Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2021 6:24:26 PM EDT
As said in another post, I'm building a small basement gym, might move out to the garage if I build a detached

Looking to order a Power Tower for Knee Lifts, Pull/Chin Ups, push ups, etc, ??? Power Tower, Not Power Rack or Cage...

Trying to find one on Amazon, but not against ordering off manufactures site.
The only place that sells fitness equipment within an hour or so North or South of me is Academy Sports and they have not had any on display and hardly any in stock since before Christmas..

Needs to support my big ass and a few lbs of weights so needs to support a capacity of 300 -350 LBS.  300 For sure.
Needs arms/rails long enough for a guy with long arms to be able to to Knee raises. One I originally was sold on, a guy in the reviews that he was 6'2" and the rails were too short for his arms to be able to do knee raises. I'm 6'3".
Needs to go high enough for me to do pull/chin ups.
Any thing else I guess is extra/bonus.

I'd like to stay in the 150-200 range if possible.

Some of them looked like if I put my weight on it, the dip handle at the end of the arm/rail would snap off

Any bigger guys have one???
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 8:48:59 AM EDT
[#1]
What about just installing a heavy duty pullup bar and then using elbow straps and rings on it for dips and leg raises?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top