Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2020 3:02:02 AM EDT
I will be in Lexington KY the first week of November for the Breeders' Cup at Keeneland.  Following the weekend, we will be traveling to Gatlinburg for vacation.  I am looking to expand my Bourbon selections, and I am Primarily looking for Buffalo Trace Mashbill Products.

Wellers, EHT's, Stagg, Blanton's, Eagle Rare, Rock Hill, Hancocks etc, etc.  Where are the hotspots that are reasonably priced around these areas?  I already plan to stop at the distillery again.  It's my understanding they get Blanton's there once a week - hoping to get lucky.

If you don't want your honey hole put out on blast (where other locals screw up your game - I understand) , feel free to IM me. I'm only ever in the area once every couple of years to catch a race.  I cannot find BT products in my area at all with the exception of regular Buffalo Trace (which is one of my favorites anyway)  
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 4:23:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:45:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Just go to the liquor store and pick up a bottle of Jim Bang.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 7:22:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Call buffalo trace gift shop. They'll tell you when they put out Blantons and EHT smb. I think it's two days a week. As far as honey holes I'm too far north to help you. Good luck.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 7:39:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Wrong end of the state for me.  Otherwise you'd be flush with the good stuff.

After brushing my teeth, I rinse my mouth out with the bourbon you listed.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 1:02:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wrong end of the state for me.  Otherwise you'd be flush with the good stuff.

After brushing my teeth, I rinse my mouth out with the bourbon you listed.
View Quote
 I can't find shit around my AO
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 1:03:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Call buffalo trace gift shop. They'll tell you when they put out Blantons and EHT smb. I think it's two days a week. As far as honey holes I'm too far north to help you. Good luck.
View Quote
We will be coming through from the Northwest, so I could easily make stops along the commute
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 9:39:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Most places around Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge is going to be high due to the tourist trap and the amount of people that go through the area will probably reduce the chances of finding any unicorns. If they do have any, it will be at prices so high it makes secondary market blush. Try and google some of the larger stores away from that area and you might luck out. That said, at some of the smaller stores, I have found a unicorn or two for my area just because many people looking for those pass them up out of snobbery or something.
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 9:52:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
We will be coming through from the Northwest, so I could easily make stops along the commute
View Quote
NW TN?

I can point you to some good shops if that's the case.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 2:38:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

NW TN?

I can point you to some good shops if that's the case.
View Quote
Unfortunately, the NE.  We will be coming from Lexington KY.  Prior to that, Cincinnati
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top