Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Books
Posted: 2/25/2022 11:37:36 AM EDT
So crappy description because i was half asleep when i read it and was like "oh ill remember that author and title... " NOPE.

A series America where has fallen and i THINK it was military fiction/scifi but i was half asleep and didnt screen cap the title/author. SM Stirling, and Ringo were both recommending it apparently, AND the algorithm keyed off of "because you like Expanse series". So cookies for the win I guess. BUT i cannot find the series. I think it might be strictly E-reader. Not sure if it is SHTF, or military fiction or both. I want to say the authors name was S.A. Anderson (or some  initials and a common name) but i cannot find anything under that.

You guys are a wealth of knowledge, I managed to locate a book series from the 1980's that was "LIMITED" publishing(Traveler, i think there were like ONE printing of it lol) due to you before so hoping i can get this one found.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 6:13:58 PM EDT
[#1]
This it?

MissingImage
Failed To Load Product Data

Link Posted: 2/25/2022 6:32:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Patriots by James Wesley Rawles, maybe?

I posted a while back, looking for it. I read it free on my kindle years ago, and wanted to buy a copy...until I saw what it costs. It was entertaining, but it wasn't worth THAT much. I don't even remember the actual price, just thinking "WTF? I'm not paying that much for THAT!"
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 9:24:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

It won’t show up whatever it is, it is likely your account only.
Found it. Popped back up in my feed.
S.m Anderson. Come and take it.Attachment Attached File

It wasn’t patriots, I tried one and didn’t like it.

Link Posted: 2/26/2022 1:55:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I win!  This is the image from the link.

No idea why the link doesn't work for you.  Shouldn't be my account as I'm not logged in.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 8:53:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I came here to find my next books.

I really enjoyed Franklin Hortons "the borrowed world" series. I'll download some SM Andersen now and give it a shot.
Page General » Books
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top