BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 2:43:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Serious issues in this thread.

If someone hit "Reply" to someones post, then posted, instead of making a new post as their self, it edited the post they replied to and input what they posted.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 8:39:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't think this is server related, but all Amazon VigLinks are redirecting to their Canuckistani site for me.  Not sure it's something directly related to Arfcom since I'm seeing it happen on other boards.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 8:50:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I’m still getting the ‘return to top’ when posting a reply.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 11:44:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Where is the General discussion/topics forum?
Its not there for me....any ideas?
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 11:55:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By tooly:
Where is the General discussion/topics forum?
Its not there for me....any ideas?
View Quote
Direct link to GD.

If it just brings you to the forum listings, and you can't find it in the menu...you may have been banned from GD. I was banned from GD for awhile, and it just didn't show up at all, anywhere, while signed into my account.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 4:03:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By flpickupman:
I’m still getting the ‘return to top’ when posting a reply.
View Quote
Agreed, still occurring...
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 11:25:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 7:48:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Tigwelder1971:
Several reported issues with ad bumping in the EE.  Icons for bump are highlighted with no abilty to bump.
View Quote
This is happening to me, I just came in to report it.

Also the post editor is acting weird, tapping the down arrow sends the cursor to the end of the sentence but then hitting Enter moves the sentence down as if the cursor was at the beginning.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:23:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Can't log in on a Mac with Safari. What did you do? It worked yesterday then today got a server 500 error for a while then when it came back up it wanted me to log in and I got in an endless loop. Firefox works fine. I want it to work in safari because I prefer Safari.

What happened?
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 9:52:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By edgephoto:
Can't log in on a Mac with Safari. What did you do? It worked yesterday then today got a server 500 error for a while then when it came back up it wanted me to log in and I got in an endless loop. Firefox works fine. I want it to work in safari because I prefer Safari.

What happened?
View Quote
I was having the same issue with Chrome.  I deleted the cookie from AR15.com and was able to login without issue after that.
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 10:35:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Scott_In_OKC:
I was having the same issue with Chrome.  I deleted the cookie from AR15.com and was able to login without issue after that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

What happened?
Thanks Scott I was have the same issue on my iPhone 5.
Cleared browser history. And now all is working again.
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 12:26:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By survivor45:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By survivor45:

What happened?
Glad I could help!
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 12:48:59 PM EDT
[#13]
had the same problem on an android. cleared the history and reload and was able to log in.
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 1:16:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GoatBoy] [#14]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top