Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How'd you keep reinjuring it?

@TurboJet
View Quote

@ oldbutspry
The most recent cause:
Pleasure Log: Friday, November 20th 11:30 AM,
While shopping with the other poors at Walmart an attractive female of Latin decent was having issues reaching an object on an upper shelf. I immediately swooped in to offer my assistance which she graciously thanked me. She made direct eye contact and I could tell behind her floral print mask she was smiling.
This caused an instant rush of blood flow to both my face and member. I locked up briefly but was able to smile and say Ma 'lady while tipping my beaver skin fedora saving the closing of the interaction.

Notes
1) Miss Fiesta (her nickname) is a solid 8.7 may rate higher but due to mask will have to derate her for now.
2) Her shampoo/conditioner which I later identified as Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine is very pleasurable. Purchased four bottles for future olfactory stimulation.
3) No wedding band present and no children products in cart so appears to be unsullied with crotch fruit.
4) Drives 2016 Ford Explorer, Black in color, Mississippi license plate number JBT 1057.

Link Posted: 11/27/2020 11:29:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

@ oldbutspry
The most recent cause:
While shopping with the other poors at Walmart an attractive female of Latin decent was having issues reaching an object on an upper shelf. I immediately swooped in to offer my assistance which she graciously thanked me. She made direct eye contact and I could tell behind her floral print mask she was smiling.
This caused an instant rush of blood flow to both my face and member. I locked up briefly but was able to smile and say Ma 'lady while tipping my beaver skin fedora saving the closing of the interaction.

Notes
1) Miss Fiesta (her nickname) is a solid 8.7 may rate higher but due to mask will have to derate her for now.
2) Her shampoo/conditioner which I later identified as Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine is very pleasurable. Purchased four bottles for future olfactory stimulation.
3) No wedding band present and no children products in cart so appears to be unsullied with crotch fruit.
4) Drives 2016 Ford Explorer, Black in color, Mississippi license plate number JBT 1057.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How'd you keep reinjuring it?

@TurboJet

@ oldbutspry
The most recent cause:

Notes

@TurboJet

Have you located her house yet?  Those online background searches are fairly cheap. That's assuming you missed your opportunity to tail her home.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:21:31 AM EDT
[#3]
OP, how's the pleasure journaling been cumming along?

@MolonLobster
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 9:49:54 PM EDT
[#4]
This thread will never die unless OP requests a lock.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 10:34:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Bet the wife has an Unpleasured Journal.
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 10:41:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 4:39:54 PM EDT
[#7]

I always wondered why anyone would want to get a degree in journalism. That thread explains it all!!
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 6:55:31 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm going to have to post an update here....
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 7:18:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
a lot of guys  keep a "pleasure" journal
View Quote

No.. No they dont..
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 7:21:45 PM EDT
[#10]
You should had pushed her over the desk and had your way with her and then logged in your scorebook.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 7:23:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Like a lot of guys I keep a "pleasure" journal to record my pleasure sessions.

[/img]
View Quote

That's where you're wrong buddy!
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 7:25:35 PM EDT
[#12]
I told my wife about this thread the other day and she mentioned that she has a "spank bank".  I said WTF are you talking about?  Been married for 38 years and never knew she had a"spank bank".  Should I eject?
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 7:30:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I told my wife about this thread the other day and she mentioned that she has a "spank bank".  I said WTF are you talking about?  Been married for 38 years and never knew she had a"spank bank".  Should I eject?
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 7:30:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Damn at first I thought that was harsh. But then I realized you both are over 50 years old so meh
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:26:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Damn at first I thought that was harsh. But then I realized you both are over 50 years old so meh
View Quote

She's actually 60. Rules
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:58:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
women over 50 jill off for sure

I saw a lady fingering herself a few weeks ago in her car.. she was really going at it too.

I drive a truck.  we see alot of stuff.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 11:00:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Your gonna want to know more

thats for sure
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:21:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I saw a lady fingering herself a few weeks ago in her car.. she was really going at it too.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pics?
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:24:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Horse shit
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:50:06 AM EDT
[#20]
OP, thanks for the laugh, I'm sure we all needed that.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 2:20:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Did you honk at her?
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 4:54:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Did you honk at her?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you honk at her?
nope.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:07:49 PM EDT
[#23]
In AA we call that our 4th step
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:20:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
nope.
View Quote

Just stayed next to her an enjoyed the show?
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 2:14:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 2:49:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
nope.

not really enjoying the show.
I noticed her mouth was wide open
at first I thought she was having a medical emergency, because most 50+ YO women are not normally naked in the passenger seat.
then I noticed one hand was digging in her crotch and the other was firmly pulling her nipples.

the image is burned into my brain.

Link Posted: 12/24/2020 9:20:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Belated Happy Festivus.....
I got a lot of problems with you people.

I skipped the last half,....SMH
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 5:37:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Tis the season for Journaling!!
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 8:33:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Anybody have any exciting holiday journal entries they'd like to share?
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 8:50:43 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:44:39 PM EDT
[#31]
lol
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:34:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Does everyone have their 2021 journals off to a good start? Has anyone made a New Year's Journal Resolution?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:05:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:53:14 AM EDT
[#34]

It's the horses in the corners that really sell it.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:22:44 AM EDT
[#35]
I had a long-winded, rambling response about our failing society due to the emasculation of manhood by mainstream leftists.  The longer it went the more it sounded like something Ted Kaczynski would have written.  I'll just say this to the OP, "WTF is wrong with you?  Seek professional help." and be done with it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:26:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Do you wash your hands before you touch the journal or is it strangely discolored?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:58:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
....The longer it went the more it sounded like something Ted Kaczynski would have written...
View Quote

Every decent tome needs to have a good Preface or Introduction!
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:10:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Do you wash your hands before you touch the journal or is it strangely discolored?
View Quote

Pages all stuck together.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:30:28 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Like a lot of guys I keep a "pleasure" journal to record my pleasure sessions.

She was looking for something this morning and came across it in my desk.

Needless to say she wasn't excited
View Quote

" like a lot of guys " OP, you're a fucking strange person.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:40:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
at first I thought she was having a medical emergency, because most 50+ YO women are not normally naked in the passenger seat.
then I noticed one hand was digging in her crotch and the other was firmly pulling her nipples.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
nope.

lol I miss all the exciting stuff.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:01:21 PM EDT
[#41]
OP sounds creepy af.  Most guys just whack it and move on.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:03:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I like to record the actresses, the scene and amount of pleasure derived from the session. I work a lot at night on my computer after the family goes to bed....
View Quote

God damn, weirdo. Cringing so hard my shoulders are touching.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:07:26 PM EDT
[#43]
The thread concept is mind blowing. That any man believes that it is even remotely common to write about their masturbatory fantasies and experiences in a diary...wtf.

Thread is gay as fuck.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:14:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Drive by troll, he won't be back.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:22:32 PM EDT
[#45]

Fourth post nailed it
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 12:57:39 AM EDT
[#46]
@MolonLobster

OP, we need an update!
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 1:10:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The thread concept is mind blowing. That any man believes that it is even remotely common to write about their masturbatory fantasies and experiences in a diary...wtf.

Thread is gay as fuck.
View Quote

Want to be strangely transfixed on a tale while also laughing your ass off?

Find the Mister Metokur "Deviants" saga.

It has been banned off of Youtube several times and gets re-uploaded.

May have to find it on BitChute.

Somebody recommended it a few years ago after a discussion of some weird shit was discussed here.    I had mentioned Vore after learning about it at work after it was discussed during motions in a courtroom (my little pony vore was found on the computer of a school shooter).   I thought I had heard and seen everything.   An ARF member pointed me to one of the Mister Metokur videos on that specific genre.

Anyhow, the resulting outright laughter from the first couple videos in the Mister Metokur serious had me laughing so hard I cried and my sides hurt the next day.

Fucking WEIRD shit.   It focuses on Deviant Art a forum of very special autistics with very strange fetishes that evidently hate being made fun of.
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 8:18:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Btt
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 7:30:02 PM EDT
[#49]
BTT
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 1:58:05 AM EDT
[#50]
What kind of notebooks do you guys use for your journaling?

College or wide rule?

Spiral or bound?

Legal or letter size?

Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top