Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2018 5:05:11 PM EDT
Anyone seen the trailer to this ?
Looks different
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 1:45:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you referring to the previews to the upcoming TV series "Manifest?" If so, then yes, I've seen them and it looks interesting. Reminds me of a couple of Twilight Zone episodes. One where a passenger plane arrives and taxis on the runway and they find that there aren't any passengers or crew on the plane. The other episode was the one where the passenger plane enters a storm and comes out back in time something like 10 years before they took off. Rather than land they decide to continue flying and go further back in time and see dinosaurs on the ground below.

One thing that I have noticed with interesting, sci-fi TV series is that once they get going and have hooked the audience, the TV channel cancels them once they start getting really interesting. This happened with "Jericho," "Timeless,"  "The Whispers," and "The Crossing." Hopefully, if this series is well written and engaging, that they don't cancel it midstream and leave the audience hanging.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 11:06:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Watched the first two episodes. I will continue to watch.
Link Posted: 10/5/2018 4:06:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you referring to the previews to the upcoming TV series "Manifest?" If so, then yes, I've seen them and it looks interesting. Reminds me of a couple of Twilight Zone episodes. One where a passenger plane arrives and taxis on the runway and they find that there aren't any passengers or crew on the plane. The other episode was the one where the passenger plane enters a storm and comes out back in time something like 10 years before they took off. Rather than land they decide to continue flying and go further back in time and see dinosaurs on the ground below.

One thing that I have noticed with interesting, sci-fi TV series is that once they get going and have hooked the audience, the TV channel cancels them once they start getting really interesting. This happened with "Jericho," "Timeless,"  "The Whispers," and "The Crossing." Hopefully, if this series is well written and engaging, that they don't cancel it midstream and leave the audience hanging.
View Quote
Yeah, happens a lot. Also happened to "The Event" (intriguing, but only decent) a few years ago and "Revolution" (had really good moments, overall solid show).

Saw the first two episodes of Manifest, am very interested in more.
Link Posted: 10/5/2018 4:08:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I watched the first episode and won't watch anymore.  The acting was terrible and I expect the story to be just as bad.
Link Posted: 10/6/2018 2:36:37 PM EDT
[#5]
After watching the trailer and waiting for it to be on tv , i dont think i have the channel here to watchnit
Link Posted: 10/14/2018 3:16:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
After watching the trailer and waiting for it to be on tv , i dont think i have the channel here to watchnit
View Quote
It's on the NBC website. I think you should be able to watch it there, might need a VPN though.
Link Posted: 10/22/2018 5:07:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It's on the NBC website. I think you should be able to watch it there, might need a VPN though.
View Quote
I will check now, some american sites wont let me go on as it knows i am in the uk.
Atb
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 3:42:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
I am not ollowed to watch because it knows i am not in america
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 4:03:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I am not ollowed to watch because it knows i am not in america
View Quote
Sign up for a VPN service like Private Internet Access, connect to one of the US servers and for all they know your system is in the US.
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 3:27:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Sign up for a VPN service like Private Internet Access, connect to one of the US servers and for all they know your system is in the US.
View Quote
Thanks, i will look it up.
Atb
Link Posted: 12/26/2018 6:39:17 PM EDT
[#11]
I managed fo watch the first season, its not that good just different.
Atb
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top