Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 7/3/2011 12:41:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw this a while back, Joe, but hadn't yet signed up for it.

I saw there were two options:

1. Connect via Facebook

2. Create a New Account

I'm kind of wary about the former (it wasn't clear what all that would entail), so I wanted to ask about the latter.

IIRC, I already have an NRA account (that I've used to verify membership, among other things).

So, I was just wondering what the purpose of a new/secondary NRA-related account might be, and was wondering if there was any way I could use my existing account (I didn't see such an option).

Thanks in advance.  
Link Posted: 7/3/2011 5:53:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Ditto on the already have an account for membership, but I do not do Facebook.  How does one sign up then?  Thanks Joe
Link Posted: 7/3/2011 7:19:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Done. I hope they don't use my e-mail for a bunch of unrelated stuff. Otherwise it will go the way of the old phone calls.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top