Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 6/10/2024 7:57:04 PM EDT
But it turns out he was completely justified, defending himself against a group of mentally disturbed women. In this age of ubiquitous cell phone cameras, the public passes instant judgment, no trial, no court, just mob mentality.  Neighbors have been harassing his kids etc. It's disgusting.

Video at link showing him throwing the punch.

"Millionaire investment banker Jonathan Kaye was threatened, called anti-Semitic slurs, and doused in a mystery liquid, moments before he was filmed punching a woman at a Brooklyn Pride parade, a source with knowledge of the incident told DailyMail.com. Insiders close to the 52-year-old banker claim the viral clip did not capture the full clash on Saturday, which began when a group of four female 'Queers for Palestine' supporters started allegedly taunting Kaye - who is Jewish - as he returned from dinner.

Kaye is said to have told the group that they were 'on the wrong side', prompting the women to gang up on him, the source said.
'He just said "you are on the wrong side", and then the four of them came at him - they threw liquids at him. He didn't know what the liquid was. They were shouting slurs at him. 'He fell or he was chest bumped, and can't remember that bit. But he ended up on the pavement with them four over him. 'He got up and swung at one as he was trying to escape, and then he ran.'

They also claim that the footage shows Kaye covered in liquid, with a stain on his back, in the now-viral video.
Pictures obtained by DailyMail.com show Kaye's clothes soaked in a red liquid, which he believes was Gatorade, and blood pooling around his ankle after he was shoved to the floor. Kaye was recorded throwing a punch at the unnamed woman during a pride parade in Brooklyn on Saturday evening, although there has not been an official probe launched by the NYPD."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13514423/Jonathan-Kaye-Moelis-investment-banker-threatened-Queers-Palestine-moments-video-punching-woman.html

Link Posted: 6/10/2024 7:59:37 PM EDT
[#1]
He will still pull the lever for the big D come November
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:00:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Fuck the pride morons, but if was a real woman that was a dick move. She was too small to punch and could have seriously injured her. Only pussies punch women.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:03:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By gotigers:
Fuck the pride morons, but if was a real woman that was a dick move. She was too small to punch and could have seriously injured her. Only pussies punch women.
View Quote

It was a group of four assaulting him, and they had already drawn blood.  He threw one punch at the closest one and ran. Justified.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:05:56 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote

Fuck around and find out.

Equal rights (and lefts).
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:06:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gettysburg30] [#5]
View Quote

Simp harder... Nah good punch... she wont do that again.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:06:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I do love watching nazis getting punched.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:07:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dolomite] [#7]
The gif shown in the NY Post headline was suspiciously short.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:08:06 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

Equality is a motherfucker.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:08:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Voland] [#9]
He was RIGHT... handed... LOL
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:09:50 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

This approach to processing information is what gives the media its power.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:10:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Fuck all that! That was great! Equal rights baby. I don't know when women decided they could act without consequences but that guy put an end to that nonsense.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:10:07 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:12:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Voland:
He was RIGHT... handed... LOL
View Quote

Solid thwack.. Next time she'll reassess her life choices.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:15:55 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

Assuming events are as teported here, if he hadn't been able to get away and they'd continued the assault, I'd say he would have been justified to use deadly force in self defense.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:20:07 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

The country you lived in is dead old man.

This is a country at war for the future path of society.  I wouldnt care if he killed all four of the women.  If they attacked him first, not guilty.  Maybe then we can start to restore a semblance of decorum in the streets.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:22:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By xd675:

The country you lived in is dead old man.

This is a country at war for the future path of society.  I wouldnt care if he killed all four of the women.  If they attacked him first, not guilty.  Maybe then we can start to restore a semblance of decorum in the streets.
View Quote

He used reasonable force to escape a mob attacking him.  This ain't complicated.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:22:59 PM EDT
[#17]
if there was no reason to hit a woman, there would be no women's prisons
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:23:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:
Assuming events are as teported here, if he hadn't been able to get away and they'd continued the assault, I'd say he would have been justified to use deadly force in self defense.
View Quote

And don't forget the specifics in this instance. It's quite probable some of these four "women" were actually men.

Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:23:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Is there a vid that doesn't involve bs?
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:25:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Woman?  Or "woman"?
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:25:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Sooooo.....one leftist punches another leftist ?
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:28:01 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:28:18 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:28:21 PM EDT
[#24]
None of the NY "men" jump up to help.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:30:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Twitchy:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Twitchy:

@gotigers
Did you just assume their gender?!?! HOW DARE YOU!! Your patriarchal views on gender norms are archaic and oppressive…

lol. 😂 good punching.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:32:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bossco14] [#26]
View Quote

Good punch and was definitely justified! I could care less if you are a women,you put your hands on me I’ll start swinging. Idgaf!!
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:33:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Mikhail_86:
View Quote

If his past indicators are telling...he votes and gives $$$ to democrats.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:33:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Mikhail_86:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/10/2024 8:36:38 PM EDT
[#29]
same thing i always say:

'show us the WHOLE video'

Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:01:37 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

Equal rights and equal consequences...
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:06:06 PM EDT
[#31]
OP I reported you to admins for hate speech. You assumed their gender.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:08:50 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

How do I know that you've never had a crazed woman try to rip your face up with her fingernails?
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:11:13 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

Courts require that self defense be appropriate to the situation.  The sex of the participants is irrelevant.  Either the self defense was justified or it wasn't...that is what equal rights is all about.  Women want equal rights, and those equal rights apply to obeying laws, and not assaulting people.   I guess eventually the court will decide if punching that person was reasonable or not.  I don't expect any man to allow women to assault him without a response, but that response has to be appropriate and justifiable.   Punch a woman who is punching a man...absoutely.   I guess we agree to disagree.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:11:21 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

Fuck that...

You aren't supposed to hit a LADY, had she been acting like a LADY, she wouldn't have gotten socked.

There are a lot of men dead or in the hospital because of "the little woman" who couldn't hurt a fly.

If you don't want to get hit, keep your damn hands to yourself...
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:15:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CZ75_9MM] [#35]
Originally Posted By KokopelliGolfer:
Woman?  Or "woman"?
View Quote
Probably "woman"
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:16:24 PM EDT
[#36]
1) While you certainly have the right to verbally engage people, you need to remember that there are always consequences to such actions, especially when you engage mentally ill people.  The exception would be if you are specifically being paid to do so.  Cue @Extorris  He also has a lot more to lose in confrontation.  

See also “Don’t let your mouth write checks your ass can’t cash”, “Fuck around and find out” and “Never get out of the boat . . . unless you are willing to go all the way.”

2) If you are not going to take the advice in #1, at least do yourself a favor and learn how to fight—hands, knife, gun.  The banker gave a good right hook.  That was one-stop shopping right there.  Who knows, maybe he has done a little fighting.  He also didn’t wait to be assaulted (again) before punching her.  “The best defense is a good offense.”  He scanned for other threats and made a quick exit.  The girl would have benefited from the advice in #1.

3) For the white knights, never underestimate a threat.  She could have had a knife.  Yes, you can measure your response, but jt takes a lot of practice/training and confidence in your skills to do that.

4) The pro Hamas people belong in a labor camp for life.  At least get some use out of them.  

5) Yes, that guy will likely still vote Democratic come election time since.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:20:06 PM EDT
[#37]
I don't have a link handy, but there was a video circulating of two black guys beating up some women. It looked horrible. However, a longer version emerged and it was clear the women had it coming - they were clearly the aggressors causing the problem but the tide turned midway through their assault. I was happy to suddenly be ok with the beating.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:25:43 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

Four adults surround me and try to go hands on?  Someone is getting their head blown off.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:32:23 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

My 77-year-old mom says if a woman puts her hands on you to do harm to you, and you DON'T hit her, you (generally speaking) are an idiot that deserves to have his ass kicked by a woman.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:33:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By wheel:

It was a group of four assaulting him, and they had already drawn blood.  He threw one punch at the closest one and ran. Justified.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wheel:

Agreed!

Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:34:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Four on one= reasonable apprehension of imminent bodily harm=entitled to defensively respond in a reasonable manner with an appropriate level of force. Good punch. Doesn’t matter if she’s small or a woman. For all he knew, this daughter of Mother Theresa could have been carrying a knife or gun. You initiate violence, you invites a response. Sorry the Jew you sought to terrorize didn't cower and run. FAFO.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:39:04 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

She still isn’t going to let you sniff her taint, bro.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:40:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By KokopelliGolfer:
Woman?  Or "woman"?
View Quote

Cervix or “first hole”?
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:42:25 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Thankfully I've never needed to, but no one is above getting punched in the face due to their gender. Hell, it may not even "identify" as a woman. Everyone wants equality until it's time for equal treatment.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:47:42 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

What would you do if they jumped your teenage daughter?
Still worried about their size ?
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:54:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Seems like a pussy move to me, hitting a woman.

That said, in for the responses. It will be interesting to see which way the wind blows in this thread.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 9:58:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ctfish15] [#47]
Avoid protests at all costs. These people are unhinged, and protests attract very dangerous people with no regard for life or property.  And it seems that in the modern blm antifa world, there are no punishments for protestors.

This guy learned a hard lesson.

Oh, and a pride parade is a protest.

See also the Kansas City Chiefs parade where people were shot. (Hint: don't go there either)
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 10:00:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By eurotrash:

That said, in for the responses. It will be interesting to see which way the wind blows in this thread.
View Quote

Didn't read past the op did you? The wind blows decidedly towards fuck them hoes.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 10:01:33 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

How heavy is that white armor?
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 10:03:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: eurotrash] [#50]
Originally Posted By AzzFaceKillah:

Didn't read past the op did you? The wind blows decidedly towards fuck them hoes.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AzzFaceKillah:
Originally Posted By eurotrash:

I wanted to state my position without being influenced by the responses.

Now that I’ve read the responses, I’m surprised that many people in GD would have also punched the woman in the same situation.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top