Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/18/2021 6:31:41 PM EDT
TL;DR version: if multiple rioters (right-wing only) are pictured wearing gear from certain companies, the companies should stop selling those products and aggressively  denounce the actions of the rioters immediately (like what Grunt Style did).

https://www.expressnews.com/business/local/amp/Rioters-wore-Black-Rifle-Coffee-Grunt-Style-gear-15878210.php

"You may have a brand with a positioning or intended target, but then if it is adopted by a nontargeted group of people who can hijack the message, motto and positioning of the brand, then you have a case of 'brand jacking,'" Shankar said. "And then what happens is that either the brand has to completely dissociate themselves with these unintended target users or they have to let it go."

"The first step is address it head on and really issue a condemnation, and the second is do a very quick audit of where your brand is in your control  how many of these fringe groups have hijacked your brand?"

"And then you have to develop a campaign," he said, "using your focused target audience to really show your brand being used by them."
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:33:10 PM EDT
[#1]
So BRCCs pandering and double talk is not insulating them from the purge.

Who
Woulda
Thunk
It.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:33:12 PM EDT
[#2]
so they should all wear fubu or nike then lol
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:36:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:36:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
so they should all wear fubu or nike then lol
View Quote
Acticle actually mentions Nike too lol
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:36:48 PM EDT
[#5]
The Klan should start wearing FUBU and air Jordans
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:38:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:38:14 PM EDT
[#7]
BRCC about to be eaten by their own? I’ll have a coke.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:38:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm sure BRCC will issue a statement to appease the mob shortly.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:38:33 PM EDT
[#9]
just wear cnn, blm and and pride shirts
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:38:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Those brands are targeted at minorities therefore white people committing crimes while wearing those brands are the only people to blame because of cultural appropriation.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:39:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Liberals love capitalism. Except when companies make money from people who wear stuff they hate.

Rules for thee, not for me.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:40:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Remember when we talked about swapping Hawaiian shirts for something else? Should have all wore rainbow flags and Nike shoes.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:40:46 PM EDT
[#13]
The left will continue to target ANYTHING that has ANY (or perceived) ties to being a conservative.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:41:10 PM EDT
[#14]
So is Sean John and fubu the new boog wear?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:46:06 PM EDT
[#15]
If  the boog meme/movement/whateverthefuckitwas started using the ultra woke products.   It would basically be culture warfare.

I'd recommend starting with Patagonia or nothface first.   Since it's winter time.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:50:09 PM EDT
[#16]
That BRCC is on the shit list is just.....sublime
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:52:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Damn......

90% of my wardrobe is Carhartt.

Whatever will I do......
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:54:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Start wearing google,facebook,twitter and amazon shirts when we rally...
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:57:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol they probably had some feminist twat telling them that she was going to make them a National brand!

Now they don't have any friends at all, and they're STILL terrorists!
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:57:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Fuck BRCC

They reap what they sow.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:57:59 PM EDT
[#21]
After seeing the crowd at Richmond, I've often said that CW2 will be sponsored by Carhartt.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:59:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Rioters should all wear red CNN hats
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:00:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Remember when we talked about swapping Hawaiian shirts for something else? Should have all wore rainbow flags and Nike shoes.
View Quote
And DNC or CNN hats
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:01:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

They damn sure will. Fuk em
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:01:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Who
Woulda
Thunk
It.

View Quote

Oh well. lol
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:01:26 PM EDT
[#26]
I guess I’ll be wearing my cow snot covered Carhartt coat the next time I go to Olive Garden.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:01:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Where can I find a CNN patch for my plate carrier?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:02:49 PM EDT
[#28]
I have more respect for a company that just shuts the fuck up rather than make any sort of comment about what their customers do. (either for or against it).  I'm completely over all the virtue signaling BS.  I'm less likely to buy anything from a company that does that.  Just sell your t-shirts and STFU.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:03:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
TL;DR version: if multiple rioters (right-wing only) are pictured wearing gear from certain companies, the companies should stop selling those products and aggressively  denounce the actions of the rioters immediately (like what Grunt Style did).

https://www.expressnews.com/business/local/amp/Rioters-wore-Black-Rifle-Coffee-Grunt-Style-gear-15878210.php

"You may have a brand with a positioning or intended target, but then if it is adopted by a nontargeted group of people who can hijack the message, motto and positioning of the brand, then you have a case of 'brand jacking,'" Shankar said. "And then what happens is that either the brand has to completely dissociate themselves with these unintended target users or they have to let it go."

"The first step is address it head on and really issue a condemnation, and the second is do a very quick audit of where your brand is in your control  how many of these fringe groups have hijacked your brand?"

"And then you have to develop a campaign," he said, "using your focused target audience to really show your brand being used by them."
View Quote

View Quote

Unpossible.

I was told BRCC was the Commies favorite coffee and thus immune.

Oh wait,  commie VetBros get the (metaphorical) bullet too?

Ya don't say...
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:05:39 PM EDT
[#30]
The media targets conservative or conservative leaning or conservative liked businesses and we play along.

The left knows how to win and keep winning. They are winning so much, they might actually get tired of winning.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:06:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:08:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The left will continue to target ANYTHING that has ANY (or perceived) ties to being a conservative.
View Quote
And corporate America will dance when they pull the strings.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:08:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Carhartt is like Gucci to construction guys and rednecks. I have beaucoup Carhartt gear. Redwings. UnderArmor. I like to stay warm, and I buy what works.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:10:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Where can I find a CNN patch for my plate carrier?
View Quote

Fake news warrior, HOOAH

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:10:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I have more respect for a company that just shuts the fuck up rather than make any sort of comment about what their customers do. (either for or against it).  I'm completely over all the virtue signaling BS.  I'm less likely to buy anything from a company that does that.  Just sell your t-shirts and STFU.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:10:51 PM EDT
[#36]
BRCC

Now thats funny right there.

Dey got double teamed
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:15:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Okay, in on 1
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:17:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:18:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Carhart?

So all of the great lake region is Conservative?
All the Dakotas are Trumpsters?
Somebody call The Kanadians and let 'em know.

Next time, everyone should be saggin', baggin', and wearing knock off Nike's.

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:23:36 PM EDT
[#40]
First of all, all this shit about BRCC is kind of blown out of proportion.

Touring Black Rifle Coffee Company with Mike Glover and Evan Hafer

I understand why they handled the situation the way they did. I also don't mind the donations to Tulsi. As a matter of fact, if I had, in 2019, been making the money I make now, I probably would have donated or at least bought some swag from both her and Andrew Yang. I unironically agree with some of Tulsi's positions on a few things, even though she has walked back some of those positions because of pressure from the woke mob.

Second, Carhartt is a fixture in hip hop and other fashion cultures. FFS, the first person I noticed wearing Carhartt in 1/6 footage was Elle Reeve. For those of you who don't know who that is, she is a field despondent for the widely discredited CNN. Seriously. I mainly noticed because I have the same watch cap in a different color.

'What are we supposed to do?': Rioter speaks to CNN's Elle Reeve
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:24:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Damn, Black Rifle Coffee Co can’t win for losin’ lol
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:25:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Who
Woulda
Thunk
It.

View Quote

Lol fuck them. It wasn't double talk, they are actual leftists IMO.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:27:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:27:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Time to get some Microsoft and Apple gear to wear.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:30:53 PM EDT
[#45]
I've worn Carhartt winter wear since I was 15.

If that makes me a terrorist, then I guess I'm a terrorist.

Just remember, the second felony's free.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:30:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Start wearing google,facebook,twitter and amazon shirts when we rally...
View Quote

Now that's funny, right there.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:33:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQEcGFLARuY

I understand why they handled the situation the way they did. I also don't mind the donations to Tulsi. As a matter of fact, if I had, in 2019, been making the money I make now, I probably would have donated or at least bought some swag from both her and Andrew Yang. I unironically agree with some of Tulsi's positions on a few things, even though she has walked back some of those positions because of pressure from the woke mob.

Second, Carhartt is a fixture in hip hop and other fashion cultures. FFS, the first person I noticed wearing Carhartt in 1/6 footage was Elle Reeve. For those of you who don't know who that is, she is a field despondent for the widely discredited CNN. Seriously. I mainly noticed because I have the same watch cap in a different color.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulvBH8ccd2g
View Quote
LOL,

Drink the coffee you want.  NOTHING WAS BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION.

But you feel how you want to feel about them.  Thanks for outing yourself as Yang and Gabbard supporter.

I support your freedom to vote and drink who and how you want.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:34:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Damn, Black Rifle Coffee Co can't win for losin' lol
View Quote
Huh....makes for good reason to dance with who brung ya?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:36:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
If you support an organization that is pushing the innocence of a drug addicted former marine, even after his conviction of 2nd degree murder.. but "trust law enforcement and put our faith in the legal system" when it comes to a 17year old kid yet to even see trial.. who has never served...

enjoy you coffee
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:41:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top