Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:49:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Good.  F*** her and the other Rinos/backstabbers/deep staters.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:49:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Hopefully she get’s primaried out.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:49:46 PM EDT
[#4]
FPNI
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:50:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Why on the world would anyone trust a Cheney in the first place?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:50:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I can't imagine WY tolerating her.  I can imagine election fraud though.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:51:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:51:11 PM EDT
[#8]
I say primary them all out, that way the Democrats can really cement their majority.  I mean that's what we want, right?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:51:55 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't really have any complaints, but a lot of people don't like Bouchard, I don't think he can beat her.  Someone better needs to run against her.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:52:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Good.

I’d like to see her fat ass bounced right off a curb bumper. And a bunch more as well. That bitch Blackburn in Tennessee comes to mind.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:52:41 PM EDT
[#11]
I read a while back that she is going to move and try for Senator in another "fly-over" state. I just can't remember what darn state it was. Supposedly the Turtle is setting it all up for her.....A pox be upon them.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:53:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I say primary them all out, that way the Democrats can really cement their majority.  I mean that's what we want, right?
View Quote

You should lay off of the edibles bro.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:53:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Good.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:54:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Dominion will save her.

And then destroy her in the general.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:55:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:55:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.

We need to get the reelection rate closer to 100%.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:55:53 PM EDT
[#17]
R bench needs to be very deep and they need to know we will replace them if the dont represent.  We need the party under new management
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:56:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
You ok bro?

Bouchard is kinda nuts hopefully we can get someone Else or her name is gonna keep carrying her ass here
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:56:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yep, all the idiots saying they wont vote are the sure way to that cemented Dem majority they so desperately want.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:57:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I read a while back that she is going to move and try for Senator in another "fly-over" state. I just can't remember what darn state it was. Supposedly the Turtle is setting it all up for her.....A pox be upon them.
View Quote

Jeez......

What does it take for these people, a wooden stake???
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:58:41 PM EDT
[#21]
I'd vote for a used love sock over her.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:58:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Giving up the incumbency advantage is about the most retarded thing the GOP can do at this point.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:58:58 PM EDT
[#23]
The Cheneys are kind of hometown heroes for people in WY, aren't they?  Dumb voters voted for her because of the name.

Like dumb Utah voters voted for Romney.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:59:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Good vote out all of the traitors and RINOs.  Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:59:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Jeez......

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jeez......

People are stupid. hillary popped into NY and grabbed a Senate seat,just like romney popped into Utah and grabbed his seat.

Wouldn't surprise me at all to see cheney carpetbag into a state and get a seat.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:01:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Jeez......

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jeez......

Hell, just look at Romney. I think he could have be quartered and a piece put in each corner of the country and he would still have been elected in UT. LOL....What do you think it would take to be shed of Mike Lee?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:02:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Giving up the incumbency advantage is about the most retarded thing the GOP can do at this point.
View Quote

VOTE FOR KEMP AND RAFFENSPERGER OR BE RETARDED

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:02:51 AM EDT
[#28]
It does no good unless you have a viable, constitutionalist to oppose the RINOs.
The gop is the swamp.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:02:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Why on the world would anyone trust a Cheney in the first place?
View Quote

That's the real question.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:03:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You wanted Kamala to be the deciding vote in Senate?  How nice.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:04:46 AM EDT
[#31]
She's laughing in Murkowski right now.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:06:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, reelecting the ones that screw us over repeatedly sends a very strong message. Shirley if we keep reelecting them,they will see the error of their ways and start following their platform...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:06:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I can't imagine WY tolerating her.  I can imagine election fraud though.
View Quote

Lot of RINOs up here.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:07:40 AM EDT
[#34]
They aren't rinos they are communists.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:08:43 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

What course of action would you prefer, which would actually get us* where we* want to go, Thrasymachus?  Or do you just enjoy mocking how every possible course of action has potential drawbacks?

*Not sure if this includes you.

Liz Cheney is scum.  She might as well be a Democrat, and we'd be better off if she was.  We'd be better off if MOST of the establishment GOP were, really, but especially those who voted to impeach.  I have absolutely zero use for them.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:09:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I don't really have any complaints, but a lot of people don't like Bouchard, I don't think he can beat her.  Someone better needs to run against her.
View Quote

Why not ? Seems like his name comes up a lot for conservative positions. I had a favorable opinion but I guess I am uninformed.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:10:28 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yeah, reelecting the ones that screw us over repeatedly sends a very strong message. Shirley if we keep reelecting them,they will see the error of their ways and start following their platform...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Electing a newer crop of dumbasses to behave exactly the same is going to fix anything?  In a two party system how differentiated to you expect both parties to be?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:12:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Good! Primary these shit bags out!
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:13:14 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

You wanted Kamala to be the deciding vote in Senate?  How nice.
View Quote

In all honesty....Does it matter? The GA gop did not seem to mind at all and they were the ones running the show.

I hate to break it to ya but you are going to find fewer and fewer people willing to carry water for the gop going forward.....The only real question is how much damage will the dems do before the gop just fucking dies.

BTW.....Notice I'm not capitalizing the gop anymore.....They don't deserve it, they are political cowards.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:13:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why would primarying them out help democrats ? Primarying them out is fine.

Its splitting the vote and running third party that will ensure a democrat super majority.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:13:51 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

What course of action would you prefer, which would actually get us* where we* want to go, Thrasymachus?  Or do you just enjoy mocking how every possible course of action has potential drawbacks?

Liz Cheney is scum.  She might as well be a Democrat, and we'd be better off if she was.  We'd be better off if MOST of the establishment GOP were, really, but especially those who voted to impeach.  I have absolutely zero use for them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well first you'd have to define on where we want to be is.  I would probably start by not destroying the existing party, and expanding upon the gains that were made in 2020, instead of being pissed off at people for defying a retard who fucked us all over on the way out.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:14:28 AM EDT
[#42]
No she isn't. Her defection gave her cover for the next election.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:16:04 AM EDT
[#43]
The whole rotten GOP leviathan corpse needs to be J-DAMed and MAGAed as the Patriot or Constitution Party
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:17:24 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:19:26 AM EDT
[#45]
Good. She's a virtue signaling bitch
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:21:17 AM EDT
[#46]
GOPE is going to change the  primary rules with Virginia being the guinea pig once again. Just watch and see.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:23:46 AM EDT
[#47]
"Ditch Dick's Daughter" bumper stickers would be a hot seller here right now.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:24:44 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Well first you'd have to define on where we want to be is.  I would probably start by not destroying the existing party, and expanding upon the gains that were made in 2020, instead of being pissed off at people for defying a retard who fucked us all over on the way out.
View Quote

No, let's destroy the existing party, and you can register as a Dim.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:25:18 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

He's an establishment/deep state shill.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:26:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Several more Nearly all need the same.
View Quote

87%
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top