Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2019 3:03:49 PM EDT
So I'm looking for advice for on the body carry for a very small frame lady. When I say small frame she is a 1 or 2  size pants.

Not sure how much she will carry on the body but if she does it would be a sub Compact P320 9mm. Feel that would be best for her. Yet like to hear what you all have to say!
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 4:05:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out faliaphotography on you tube. Petite woman's gun channel.
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 4:40:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe something from Flashbang holsters?
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 10:34:02 PM EDT
[#3]
G42
I'd be surprised if she would consistently carry a P320sc.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 7:29:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I respectfully disagree.  As a low-weight curvy woman, I can easily conceal the SA XD 40 in the small of my back or an IWB holster with a belted shirt (read, fitted with a bowtie).  If she's not so curvy, have you tried an ankle holster?
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 8:13:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By tayous1:  ...it would be a sub Compact P320 9mm. Feel that would be best for her.
View Quote
Dude, take her to the range that has some rental guns, have her try out several and pick the gun that she wants.

It will be the most expensive gun she tries.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 8:55:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Glock 42/43 or Sig P365 in an AIWB
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:19:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: chibajoe] [#7]
Does she have decent sized boobs that stick out past her belly?  I've seen a relatively petite woman (5'3", maybe 115lbs) appendix carry a XD compact quite successfully.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 4:16:23 PM EDT
[#8]
They make some nice bras with holster that hang just below and between the cups.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:40:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By backbencher:

Dude, take her to the range that has some rental guns, have her try out several and pick the gun that she wants.

It will be the most expensive gun she tries.  
View Quote

If she hasn't tried a gun she is less likely to carry it, and what she does like could surprise you.

Take her to try some, let her figure out what she likes and what she will adapt herself to carrying.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top