Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2020 1:46:26 AM EDT
So yesterday I noticed that I started getting the Bronze membership benefits, and apparently I have a Bronze membership again. I haven't paid for a membership in a few years, so I don't know if someone else gifted me one and didn't tell me, or if there's some sort of error.

Anyway, I can sign in on PC and everything is fine. I have green arrows, access to Team, an ignore list, etc again. But if I try to sign in on my phone on the mobile version it kicks me back to the generic version not signed in. Same thing with my tablet. I tried to hand-jam my sign-in, and to reset cookies and everything on them.

I'm going to try again tomorrow, but I thought this was weird. What am I doing wrong?
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 1:55:34 AM EDT
[#1]
You know what this means when Brownells gives you a membership?

If you think a log in problem is a big deal, wait until the corporate gun industry owns you.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 10:04:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Same issue.  I bought a team membership because I'm sick of non muted video ads.  Now I can't login from my phone at all.  Can't change password from my phone, get a time-out and wrong captcha error every time.

Works fine from my computer.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 10:10:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Clear your browser cache and/or cookies on your phone.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 10:48:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Tried that, also didn't work.  No error message, just goes back to the main screen with the login option.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 11:25:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tried that, also didn't work.  No error message, just goes back to the main screen with the login option.
View Quote

Have you tried rebooting your phone since the issue started?
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 11:41:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes.

Unrelated, but I also can't get the more simplified view back either.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 12:39:14 PM EDT
[#7]
I cleared the cache and cookies again, and restarted my phone again and it started working, but about 12 hours later.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 9:05:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Still get the session time out and Image Code verification errors when trying to recover password on mobile.  Still unable to log in to mobile, simply returns to main screen, no error message, just not logged in.

Is there a mod on this forum?  Is there a way to refund my bronze membership if this can't get resolved?  The only reason I bought it was because I was sick of the ads...on my phone.  I'm not even going to use arfcom if I can't log in on my phone.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 4:31:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 11:25:56 AM EDT
[#10]
yeah I'm logged in just fine on my computer.

I get the capcha error when signing in on mobile, even after clearing cache.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 3:58:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Just went through this. Try making sure you are typing everything in , not autofilling anything.  That seemed to work for me.
Link Posted: 12/21/2020 9:09:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top