Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2019 12:37:33 PM EDT
Midway is on HD NET movie channel.  Great movie, every star in Hollywood is in it.  And the good guys win
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 9:39:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm looking forward to the new "Midway" movie coming out at the theaters. Hopefully they don't ruin it like Michael Bay did with "Pearl Harbor" by adding Josh Hartnett and Ben Affleck and that stupid love triangle. It could have been a great movie if they scrapped the ridiculous love story, and had cast a bunch of new actors instead of Affleck and Hartnett.
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 12:33:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I just saw the new one.I'd say 7 of 10. If you want a documentary don't go If you want a CGI action comic book style movie on 1941-42 in the Pacific that is what you have here
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 10:31:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I just saw it. It sure beats the pants off of "Pearl Harbor" and that other stinker, "Dunkirk."
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:55:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I thought it was great, the theater had a great sound system and you felt the LFE in your ass.  a great movie experience.
Link Posted: 11/29/2019 10:59:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw it in the Theater when I was .

It was so corny ...The best part of the movie was the Sensurround.
I mean, really?  His hair itches when Japanese are nearby  
Link Posted: 2/24/2020 6:29:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't know how many times I watched the original when I was a kid (had it on VHS), but I liked it a lot. Not sure about the new one, but I'll probably wait to catch it at home.

Only good thing about Pearl Harbor is Kate Beckinsale...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top