Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2017 10:32:17 PM EDT
This is my new favorite shaving cream and aftershave. They both have a mild citrus smell and it fades very quickly but I really do enjoy it while it lasts.

The cream has great cushioning and slickness and the aftershave just makes my face feel great. They are a little pricey but once you try to know where that money went.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 10:47:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Got tired of shaving and now just trim the beard. Although for razor I love my Merkur Safety Razor. Do not remember the model as they don't make it any longer. Want a close fucking shave without going to a barber for straight razor it will do it.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 10:52:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I have always had a job that required me to be clean-shaven so a beard is not an option.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:05:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been using the Lucky Tiger face tonic for a couple years now and its awesome.  I love the smell, but your right the fragrance doesn't last very long.

It is my favorite aftershave.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top