BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 10/18/2021 9:25:51 AM EDT
From my marxist company:

"Hi,

Your request for a religious accommodation to be exempt from receiving a COVID-19 vaccine has been reviewed and the request has been denied.  Without making a determination regarding the sincerity of your religious beliefs it is our responsibility to protect our other employees to whom we owe a safe work environment. Granting your request to remain unvaccinated will cause an undue hardship because of the risk of transmission to fellow employees or customers potentially causing physical injury, hospitalization or death.  All decisions are final unless you have additional accommodations to propose that were not already considered.  Effective October 27th, all employees without an approved accommodation must provide proof of their first dose in the myHR system. Thank you for your understanding and anticipated cooperation."

Apparently my sincere belief that murder is wrong via injection of aborted fetal cells into MY BODY is not my religious right. The 1st Amendment is supposed to guarantee religious freedom OR “the free exercise thereof." The 1st amendment means nothing in America anymore. Being vaccinated does not STOP the spread of infection. Masks do not work. Fk Fauci. Fk Biden.

Link Posted: 10/18/2021 9:32:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Dang. I was worried they might try for the "reasonable accommodations" angle. I guess they are saying we don't care about your RE, or if it is valid or not, because there is no way to accommodate you.

I haven't heard anything on mine yet, but I'm expecting something similar. The only thing I can see that might save me is that I have no reason to be onsite anymore, and still work remote 60% of the time.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 9:38:42 AM EDT
[#2]
SOP from leftist organizations.

SFPD denied all exemption applications also.

There will be more companies and public agencies doing the same.

I just received my RE questionnaire but fully expect a denial.

I'm waiting until the last moment to activate my retirement.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 9:40:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks like the Religious Exemption really exist in theory only not practice. I'd lawyer up on that notice.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 9:41:21 AM EDT
[#4]
They recognize your religious objections.
They claim they cannot afford to make reasonable accommodations for your religious beliefs.

Assuming you've been able to work under existing reasonable accommodations for the past 20 months, I don't believe them.

Did they request that employees apply for exemptions?
If so, that was a sham, they had no intent to grant reasonable accommodations, in fact they now officially claim in writing that it's not even possible.

Link Posted: 10/18/2021 9:42:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Lawyer
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 9:44:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Looks like an easy lawsuit to me. Especially if you were “essential “ during the past year and a half.  Never mind the vaccinated spread covid too.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 9:44:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lawyer
View Quote
Hopefully OP has had one advising him even before he sent a response.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 9:45:14 AM EDT
[#8]

If their basis for firing you is that they MUST stop transmission of the virus to other employees by requiring vaccination.....then they actually have no basis at all because the vaccine does not stop transmission.

The fucking ass clowns at the CDC have even said this.

Maybe an attorney should inquire a little more strongly as to why this basis is being used to fire you?

Link Posted: 10/18/2021 9:47:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Time for the Bat Signal. (no, not the #15 Bat Signal)

@LawyerUp
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 9:48:17 AM EDT
[#10]
This seems to be the norm now. Mine was denied as well. Losing my job 12/1.  I know of at least 5 people whos religious exceptions were also denied. Welcome to communism.

No idea what to do about it. The left is also trying to block you from unemployment if you get fired for not taking the vaccine. Its just crazy.  Organize a call in sick day. Seemed to work for Southwest.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 9:50:16 AM EDT
[#11]
So they reviewed it by not even considering it?

Clown world. What was fine last month now is causing undue hardship. These people are fucking nuts.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 9:52:57 AM EDT
[#12]
I remember being in elementary school and middle school thinking to myself "man I can't wait to grow up and get out of school so I don't have to put up with this nonsensical horse shit anymore."

And then they go and turn the entire world into a nanny state elementary school.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 9:53:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Absolutely insane that they feel like they have the right to tell you if your religious beliefs are valid.

And to say it's for safety. The fucking fake vaccine doesn't prevent transmission!!!
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 9:57:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
From my marxist company:

"Hi,

Your request for a religious accommodation to be exempt from receiving a COVID-19 vaccine has been reviewed and the request has been denied.  Without making a determination regarding the sincerity of your religious beliefs it is our responsibility to protect our other employees to whom we owe a safe work environment. Granting your request to remain unvaccinated will cause an undue hardship because of the risk of transmission to fellow employees or customers potentially causing physical injury, hospitalization or death.  All decisions are final unless you have additional accommodations to propose that were not already considered.  Effective October 27th, all employees without an approved accommodation must provide proof of their first dose in the myHR system. Thank you for your understanding and anticipated cooperation."

Apparently my sincere belief that murder is wrong via injection of aborted fetal cells into MY BODY is not my religious right. The 1st Amendment is supposed to guarantee religious freedom OR “the free exercise thereof." The 1st amendment means nothing in America anymore. Being vaccinated does not STOP the spread of infection. Masks do not work. Fk Fauci. Fk Biden.

View Quote

Send an e-mail asking for clarification to have them repeat that they are denying your religious exemption that is required under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act. You should also make sure to make them clarify that they are mandating you take a shot that is under an Emergency Use Authorization. Also be sure to ask that if it is their opinion that a shot that does not confer immunity, does not prevent infection, and does not prevent the spread of the virus is the reason for their denying your religious exemption. Let them know that the response to your questions will be relayed to your attorney.

If they send the same boilerplate nonsense back to you, contact an attorney. The next step is to file an religious discrimination complaint with both the federal and state EEOC. Then have your attorney draft a lawsuit or join one of the many currently on-going depending on what the attorney thinks is best.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 10:12:47 AM EDT
[#15]
LOL, lawyer up they cry.  If he could afford that, he could probably afford to quit over the mandate.  That written, quit whining about the shot.  If you are Catholic, Pope said ok to get pfizer or maybe others if you really need it.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 10:13:22 AM EDT
[#16]
If your basis for exemption was the fact that aborted fetal cells were being injected into your body, I can see why they denied it.

There are no fetal cells in any of the vaccines.

If you are talking about the HEK-293 fetal cell line used in testing, there is no clear indication that the cells were derived from an aborted fetus, they could have likely come from a miscarried fetus.

You need to reframe your argument to capture the fact that you recently became aware of the use of potentially aborted fetal cell lines used in experimental vaccine testing and you find any product designed using those cells incompatible with your beliefs.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 10:21:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
If your basis for exemption was the fact that aborted fetal cells were being injected into your body, I can see why they denied it.

There are no fetal cells in any of the vaccines.

If you are talking about the HEK-293 fetal cell line used in testing, there is no clear indication that the cells were derived from an aborted fetus, they could have likely come from a miscarried fetus.

You need to reframe your argument to capture the fact that you recently became aware of the use of potentially aborted fetal cell lines used in experimental vaccine testing and you find any product designed using those cells incompatible with your beliefs.
View Quote
You realize that none of that has any bearing on a "religious exemption", right?
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 10:27:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Funny letter though "We can't risk you being non injected, around the other injected people, as you might make them sick"

I thought the injection made them safe?

But they admit it doesn't.

Lawyer up.

Until enough of you folks out there in corporate america start walking en mass, they are going to abuse you. When it hurts their stock price, they relent. #southwest

Link Posted: 10/18/2021 10:28:13 AM EDT
[#19]
My company has mandated the vaccine.

I will not be asking for their permission (through a religious exemption) to not put something I do not want in my body. When they get around to asking me, I will tell them "No", and that they do not have that authority. I exchange my time, effort, intellect, and skill sets for their money. That is the contract we agreed upon, and I will not be altering it. If they no longer want me to work for them because of this, so be it.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 10:38:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
LOL, lawyer up they cry.  If he could afford that, he could probably afford to quit over the mandate.  That written, quit whining about the shot.  If you are Catholic, Pope said ok to get pfizer or maybe others if you really need it.
View Quote

If they told you to jump off a bridge, you would obey.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 10:42:58 AM EDT
[#21]
If you lawyer up and file an EEOC, it would be interesting to see exactly how many reasonable accommodation requests based on religious grounds have been denied.

Weird that they jumped straight to ‘there are no reasonable accommodations possible’. By admitting this, they admit that all the workplace measures put in place to “flatten the curve” have been all for show.

Link Posted: 10/18/2021 10:44:57 AM EDT
[#22]

Through this Democrat mandate, the Gov't is conditioning employers to be an enforcement arm (of the gov't mandate) to evaluate employees religious beliefs and terminate their employment if their religious beliefs are not in line with the gov't vaccine mandate. Thus the Gov't has successfully partnered with private employers to diminish God and your religious beliefs for a higher gov't power and purpose.

Link Posted: 10/18/2021 10:45:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

If they told you to jump off a bridge, you would obey.
View Quote

If they were pointing a gun at me.  Which metaphorically, they are, at many.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 10:46:19 AM EDT
[#24]
It’s not their exemption to give. It’s your right and you are informing them that you’re taking it. Lawyer up.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 10:55:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Here is what I told my brother when he said to just take the vaccine.  

Here is the analogy:

I said, I am going to bring a serial rapist to you, you MUST suck his D$CK and SWALLOW.  If you don't he could possibly rape someone in the near future.

He said "that's not the same"

I said it is exactly the same.  You don't want to put that guys D$CK in your mouth, and swallow a substance you don't want in your body.  I don't want a needle put into my body and I don't want a substance injected into my body.

He said, but the vaccine helps prevent infection.

I replied, and once you suck his D$CK he probably won't rape someone.

I ended the conversation with, "Oh I forgot to mention the D$CK you suck and the semen you ingest may expose you to life altering STD's.  But remember, you are doing it to save your job and for the greater good.  Don't forget to wear knee pads"

mike drop
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 10:56:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

If they were pointing a gun at me.  Which metaphorically, they are, at many.
View Quote
Shove off from here.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 11:04:24 AM EDT
[#27]
deleted. nevermind
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 11:05:52 AM EDT
[#28]
I think I'd retain a lawyer and make a threat.  

I'm not sure where your bank, your level of personal resolve or your willingness to F with people are,  but it might be worth the threat of a lawsuit for religious discrimination might be worth it.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 11:11:07 AM EDT
[#29]
General Electric ?
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 11:11:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Send an e-mail asking for clarification to have them repeat that they are denying your religious exemption that is required under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act. You should also make sure to make them clarify that they are mandating you take a shot that is under an Emergency Use Authorization. Also be sure to ask that if it is their opinion that a shot that does not confer immunity, does not prevent infection, and does not prevent the spread of the virus is the reason for their denying your religious exemption. Let them know that the response to your questions will be relayed to your attorney.

If they send the same boilerplate nonsense back to you, contact an attorney. The next step is to file an religious discrimination complaint with both the federal and state EEOC. Then have your attorney draft a lawsuit or join one of the many currently on-going depending on what the attorney thinks is best.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
From my marxist company:

"Hi,

100% this. Mine was approved and I was hoping they would disapproved so I could take them to court. Im still going to fight the mandatory testing on the angle its discriminatory.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 11:14:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Lawyr'up ?

Got to be a specialty by now
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 11:19:10 AM EDT
[#32]
Will be interesting to see if my organization gives me that line of bullshit. Will be hilarious, because I've been working from home since March of last year... 100 percent of my time on the clock is working from home. So the idea that they can't accommodate me is laughable.  If they deny it, they'll be paying off my house. lol.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 11:19:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
You realize that none of that has any bearing on a "religious exemption", right?
View Quote

Yup..trying to box him into a corner.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 11:24:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Organize a walkout with like minded people.  This whole thing is making me really lose faith and humanity in people.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 11:27:10 AM EDT
[#35]
I wouldn't request anything from the employer until you retain a lawyer.  Follow his advice, don't go requesting anything unless advised by your legal counsel.  People on GD drafting legal documents for you is insane.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 11:31:34 AM EDT
[#36]
So they are forcing you to get vaxed and still pass the virus to employees or customers?

Versus not getting vaxed and doing the same as above?

Link Posted: 10/18/2021 11:33:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Yet if you decided you were suddenly female they’d be okay with that and you using the women’s restroom. Clown world
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 11:36:16 AM EDT
[#38]
That is probably a pre-written response that everyone is getting. No need to pay anyone to even read your RE if they can just blanket deny all of them with a generic response that negates any consideration of the actual religious exemption.

I think I would try to continue that conversation by requesting clarification. At least force them to read it. I guess the next steps are dependent upon their ability to accommodate you, which is dependent on your specific circumstances.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 11:36:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Here is the analogy:

I said, I am going to bring a serial rapist to you, you MUST suck his D$CK and SWALLOW.  If you don't he could possibly rape someone in the near future.

I said it is exactly the same.  You don't want to put that guys D$CK in your mouth, and swallow a substance you don't want in your body.  I don't want a needle put into my body and I don't want a substance injected into my body.

I ended the conversation with, "Oh I forgot to mention the D$CK you suck and the semen you ingest may expose you to life altering STD's.  But remember, you are doing it to save your job and for the greater good.  Don't forget to wear knee pads"

mike drop
View Quote

Mike drop?

Link Posted: 10/18/2021 11:45:09 AM EDT
[#40]
My parents neighbors are Muslim. He told me that not a single one of them would get that shit. Ever.

Say your Muslim? Bet they wouldn’t touch that with a 10 ft pole.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 11:48:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Time to file EEOC complaint.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 11:55:47 AM EDT
[#42]
They are not going to accept any RE's. Don't you know they hate believers?
My wife's company said in their announcement that aborted fetal cells cannot be used for religious exemption.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 12:00:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
My wife's company said in their announcement that aborted fetal cells cannot be used for religious exemption.
View Quote

That is some major bullshit. The cell lines were used in development. Pretty sure they can't tell your wife that she's not allowed to have a belief.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 12:16:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

That isn’t up to them.  

Get fired and sue them.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 12:26:24 PM EDT
[#45]
OP, you've been given a gift.

they have denied your request based on two demonstrably false claims.

Ask them the relevant questions, (don't answer any more to them), when they don't relent, hire a lawyer.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 12:30:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Here is the analogy:

mike drop
View Quote

That's a terrible analogy, unless you've been a lifelong anti-vaxxer whose never had a shot.

You're dick analogy basically means you just won't suck this dick, but you have a history of sucking others.

Might want to go back to the drawing board on this argument.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 12:31:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

From the OP:
Apparently my sincere belief that murder is wrong via injection of aborted fetal cells into MY BODY is not my religious right.

That was basis OP provided, but you are right it is not the basis of all.  So the advice of relying on fetal cells for your exemption is weak.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 12:35:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
So they are forcing you to get vaxed and still pass the virus to employees or customers?

Versus not getting vaxed and doing the same as above?

View Quote

That appears to be their rationale.

It's much safer for vaccinated people to transmit the virus to other vaccinated people than it is for unvaccinated people to transmit the virus to vaccinated people.

We're living in a period of mass psychosis. Nothing hyperbolic about it, it's legit mass psychosis.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 12:36:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

If their basis for firing you is that they MUST stop transmission of the virus to other employees by requiring vaccination.....then they actually have no basis at all because the vaccine does not stop transmission.

The fucking ass clowns at the CDC have even said this.

Maybe an attorney should inquire a little more strongly as to why this basis is being used to fire you?

View Quote

Exactly.

They’re lying to you. That opens your options IMO.
Link Posted: 10/18/2021 12:38:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top