Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2022 8:28:22 PM EDT
..from a vasectomy.

Decided to dabble in sensor panels for my computers.  

Using Adia64 and a 5in screen for my gaming rig and a 3.5in for my other computer.  

Came out fairly well I think...  Gaming rig panel is just sitting on the desk since my glass side faces a wall.  The 3.5in I mounted inside the second rig. All of the graphs and bars move based on use/fan RPM/etc.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 7:48:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Neat. Glad you found something to occupy your mind and time. I've recently had ACL repair and tendon reattached in my finger so I'm stuck at home as well. Considering assembling a pvs14. We'll see.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 10:56:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Neat. Glad you found something to occupy your mind and time. I've recently had ACL repair and tendon reattached in my finger so I'm stuck at home as well. Considering assembling a pvs14. We'll see.
View Quote

You build your own NVG?!
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 11:53:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You build your own NVG?!
View Quote
PVS-14s are shockingly easy to build.  You can even purge them at home if you'd like.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top