. Man, I dont know. If Trump strews us we're really in a bad spot. But we will know where we stand with him.
Link Posted: 6/6/2019 11:04:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Our biggest problem is that we a very small group, and because of that, we are a very small voting block.  Politicians always like big numbers.  We are really strewed if NRA doesnt strongly support us. Right now they are less credible because of all the infighting and BS by the media about them on the brink. Man, I dont know. If Trump strews us we're really in a bad spot. But we will know where we stand with him.
View Quote
We should know where he stands already...
His AG Pick is Anti-Gun
His ATF pick is Anti-Gun
He supports Red Flag Laws and Universal Background Checks
He pushed to ban bumpstocks without Congress

Trump told Feinstein that "He will get the votes and get it passed" when discussing what would go into her Assault Weapons Ban during the same hearing he said "Take the Guns First, then Due Process" when creating the Red Flag Laws.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZsm9rmb-8o (1:00:00 Mark)

"I will be strongly pushing Comprehensive Background Checks with an emphasis on Mental Health. Raise age to 21 and end sale of Bump Stocks! Congress is in a mood to finally do something on this issue - I hope!"
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 22, 2018

"Even if [the plaintiff] were entitled to Second Amendment protection, his challenge would be baseless: [8 U.S.C] section 922(g) furthers the government's compelling interest in keeping firearms out of the hands of individuals who are likely to use the irresponsibly. Empirical evidence supports the conclusion that those previously convicted of drunk driving are significantly more likely to abuse alcohol and commit acts of violence. And these drunk drivers are significantly more likely than individuals without alcohol-related convictions to be arrested for crimes involving violence and/or misuse of firearms."
- Trump Administration Brief to 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals (PA, NJ, DE, VI)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwqWATBAg-a/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top