Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/21/2021 8:54:45 AM EDT
Did anyone find out where in the hell he has been?

I know we had a thread on it a few weeks back but never seen a answer.

I along with many others joined the “Mug Club” around election night and only received just a few episodes before he went dark. Kinda shitty to take peoples money and not provide the content.

I wonder if he had a mental breakdown?

Or illness in the family?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:56:32 AM EDT
[#1]
He was a deep state plant
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:00:55 AM EDT
[#2]
He out Karen’d all the other Karen’s, and is now in a straight jacket.
All that ranting gets boring. WE KNOW  ALREADY!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:01:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I thought I had read somewhere on thedonald.win that his wife has some pretty significant medical issues right now.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:02:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I dunno.
Oh well.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:02:35 AM EDT
[#5]
He said he'd be back in January.  Until it's February I won't be concerned.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:04:25 AM EDT
[#6]
CrowderBits is still uploading stuff weekly, so that's a good sign.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:06:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He was a deep state plant
View Quote

Fucks sake.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:07:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I thought I had read somewhere on thedonald.win that his wife has some pretty significant medical issues right now.
View Quote

Quoted:
He said he'd be back in January.  Until it's February I won't be concerned.
View Quote

I remember him saying something about his spouse being sick or something. Also stated he has a grandmother that’s very old.

While his narcissistic personality drives many away his content is sound and provides sources/facts more so than CNN & Fox.

His guest and cohost are also pretty funny. Honestly they could do a show by themselves and I’d watch.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:09:24 AM EDT
[#9]
It all went down hill when Jared left. Show isn't really funny anymore. Just annoying.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:10:10 AM EDT
[#10]
I get a few emails a day from louderwithcrowder
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:11:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It all went down hill when Jared left. Show isn't really funny anymore. Just annoying.
View Quote

Probably gonna get alot worse without Trump in the picture.
But then again we should all be buying stock in biden gaffes...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:53:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I get a few emails a day from louderwithcrowder
View Quote

I haven’t received a 1 since joining the mug club.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:19:51 PM EDT
[#13]

February 1
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:24:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Hope the lawsuit works out for him.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:26:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:30:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Sounds like he has had svt’s and needs an ablation.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:38:28 PM EDT
[#17]
You mean the self-righteous holier-than-thou abstinence guy?  Him and Milo are probably off somewhere trying to think up a new schtick to make money off gullible conservatives.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:54:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
You mean the self-righteous holier-than-thou abstinence guy?  Him and Milo are probably off somewhere trying to think up a new schtick to make money off gullible conservatives.
View Quote

Get a load of the new guy!
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:10:29 PM EDT
[#19]
He answered it 6 hours ago on YouTube.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:13:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Join date. post count.

DU is that way --------->
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:16:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:18:59 PM EDT
[#22]
He posted a video this morning explaining everything
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:19:55 PM EDT
[#23]
does anyone actually, truly miss him?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:20:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:28:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Join date. post count.

View Quote

So if I don't want to fellate every single conservative "celebrity" that means I'm a democrat?  Alrighty then.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:29:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hey I’m sure you are glad that the Pedophile Biden got in.  But seriously you would fit in better at DU

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:34:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Hey I’m sure you are glad that the Pedophile Biden got in.  But seriously you would fit in better at DU

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So I approve of pedophilia and voted for Biden because I don't like Steven Crowder's holier-than-thou "I didn't touch a boob until my wedding night so I'm better than you" douchiness?

No wonder the left is winning.  Keep eating your own, Mr. Gadsden flag cool guy.??
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:37:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:38:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Reading the replies I sincerely hope nothing is wrong with his girl or his grandma, but man that dude is a tool and doesn't know shit about guns.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:40:44 PM EDT
[#30]
JFC, some of you guys are truly miserable.

No shit the right keeps on losing.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:41:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

So if I don't want to fellate every single conservative "celebrity" that means I'm a democrat?  Alrighty then.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Join date. post count.

All we do is tear down fellow conservatives. It’s been tedious.  Now it’s beyond that
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:41:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

So I approve of pedophilia and voted for Biden because I don't like Steven Crowder's holier-than-thou "I didn't touch a boob until my wedding night so I'm better than you" douchiness?

No wonder the left is winning.  Keep eating your own, Mr. Gadsden flag cool guy.??
View Quote

He literally never said that.

Why you so mad? A hugely popular alternative media comedian that has red pilled more young people that quite possibly any human alive right now and you hate him because he followed the bibles teachings on sex before marriage?

You, sir, are the reason the left is winning.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:43:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

No wonder the left is winning.  Keep eating your own, Mr. Gadsden flag cool guy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey I'm sure you are glad that the Pedophile Biden got in.  But seriously you would fit in better at DU

No wonder the left is winning.  Keep eating your own, Mr. Gadsden flag cool guy.
I must be a doosch also since my wife and I practiced abstinence prior to our marriage. The world would be much better if people abstained until marriage. A growing population of people born out of wedlock is a blight on any society and leans left.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:50:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Reading the replies I sincerely hope nothing is wrong with his girl or his grandma, but man that dude is a tool and doesn't know shit about guns.
View Quote

He might not have a 6 figure ammo fort, but he's one of the top 2A proponents out there.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:52:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Post date check, asshole quotient check.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:53:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
JFC, some of you guys are truly miserable.

No shit the right keeps on losing.
View Quote

No kidding.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:55:17 PM EDT
[#37]
He's seems a bit unhinged in that video. Hope he gets through his health issues.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:56:14 PM EDT
[#38]
He just released a video.

Will be back on 1 Feb

His wife miscarried and now he's having twins.
He has a huge lawsuit brewing.
He did overed he has a genetic heart condition that will require major surgery.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:56:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Saw this earlier today.

For the didn't watch crowd:

Wife miscarried, she's pregnant with twins now and it has t been easy
Going to do a big lawsuit - we'll get the details on February 1st
He's having heart issues and will most likely be having surgery.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:04:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I must be a doosch also since my wife and I practiced abstinence prior to our marriage. The world would be much better if people abstained until marriage. A growing population of people born out of wedlock is a blight on any society and leans left.
View Quote

I never said abstinence is stupid or douchey.  I'm happy for you.  Hey, maybe I even practiced abstinence myself?  Who knows, that's not anyone's business and I'm not going to rub my life choices in someone else's face and belittle them for living differently than me.

Crowder's *attitude* about it and the way he literally says he's better than anyone who hasn't lived their life exactly like he has is what's douchey.

Sin is sin, being judgemental and having premarital sex are both equal in God's eyes.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:06:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Doesn't he always check out in January? @StevenCrowder
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:12:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh look! Another DU troll!

GTFO
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:16:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Join date. post count.

I've yet to see you post anything that wasn't the same as an avowed democrat. There's a reason why everyone dogpiles you in every thread you post in.

It's either you're a troll, a plant, or you have a personality disorder. It's okay, all three are allowed here.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:16:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I never said abstinence is stupid or douchey.  I'm happy for you.  Hey, maybe I even practiced abstinence myself?  Who knows, that's not anyone's business and I'm not going to rub my life choices in someone else's face and belittle them for living differently than me.

Crowder's *attitude* about it and the way he literally says he's better than anyone who hasn't lived their life exactly like he has is what's douchey.

Sin is sin, being judgemental and having premarital sex are both equal in God's eyes.
View Quote

Find me a link or your full of shit. He has never said that, ever. He promotes the benefits of it, which is certainly good for our culture.

Sounds like you're higher on the horse than you're accusing him of being.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:19:35 PM EDT
[#45]
I for one am excited to see him unleash the Half-Asian Lawyer Bill Kraken

For real though, I hope he gets well and congrats to his wife!
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:24:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Find me a link or your full of shit. He has never said that, ever. He promotes the benefits of it, which is certainly good for our culture.

Sounds like you're higher on the horse than you're accusing him of being.
View Quote

If you read this article and come to the conclusion that between me and him I'm the narcissist?  Well then, sorry I can't help you.

He even manages to bash people who drink alcohol - in an article about abstinence!  I was half expecting him to hit on cigarettes and tattoos and throw a "Bible says your body is a temple" line in there.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:27:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:28:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

By your logic, somebody talking about the positive attributes of not being an alcoholic mean you're judging alcoholics.

Heck off, troll.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:30:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
Go back to DU
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:32:37 PM EDT
[#50]

Seems like a legit reason(s) and explanation for the absence. Unlike some here, I hope he and his family are well despite being absent for a short while.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top