Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/23/2021 5:54:23 PM EDT
I'm not exactly anonymous on here so I won't say who, but they're yuge.

Exemption granted based on sincerely held belief that vaccine is the Mark of the Beast and that abortion is abhorrent.

Some of my friends were similarly approved.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 6:05:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Approval really makes the most sense for any non idiot run company. Everyone wins, no lost or disgruntled employees or legal battles and everything continues as it has been.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 6:41:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Approval really makes the most sense for any non idiot run company. Everyone wins, no lost or disgruntled employees or legal battles and everything continues as it has been.
View Quote

It really does, there's no rational reason not to approve it for anyone who request it.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 7:32:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

It really does, there's no rational reason not to approve it for anyone who request it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Prior to clown world, I'd have said the same thing.

I fully expect to be denied and fight it.

Hoping I'm wrong.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 7:40:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Glad to hear.

Still waiting on word from our HR.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 7:54:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is true
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 8:22:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Good news and thank you for sharing.

There are probably lots of folks in despair reading about blanket denials on here.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 8:39:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Wife’s school district is less than 50% vaccinated.  They’re already saying nov 1 deadline won’t apply
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 9:14:45 PM EDT
[#8]
A copy of your letter or at least the correcting phrasing would be appreciated. Thank you.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 9:16:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
A copy of your letter or at least the correcting phrasing would be appreciated. Thank you.
View Quote

X2
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 9:18:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 10:07:35 PM EDT
[#11]
We will find out soon whether the clowns or the brains are making decisions at my company.

The HR person who did my follow on interview was really quite respectful and kind, but the list of gotcha questions around other vaccines and whatnot reminded me that they are not there to help me.

They responded to “my body is a temple” by asking me if I ever smoke or drink.

Cmon man!
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 12:07:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
There was some fuckhead HR lawyer here that was happy to reject people, he seemed to think it was really important to scrutinize every claim that came to his desk.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 2:43:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Please describe the religious nature of your objection to the COVID-19 or other vaccination requirements.
I believe that  the COVID-19 vaccine, specifically, is akin to the "Mark of the Beast" as stated in the Christian Bible. It is my sincerely held belief that spiritual harm will come to me if I accept this vaccine into my body.  

Furthermore, I believe that XXXX taking this action to terminate my employment for COVID-19 vaccine refusal fulfills the prophecy in the Bible that I won't be able to buy, sell or engage in commerce as stated in the bible unless I accept the "Mark of the Beast".

Lastly, but not least, I believe that abortion is abhorrent.  As in the 6th Commandment "Thou shalt not kill"

Please describe the conflict between your religious belief and XXXX’s COVID-19 vaccination requirement.
Simply stated, the use of fetal cells to make this drug possible conflicts with my sincerely held religious beliefs. Furthermore as stated above, I believe that coerced acceptance of the COVID-19 vaccine is acceptance of the "Mark of the Beast".

Is the religious belief you identified above based on an organized religious faith to which you belong? If yes, what is that organized religious faith? If no, write “N/A” in the space below.
N/A

If your request for accommodation is not based on an organized religious faith to which you belong, please describe the basis for the religious belief.?
I live by God's rules and God's rules alone with regards to this specific issue. I believe that my body is my temple.
1 Corinthians 10:31  "So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."

Lastly, I've already answered these questions prior.

Are there any alternate accommodations that might address the religious belief that you described above?
I feel I could allow periodic testing, masking and social distancing. As we have done as XXX employees since the start of this pandemic.

Please describe whether, as an adult, you have received any vaccines against any other diseases and, if so, what vaccine you most recently received and when, to the best of your recollection.?
I haven't received any vaccines as an adult.

If you do not have a religious objection to the use of all vaccines, please explain why your religious objection is limited to particular vaccines.
Any vaccination that involves the use of fetal tissue is unacceptable to my beliefs as a Christian. Furthermore, I believe this vaccine as mentioned above, constitutes the "Mark of the Beast" and refusal will not allow me to participate in commerce in my chosen occupation as XXXX will fire me.

Does the conflict stated above between the COVID-19 vaccination requirement and your religious beliefs relate to the purported use of fetal cells in the development and/or testing of a COVID-19 vaccine?

Yes

A) The following table contains common medications that have reportedly used fetal cells in their development and/or testing

Acetaminophen / TylenolPepto BismolTumsLipitorSenokotXigris
Guafenisen / MucinexPrilosec OTCMaaloxSimvastatinEx-LaxZocor
Ibuprofen / Motrin / AdvilMMR VaccineZostavaxAmlodipine / NorvascBenadrylSudafed
AspirinAlbuterolPreparation HEnbrelAzithromycinMetformin
Lidocaine / LidodermAcetaminophenClaritinZoloftSuphedrineHavrix
REGEN-COV2RemdesivirDextromethorphan / RobitussinAleve

B) If you have used any of these common medications listed as examples or any other medication (prescription, vaccine, or over the counter medication) that has used fetal cell lines in their development and/or testing, please explain how that does not conflict with your sincerely held religious beliefs.

Please explain:
I have not used any of these medications or prescriptions.

C) Do you truthfully acknowledge you do not use and/or will not use any of these common medications or any other medications (prescription, vaccine, or over-the-counter medication) that has used fetal cells in their development and/or testing? If not, please explain.

Yes.

Please explain how the religious belief affects other aspects of your life, such as whether it prevents you from taking certain medications.

A) Based upon your religious belief, are you unable to take certain prescription or over the counter medications?

Yes

B) Based upon your religious belief, do you need to follow certain dietary restrictions?
No

C) Does your religious belief prevent you from receiving medical care?
No

Does your religious belief prevent you from complying with other safety protocols or requirements designed to keep you safe (e.g. wearing steel-toed boots, or wearing a seat belt while driving)?
No

Is there anything else you would like XXXX to know about your request for accommodation? If so, please provide that information here or attach any documents you wish to provide. Please do not include any personal health and/or diagnosis information in your response or attachment(s).

Other comments.

I do not believe this request, based on my religious beliefs causes undue hardship to XXXX, redacted OPSEC

Pretty easy to be honest as I don't drink, smoke or take any drugs.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 6:04:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Thank you.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 9:29:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Trans-humanism is about making man over (genetically)...man created in God's imagine into man made in the Beast's image.

imo

"Gene Therapy" according to Moderna not a vaccine until you change the definition of that word...vaccine...

Globalist gene therapy aka "Build Back Better"....yeah right.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 9:51:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Does your religious belief prevent you from complying with other safety protocols or requirements designed to keep you safe (e.g. wearing steel-toed boots, or wearing a seat belt while driving)?
View Quote

This is how far we have fallen. Comparing steel-toed boots and wearing a seat belt to injecting garbage into my arm.

Lord please hurry.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 10:38:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Trans-humanism is about making man over (genetically)...man created in God's imagine into man made in the Beast's image.

imo

"Gene Therapy" according to Moderna not a vaccine until you change the definition of that word...vaccine...

Globalist gene therapy aka "Build Back Better"....yeah right.
View Quote

This guy gets it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 10:54:30 AM EDT
[#18]
mine was approved however the wording on the approval letter basically says the employer can change the approval at anytime.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 11:41:55 PM EDT
[#19]
My employer is going to get people with the accommodation part. Had one friend submit a religious exemption and his boss already said that the accommodation suggested won't work.

Granted most of my work friends have to be on campus working with hardware.
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 12:03:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
My employer is going to get people with the accommodation part. Had one friend submit a religious exemption and his boss already said that the accommodation suggested won't work.

Granted most of my work friends have to be on campus working with hardware.
View Quote

My accomodation will be doing what my employer has asked us to do since the beginning (yeah, we were “essential” and had no choice.) ie. maintain distance, sanitize and wear a mask when possible. Also, i have had covid and have natural immunity (will upload my positive test result) which quite possibly provides better protection than the shot. I will also add that those that are vaccinated can still get it, and will transmit it, so i am causing no more hardship than they are/will be. <———this is the most asinine thing about the whole ordeal. I won’t be adding the last part.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 10:38:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Wow, all of those questions they asked are total bullshit for a religious exemption. I'm glad ours is very simple.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 10:55:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please describe the religious nature of your objection to the COVID-19 or other vaccination requirements.
I believe that  the COVID-19 vaccine, specifically, is akin to the "Mark of the Beast" as stated in the Christian Bible. It is my sincerely held belief that spiritual harm will come to me if I accept this vaccine into my body.  

Furthermore, I believe that XXXX taking this action to terminate my employment for COVID-19 vaccine refusal fulfills the prophecy in the Bible that I won't be able to buy, sell or engage in commerce as stated in the bible unless I accept the "Mark of the Beast".

Lastly, but not least, I believe that abortion is abhorrent.  As in the 6th Commandment "Thou shalt not kill"

Please describe the conflict between your religious belief and XXXX’s COVID-19 vaccination requirement.
Simply stated, the use of fetal cells to make this drug possible conflicts with my sincerely held religious beliefs. Furthermore as stated above, I believe that coerced acceptance of the COVID-19 vaccine is acceptance of the "Mark of the Beast".

Is the religious belief you identified above based on an organized religious faith to which you belong? If yes, what is that organized religious faith? If no, write “N/A” in the space below.
N/A

If your request for accommodation is not based on an organized religious faith to which you belong, please describe the basis for the religious belief.?
I live by God's rules and God's rules alone with regards to this specific issue. I believe that my body is my temple.
1 Corinthians 10:31  "So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."

Lastly, I've already answered these questions prior.

Are there any alternate accommodations that might address the religious belief that you described above?
I feel I could allow periodic testing, masking and social distancing. As we have done as XXX employees since the start of this pandemic.

Please describe whether, as an adult, you have received any vaccines against any other diseases and, if so, what vaccine you most recently received and when, to the best of your recollection.?
I haven't received any vaccines as an adult.

If you do not have a religious objection to the use of all vaccines, please explain why your religious objection is limited to particular vaccines.
Any vaccination that involves the use of fetal tissue is unacceptable to my beliefs as a Christian. Furthermore, I believe this vaccine as mentioned above, constitutes the "Mark of the Beast" and refusal will not allow me to participate in commerce in my chosen occupation as XXXX will fire me.

Does the conflict stated above between the COVID-19 vaccination requirement and your religious beliefs relate to the purported use of fetal cells in the development and/or testing of a COVID-19 vaccine?

Yes

A) The following table contains common medications that have reportedly used fetal cells in their development and/or testing

Acetaminophen / TylenolPepto BismolTumsLipitorSenokotXigris
Guafenisen / MucinexPrilosec OTCMaaloxSimvastatinEx-LaxZocor
Ibuprofen / Motrin / AdvilMMR VaccineZostavaxAmlodipine / NorvascBenadrylSudafed
AspirinAlbuterolPreparation HEnbrelAzithromycinMetformin
Lidocaine / LidodermAcetaminophenClaritinZoloftSuphedrineHavrix
REGEN-COV2RemdesivirDextromethorphan / RobitussinAleve

B) If you have used any of these common medications listed as examples or any other medication (prescription, vaccine, or over the counter medication) that has used fetal cell lines in their development and/or testing, please explain how that does not conflict with your sincerely held religious beliefs.

Please explain:
I have not used any of these medications or prescriptions.

C) Do you truthfully acknowledge you do not use and/or will not use any of these common medications or any other medications (prescription, vaccine, or over-the-counter medication) that has used fetal cells in their development and/or testing? If not, please explain.

Yes.

Please explain how the religious belief affects other aspects of your life, such as whether it prevents you from taking certain medications.

A) Based upon your religious belief, are you unable to take certain prescription or over the counter medications?

Yes

B) Based upon your religious belief, do you need to follow certain dietary restrictions?
No

C) Does your religious belief prevent you from receiving medical care?
No

No

Is there anything else you would like XXXX to know about your request for accommodation? If so, please provide that information here or attach any documents you wish to provide. Please do not include any personal health and/or diagnosis information in your response or attachment(s).

Other comments.

I do not believe this request, based on my religious beliefs causes undue hardship to XXXX, redacted OPSEC

I thought an employer questionnaire was illegal on its face. The Civil Rights Act unquestionably grants religious exemptions for sincerely held beliefs as a matter of law. The employer can make no judgement about the beliefs. The only thing to negotiate is the reasonable accommodation.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 11:02:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Congrats! Now I'm waiting to hear back about my request I sent to the .gov.
Link Posted: 10/27/2021 1:13:07 PM EDT
[#24]
My company does religious exemptions but get this.....it doesn't get you out of the 2400$ a year health insurance surcharge for non vaccinated. They always find a way.

Their justification is the high cost of covid hospitalization. Which is completely bullshit if you look at numbers of positive cases and hospitalizations. I work with some old unhealthy mofos and no one has been hospitalized.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 12:30:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
mine was approved however the wording on the approval letter basically says the employer can change the approval at anytime.
View Quote

Humm...once they find a replacement maybe?  That is pretty screwed up,..feels like bumpstocks and braces at that point....
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 12:36:41 AM EDT
[#26]
There were always going to be companies that couldn't keep it together losing 5% of their employees. This was inevitable and I thank everyone who held their ground. You make freedom possible.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 6:13:30 PM EDT
[#27]
OP (or anyone else that knows the answer),

Do you know if your exemption was sent to the feds for approval or was it approved in house through your employer? I'll be filing the same exemption as will be friends of mine who are .gov employees, and curios to know if the approval process is the same.

Admin-

Link Posted: 10/28/2021 6:31:10 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm in a Sales Engineering position at a large global company with many federal contracts. We received the mandate from our company for Dec 8 based on the EO. I'm fully vaccinated so no big deal.  

One of my very large customers just sent my company a letter from their lawyers stating that anyone from my company must be fully vaccinated to work on their account and no one that is unvaccinated will be allowed entrance to their offices after Dec 8.

So even if my company gives someone a religious exemption, they would not be able to do the job I do unless they are fully vaccinated. Not every job is like mine, but I can't help thinking that a lot of people claiming a religious exemption may not be earning a paycheck in the near future.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 11:18:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
OP (or anyone else that knows the answer),

Do you know if your exemption was sent to the feds for approval or was it approved in house through your employer? I'll be filing the same exemption as will be friends of mine who are .gov employees, and curios to know if the approval process is the same.

Admin-

View Quote

I don't believe so. Approval was within 2 days.
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 4:13:52 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I'm in a Sales Engineering position at a large global company with many federal contracts. We received the mandate from our company for Dec 8 based on the EO. I'm fully vaccinated so no big deal.  

One of my very large customers just sent my company a letter from their lawyers stating that anyone from my company must be fully vaccinated to work on their account and no one that is unvaccinated will be allowed entrance to their offices after Dec 8.

So even if my company gives someone a religious exemption, they would not be able to do the job I do unless they are fully vaccinated. Not every job is like mine, but I can't help thinking that a lot of people claiming a religious exemption may not be earning a paycheck in the near future.
View Quote

I'm afraid this is how many will be fired.  The religious or medical exemptions will be approved,  but no "accommodation" will be found and therefore the employee will be fired.
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 6:42:17 AM EDT
[#31]
I typed mine out pdf form and uploaded it. Is a digital signature even legal? Perhaps i should handwrite it, sign it and upload it instead?
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 6:47:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'm not exactly anonymous on here so I won't say who, but they're yuge.

Exemption granted based on sincerely held belief that vaccine is the Mark of the Beast and that abortion is abhorrent.

Some of my friends were similarly approved.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/29/2021 8:17:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I don't believe so. Approval was within 2 days.
View Quote

Roger. The .gov can't do anything in 2 days, so I would imagine in house as well. Thank you.

Admin-
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 8:38:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Based on your replies, I'd probably Baker Act you.
Link Posted: 10/29/2021 10:20:54 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was notified by my director a couple of days ago that my exemption was approved.  I got the email from HR today, and it's worded just like yours.  It specifically says that it's a temporary exemption.  It also makes sure to say that my employment with this company is AT WILL and that I can be replaced for any reason and at any time.  Then it goes into the propaganda and says that--and I quote-- "According to the CDC, almost all of the hospitalizations and deaths have been among the unvaccinated."  

lol--I've been hearing that it's 50/50 in most states and in some places like Ireland with a 90% vax rate, there's more vaccinated in crisis than unvaxxed.  The CDC has about the same credibility as the FBI with me anymore.

I'm a 100% telecommuter.  I interact with exactly ZERO people in person and everything I do is done via email, Webex, and MS Teams.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top