Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2020 11:39:38 AM EDT
Lug1 has organized another Team membership giveaway for veterans without.  Rules are in the OP.

Link

Check it out.
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 4:54:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Well????

Come on down.  READ THE OP.  Get a free membership if you fit the criteria and follow directions.
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 2:38:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey Guys...  we've still got 28 memberships that donors have provided as gifts to veterans without a Team Membership.   And if your membership has technically expired, but you're still in Team because of GB's pause on expirations, we can hook you up too.  Details are in post 3 or 4 of the details.

Check out the thread.  Or tag people you know who are deserving and we'll try to do some gentle arm twisting.

Respect.  
B
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 9:44:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I hate to keep interrupting here in the Hall of Heroes, but we still have Team Memberships that we'd like to gift to Vets without.  Seriously.  It's our honor to do so.  I do it in honor of my Dad's service since I was way too much of a goof to serve.  So please, say you want one and we will hook you up.  That's it.  Respect.  Dog
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top