Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:35:57 PM EDT
[#1]
They need to just start their own trans store chain where all the weirdos can shop at one place.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:37:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

More like 2-3 groups per person.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
200 groups! Yup, that screams marginalization right there!

Probably 2-3 people per group.

More like 2-3 groups per person.
People don't think 501(c)(3)'s be like they is, but they do.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:38:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
"The Human Rights Campaign, along with GLAAD and GLSEN asked Target to 'reject and speak out against anti-LGBTQ+ extremism' They argue that showing support for the community is good for business."

Its so good for business they lost $14 billion dollars.  Keep it up!  Stellar business model!
View Quote

Hold my bud.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:39:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Leave the fringe elements on the fringe.
It used to be cute when businesses would pander or even cater to them.
What they forgot is when you pander to any group, it legitimizes them.
The last thing you want to do is legitimize any group that is teetering on the edge of reality.
Target is learning a hard lesson that anyone with two brain cells to rub together already knows.
Business is about business. Period.

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:41:11 PM EDT
[#5]
They will capitulate. No one who has quit Target will ever return.
Nothing to lose.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:42:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, pandering to less than 10% of the population is a smart move
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:57:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That's mighty queer if you ask me...

but you didn't, so I'll say it again... that's mighty queer.
View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:59:01 PM EDT
[#8]
It's funny, really.

Don't do a damn thing, and keep making money like you always did. Nobody would care either way. Nobody on the right, nobody on the left, nobody in the middle. And most people would probably still be shopping there. They could've kept right on making money and probably keep turning a profit. But nooooooooo...they just had to go and throw their hat in the proverbial LGBR549 ring and make a statement.

If you own a business, shut the fuck up and sell your stuff...PERIOD. Stay out of politics. Stay out of social justice bullshit. Stay out of DEI bullshit. Just make money.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:59:50 PM EDT
[#9]
We need a LGBT forum.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:02:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Ask each group to pony up $70M to offset their losses.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:07:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
We need a LGBT forum.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:07:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Im sure all of them are straight up commies too.
View Quote

I doubt they are straight.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:07:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:09:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It's funny, really.

Don't do a damn thing, and keep making money like you always did. Nobody would care either way. Nobody on the right, nobody on the left, nobody in the middle. And most people would probably still be shopping there. They could've kept right on making money and probably keep turning a profit. But nooooooooo...they just had to go and throw their hat in the proverbial LGBR549 ring and make a statement.

If you own a business, shut the fuck up and sell your stuff...PERIOD. Stay out of politics. Stay out of social justice bullshit. Stay out of DEI bullshit. Just make money.
View Quote
This is all very true.
But I think there is pressure from lending institutions and their social scoring metrics that are actually forcing companies, in essence, to do asinine marketing like this.
I don't care how many billions of revenue you produce on a daily rate, you still need shitloads of capital to keep a ship the size of Target steaming forward.
Although, I thought I read somewhere that the CEO?, Marketing director? or some other person in leadership is a flaming twink anyway so maybe they really are that stupid.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:09:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:14:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Yeah, pandering to less than 10% of the population is a smart move
View Quote

Probably less than 0.1%.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:15:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'd be curious what companies will benefit, in sales, from the corporations that are shedding billions to appease a very tiny minority?

That is a shit ton of money that could jumpstart a small business or revive others, that money is still going to get spent by people.

Some company that is smart (and brave) could pick up a windfall of consumer spending.
View Quote

Amazon. They are staying fairly neutral...
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:16:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
This is all very true.
But I think there is pressure from lending institutions and their social scoring metrics that are actually forcing companies, in essence, to do asinine marketing like this.
View Quote

All the more reason for there to be class action lawsuits against AB InBev and Target - and any other company which commits corporate suicide for the LGBTQIA+WTH crowd.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:20:08 PM EDT
[#19]
200 groups with probably 10 members in each group. Go ahead.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:21:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Honestly, all target can do now is pick which group will help it survive the next 12 months of recession, at the same time people’s student loan payments will have to be paid again.  

Idiots.

Student loan payments will cut discretionary spending which Target relies on.

Or keep the Faustian bargain with the woke crowd and hope the numbers support that decision.  That’s not a guarantee.  Will be interesting!
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:22:29 PM EDT
[#21]
The devil works in mysterious ways...
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:24:14 PM EDT
[#22]
I was in a Target store over on N May in OKC the other day

RIght in front of the main doors they had 3 or 4 mannequins with womens swimsuits displayed

It was all I could do to stop myself from grabbing a pair of socks off the rack and shoving them down the crotches
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:24:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, that seems fishy, why do you need 200 groups to represent gays in the USA..something says liberal corruption machine at work...
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:25:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I hope they acquiesce and take more losses.
View Quote

They have to. They have their orders.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:25:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Tuck friendly..pathetic
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:26:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The letter added: 'When it comes to advancing diversity, equity and inclusion, there is no such thing as neutrality.'

View Quote

Exactly.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:26:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If you or someone you know is seeking "tuck-friendly" swimsuits, it may be helpful to explore specialized retailers, LGBTQ+-friendly clothing brands, or online stores that cater to transgender and gender-nonconforming individuals. Additionally, reaching out to local LGBTQ+ organizations or support groups may provide valuable resources and recommendations for finding inclusive swimwear options.
View Quote

Yup.  Just like the big and tall stores.  They need their own freak store.  They are such a big and powerful spending force they should make their own store and make everyone else jealous.

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:28:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The group wrote: 'We’re calling on Target to: (a) release a public statement in the next 24 hours reaffirming their commitment to the LGBTQ+ community (b) put Pride merchandise back on the sales floor and online in full (c) ensure safety of team members who are on the front lines.'

The letter added: 'When it comes to advancing diversity, equity and inclusion, there is no such thing as neutrality.'

It claims that those who are supporting the ongoing boycott are 'extremists.'
View Quote

Those propaganda groups sure like their war rhetoric, they must be itching for a fight. The reality will not be so attractive.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:31:48 PM EDT
[#29]
If Target had a hair on their ass, they'd fill that section with Patriotic, MAGA, and 2A gear.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:36:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The only winning move is to not play.
View Quote

YES. Target (and Bud Light, and others) stuck it's dick in crazy.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:38:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The only winning move is to not play.
View Quote
Tis an odd game
Yet so many still choose to play it
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:46:03 PM EDT
[#32]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We need a LGBT forum.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/EgcB5I3-51.gif
According to LittlePony, this is the gay forum.

Where is he, anyway? @ me if you know.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:46:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Looks like Target tucked their profits!
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:50:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Im sure all of them are straight up commies too.
View Quote
Doubt.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 7:55:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I was in a Target store over on N May in OKC the other day

RIght in front of the main doors they had 3 or 4 mannequins with womens swimsuits displayed

It was all I could do to stop myself from grabbing a pair of socks off the rack and shoving them down the crotches
View Quote

Probably a good thing I'm not near any stores.  

Kielbasa
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:00:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Hey Target

Sucks to be you
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:01:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yup.  Just like the big and tall stores.  They need their own freak store.  They are such a big and powerful spending force they should make their own store and make everyone else jealous.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you or someone you know is seeking "tuck-friendly" swimsuits, it may be helpful to explore specialized retailers, LGBTQ+-friendly clothing brands, or online stores that cater to transgender and gender-nonconforming individuals. Additionally, reaching out to local LGBTQ+ organizations or support groups may provide valuable resources and recommendations for finding inclusive swimwear options.

That would be proof of concept.  And show a viable market exists .
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:10:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

When you factor in the multiple personalities per person, that is a lot!
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:14:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

With overlap of members that is probably 59 people.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:16:01 PM EDT
[#40]
How can I "come out" and publicly denounce these groups as freaks or their enablers?  Get back in the closet and shut up.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:53:22 PM EDT
[#41]
"anti-LGBTQ+ extremists"????

WTF?

Why doesn't Target have a space set aside for these products to be purchased, rather than commingled with everyone else's stuff?   Oh...NOW I remember.  They don't want a safe place to go to the bathroom, they want to be with everyone else in their bathroom.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:57:21 PM EDT
[#42]
I seriously wonder if there is anywhere near this many of these groups. SMH.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 8:58:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Sounds like a dick flexing match to me.

Wonder who spends the most money there?

Waiting for lightning bolts to smite Target hq
View Quote

Yeah, well, my dick really flexes, er, stiffens. The meat sack on a tranny, not so much.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:11:45 PM EDT
[#44]
200 groups, 5 members each, that's an overwhelming 1000 people!!!

Fuck them
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:11:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

It was never about making money selling "tuck-friendly" swimsuits; it was about virtue signaling.  Much like AB and Gillette, these ads/products were meant for a very specific demographic, not for mainstream consumption.  The problem is that the internet is full of people looking for this kind of stuff and it doesn't go unnoticed any longer.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 11:23:46 PM EDT
[#46]
I'm loving this.    Even if Target wasn't smart enough to figure it out on their own, all they had to do was watch the Bud Lite example and learn from that.  But no, it was more important for them to be WOKE, no maatter what, so they've doubled down on stupidity, and now BOTH sides can boycott them.   I hope it kills them.   The company; I'm not advocating killing people.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 11:35:38 PM EDT
[#47]
List of "200" groups? Reality: it's 3 trannies, 2 soccer mom's, and the media.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 11:39:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Tell them to all go to hell.

Would rather have THE OTHER customers.

Now shut up.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 4:05:18 PM EDT
[#49]
More like 200 people, 200 groups ?  I doubt that
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top