Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/24/2022 8:59:45 PM EDT
I know for a fact, beyond a shadow of a doubt it's him. He's a fat fuck with a big old lifted white suburban. He clipped the corner of the bumper backing in and it looks like fucking shit, multiple door dings at the height only it could make, white paint on all these places, scratches all over the side when his fat ass walks between the cars. My car is here or at the shop, where it is behind a security gate and no one parks next to one another, he is the only white vehicle parked next to my car every day.

Problem is I have no proof, and he will never admit to it. I'm pretty much fucked and have to chalk it up to apartment living don't I?
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:01:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Sell your car and get a Tesla…put it in sentry mode. Boom. Caught in the act.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:01:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Set up a game cam.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:01:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Retaliate x10
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:01:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Camera?
Set up a Dash cam pointing in the directions he would hit it from.  They make units that record even when the car is off.

Or you could kick in all his door panels and see if he says anything.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:02:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Security cams and/or dash cam that can sense something bumping it when the car is off.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:04:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Move
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:06:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Buy a pair of dikes and cut off all of his valve stems. He will get the picture of being an asshole
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:06:41 PM EDT
[#8]
I hated condo living at my last place.

No gated access so it was always a coin flip if some rando just took my spot, people would constantly park fucked up so I could hardly even open my door, and lots of times new dings and scratches appeared.

At some point I just gave up.

Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:07:01 PM EDT
[#9]
The thought of ever living in an apartment or even a suburb again gives me the chills.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:08:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:09:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Set up a game cam.
View Quote

And a salt lick.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:09:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Crab meat and model trains time?
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:09:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Set up a game cam.
View Quote

Yep.  Set it up in your apartment pointed out the window at your car.

There are also dash cams that record/save when they sense movement or the car being hit.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:11:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Plus 1 to snip almost through his radiator hose. Tough game but when the beast gets hot it’s a damn island without a coolant hose.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:11:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Pistol whip him.  It will stop or get worse
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:12:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Kill him, eat liver as is traditional. Report to inchurance agent, profit.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:14:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Yes.  I had a neighbor on video running their car into mine causing several thousand dollars worth of damage.  Cops did nothing.  So either you sue him in court and hope to win, or you suck it up and move on.  You could also COC, but I can’t talk about that…except in relation to what my game character would do in the pretend world of World of Minecraft.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:15:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The thought of ever living in an apartment or even a suburb again gives me the chills.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:15:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Do not put fox urine scent in the fresh air intake.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:16:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Gorilla stomp his roof. I may or may not have done that at Wal-Mart before to a scumbag door dinger.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:18:21 PM EDT
[#21]
OP is convinced that its his neighbor yet can offer no proof other than feelz. Case dismissed.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:20:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Buy a house?
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:21:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Never ever do that to people you resent. I recommend locally caught, semi gutted fish.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:21:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Limited slip additive works in a pinch...
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:22:09 PM EDT
[#25]
How straight of a view can you get of your parking space from your windows? Dead on? Or a slight angle? Get a camera.

Get the most temperamental car alarm available, to the point the wind almost sets it off, and leave it alarming for 5 minutes whenever he hits it. The neighbors will get tired of seeing his fat ass waddling away from your car and either murder him or burn your car to a crisp.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:22:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Retaliate x10
View Quote

This is the way.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:23:54 PM EDT
[#27]
I think wyzecam has a wireless rechargable battery powered camera you could stick in your car and it will upload via wifi when you move it back inside
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:26:39 PM EDT
[#28]
I'd look at getting a dash cam that has motion sensing (as in if it is moved/bumped, it records, not if it sees motion, that could capture a bunch of useless video)... if such a thing exists.

Otherwise I'd want to set up a camera in my apartment that could see my parking spot. I can't stand disprespectful fucks.

If you do catch him on video and he won't own up to it, take it up with the apartment complex.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:30:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Yes.  I had a neighbor on video running their car into mine causing several thousand dollars worth of damage.  Cops did nothing.  So either you sue him in court and hope to win, or you suck it up and move on.  You could also COC, but I can’t talk about that…except in relation to what my game character would do in the pretend world of World of Minecraft.
View Quote

Make the insurance claim and let them go after him?
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:31:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s what I did.  I still paid my deductible.  They were uninsured.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:33:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

You file an insurance claim and tell the adjuster "oh, wanna see the video of the guy doing it?"

Insurance will cut you a check, then go after your ahole neighbor
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:34:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
How straight of a view can you get of your parking space from your windows? Dead on? Or a slight angle? Get a camera.

Get the most temperamental car alarm available, to the point the wind almost sets it off, and leave it alarming for 5 minutes whenever he hits it. The neighbors will get tired of seeing his fat ass waddling away from your car and either murder him or burn your car to a crisp.

Kharn
View Quote

Zero visibility. It's around the corner. He's already got a temptemental alarm, it goes off half the time when I start my car or from the exhaust when I'm pulling in or out
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:40:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Zero visibility. It's around the corner. He's already got a temptemental alarm, it goes off half the time when I start my car or from the exhaust when I'm pulling in or out
View Quote

Lol  sounds like he's getting revenge  one chip at a time!
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:40:41 PM EDT
[#34]
The first rule of retaliation is don't get caught retaliating.

Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:40:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

You file an insurance claim and tell the adjuster "oh, wanna see the video of the guy doing it?"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For sure.  That’s the suck it up and move on option because I’m still out the deductible and time for repairs.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:42:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Proof? What are you, a court of law?

Pour a slurry of eggs, cat shit, and old milk down his air vents and over his door handles. He'll get the idea.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:42:47 PM EDT
[#37]
tires for big lifted trucks are expensive. you can't patch a sidewall.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:44:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

See if you can mount a game camera somewhere in the property. Likely gave to do it at 0 dark 30.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:47:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Never ever do that to people you resent. I recommend locally caught, semi gutted fish.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Check the fish oil thread

In AZ heat its dumpster fire at a gynecologist office
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:57:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Wash his frame with a pressurized sprayer full of brake fluid, followed up the next week with a hot salt bath.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:00:11 PM EDT
[#41]
I had a guy with an F150 back into my STi with his hitch. Never admitted it even though he was the only one who parked near me with a hitch in the lot.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:03:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Buy a pair of dikes and cut off all of his valve stems. He will get the picture of being an asshole
View Quote

Where do you buy them?

Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:04:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Mesa?
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:06:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Shit happens, you follow ?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:08:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Edit: nevermind. I like it here.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:11:13 PM EDT
[#46]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where do you buy them?

https://upload.suggest.com/sg/uploads/2021/05/ellen-portia-australia-702x526.jpg

Bathe the right one and send her to my chambers
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:15:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:17:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I hated condo living at my last place.

No gated access so it was always a coin flip if some rando just took my spot, people would constantly park fucked up so I could hardly even open my door, and lots of times new dings and scratches appeared.

At some point I just gave up.

View Quote
Yup condo living isn't great that's what I'm doing right now. Mostly courteous neighbors isn't too bad though.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:19:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, just remove the valve stems and throw them away.

Then shit on his porch hood.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:22:51 PM EDT
[#50]
pics of burb?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top