Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:38:57 PM EDT
[#8]
I like Chairman Robinette
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:45:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Depends
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:48:12 PM EDT
[#10]
How about instead of being children, you justifiably criticize their actions and policies?

Or maybe it’s just me, hearing stupid nicknames makes me think your IQ is just above water buffalo. If you giggle at yourself after saying it, you’re below a water buffalo and maybe below carp.

Y’all decry how we’re becoming real life Idiocracy but then do exactly the same shit.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:48:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Commander in Thief
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:49:17 PM EDT
[#12]
OBiden
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:50:14 PM EDT
[#13]
??a
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:54:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How about instead of being children, you justifiably criticize their actions and policies?

Or maybe it’s just me, hearing stupid nicknames makes me think your IQ is just above water buffalo. If you giggle at yourself after saying it, you’re below a water buffalo and maybe below carp.

Y’all decry how we’re becoming real life Idiocracy but then do exactly the same shit.
View Quote

I bet you're a lot of fucking fun at parties...  
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:55:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:55:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah no shit. WTF!  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:56:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Joe Bob Jr - Tim pool
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:57:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Ok, back to bidness.

Unpresident Joseph Robinovich Xiden

His side piece:

Rice Resident Cameltoe Hairy
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:57:51 PM EDT
[#19]
It’s Cuntmala. I don’t care if I’m being profane.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:59:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Biden*

*The fraudulently elected 46th president
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:00:10 PM EDT
[#21]
He hijacked Trump's Twitter, he should inherit his dumb nicknames. Drumpf
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:00:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

So we didn’t have 4 years of “Drumpf”?  I’m perfectly okay stooping to their level at this point.  And our side is a lot more creative.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:02:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Water buffaloes are pretty smart.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:02:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I like Chairman Robinette
View Quote

The spelling is a little different ... but that could be due to usual American incompetence ... there is a French word ... it translates thus:

robinet       =>      tap, faucet, cock, spigot
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:03:19 PM EDT
[#25]
"Biden" implies stupidity.  That's what I call him
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:03:39 PM EDT
[#26]
I just prefer to adopt the same idea that the left used for the last 4 years:

Squinty man bad!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:04:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:04:20 PM EDT
[#28]
#Not my Ho.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:04:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Joe Fucktard and the Cumguzzler

Did I do it right?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:04:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plus where is the sense in being kind or civil to people who truly wish to destroy this nation and view any one of us here as enemies of the state to be crushed. Making fun of them is quite civil overall, harmless humor.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:11:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

We listened to the other side for 4 years calling Trump everything but President so we do find this amusing and will probably continue. We also find your objections amusing and hope you are sufficiently triggered to return to your Joe and the Ho coloring book and not further bother us with your white knight drivel. Thanks for your participation.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:25:25 PM EDT
[#32]
President* Biden
Illegitimate Joe
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:26:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Kumswalla Hairepus
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:28:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Joke Bidet, Cameltoe Hairyass
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:30:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Which of joe's proposed policies excites you the most?!?!?!?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:31:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Placeholder president

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:34:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Uncle Touchy
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:34:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

FuddyChryst.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:48:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Frieden - as in the chicken stuff.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:50:49 PM EDT
[#40]
"Slimy little communist shit twinkle-toed cocksucker" has a nice ring to it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:56:02 PM EDT
[#41]
King George III
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:58:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Or maybe it's just me, hearing stupid nicknames makes me think your IQ is just above water buffalo. If you giggle at yourself after saying it, you're below a water buffalo and maybe below carp.

Y'all decry how we're becoming real life Idiocracy but then do exactly the same shit.
View Quote

Among the many things that Americans appear to have lost is a sense of humor.

Is it really necessary to address Biden's platform at the plank level in the context of GD? I think not...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:05:38 PM EDT
[#43]
IP Man... Illegitimate President,  Man...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:07:41 PM EDT
[#44]
THIEF IN CHIEF
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:14:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Forget it Joe.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:22:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Is it really necessary to address Biden's platform at the plank level in the context of GD? I think not...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or maybe it's just me, hearing stupid nicknames makes me think your IQ is just above water buffalo. If you giggle at yourself after saying it, you're below a water buffalo and maybe below carp.

Y'all decry how we're becoming real life Idiocracy but then do exactly the same shit.

I don’t see it as a lack of a sense of humor.

It’s that what is considered humorous...isn’t. And it’s pathetic that some think it’s not only funny, but witty. Depressing really.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:31:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Beijing Xiden
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:32:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

I will do both. And not care what you think about me.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:33:42 PM EDT
[#49]
46*
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:35:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I don't see it as a lack of a sense of humor.

It's that what is considered humorous...isn't. And it's pathetic that some think it's not only funny, but witty. Depressing really.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't see it as a lack of a sense of humor.

It's that what is considered humorous...isn't. And it's pathetic that some think it's not only funny, but witty. Depressing really.

What's fucking pathetic is you coming in here acting like the supreme authority on humor and shit all over a thread that you didn't even have to click on
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top