Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 44
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 1:02:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think I am scheduled for the 2nd? My name is Bryan Hogan and I live in Lee County, VA. I run a log home company and a distillery. I am likely about to announce my candidacy for office in my county.

I don’t give a shit. See you guys then.
View Quote

Based
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 1:03:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Well, crap

If I were to drive to VA to get a bottle, where could I find some?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is your whiskey sold in NC?

I wish. We have had some discussions with distributors in other states. But I havent even bothered with NC yet as they are a controlled state, like Virginia, and will be a pain in the ass. I need to get into surrounding states first before I approach them and go through the process.

Well, crap

IF ONLY YOU HAD A LARPING BUDDY WHO COULD HELP YOU
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 1:49:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I wish. We have had some discussions with distributors in other states. But I havent even bothered with NC yet as they are a controlled state, like Virginia, and will be a pain in the ass. I need to get into surrounding states first before I approach them and go through the process.
View Quote
I like the stuff. Like, really like it. Any chance of getting it into stores all the way out here in WI? Would be a good business move as we lead the nation in drunkenness.
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 2:28:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I like the stuff. Like, really like it. Any chance of getting it into stores all the way out here in WI? Would be a good business move as we lead the nation in drunkenness.
View Quote

I am doing all I can to catch the attention of any and all distributors. It’s a tough market. We have had to pay some dues I think and hopefully will start getting noticed soon as our brand grows in social media and etc. rRight now we are absolutely a nobody in the spirits world.

This isn’t the glamorous side of whiskey or the heritage and history. This is the not so fun and frustrating business side.

Link Posted: 1/21/2023 6:11:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It is on the shelf in some Virginia stores, but you can have it ordered into any Virginia ABC store and they won’t charge you shipping. It just Hass to be picked up there. But fair warning Virginia is really bad at running a retail business that they shouldn’t be involved in to begin with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, crap

It is on the shelf in some Virginia stores, but you can have it ordered into any Virginia ABC store and they won’t charge you shipping. It just Hass to be picked up there. But fair warning Virginia is really bad at running a retail business that they shouldn’t be involved in to begin with.

Sounds like NC
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 6:12:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, crap

Help me, Obi Wan Larpoboi, you’re my only hope
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 6:38:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, crap

I got you fren
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 6:42:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I got you fren
View Quote

You're my guy, buddy!
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 7:49:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I got you fren
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, crap

I got you fren

Link Posted: 1/21/2023 11:27:05 PM EDT
[#10]
It's good stuff. It's what I've been drinking during the streams.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/23/2023 2:37:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Decided to forego a show this week due to guest cancelation and I will be spending this week trying to iron out the sound issues that have been plaguing previous shows.

Will be returning 2/2/23 with Canoeguy as the guest. I'm sure we'll be talking topics such as log home building, his whiskey distillery, etc.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 7:51:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Decided to forego a show this week due to guest cancelation and I will be spending this week trying to iron out the sound issues that have been plaguing previous shows.

Will be returning 2/2/23 with Canoeguy as the guest. I'm sure we'll be talking topics such as log home building, his whiskey distillery, etc.
View Quote

Or haberdashery, motorcycles, selling everything and moving to Panama, riding down through Mexico and Central America, politics, or being bald. Dealers choice.
Link Posted: 1/30/2023 6:46:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Up next, this Thursday (Feb. 2) is @Canoeguy - We'll be talking about his distillery, building of log homes, adventures, and more. Join us at 8pm central time this Thursday as we'll also be taking questions from the chat.
Link Posted: 1/30/2023 9:31:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Up next, this Thursday (Feb. 2) is @Canoeguy - We'll be talking about his distillery, building of log homes, adventures, and more. Join us at 8pm central time this Thursday as we'll also be taking questions from the chat.
View Quote

That's a good episode. Nice job keeping balance between guns and general man interests
Link Posted: 1/30/2023 9:32:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

That's a good episode. Nice job keeping balance between guns and general man interests
View Quote

Plus guns are gross.
Link Posted: 1/30/2023 9:34:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Damn, I have another basketball game to set up/take down. Maybe they'll just have one, like tonight, and I can hop on.
Link Posted: 1/30/2023 11:14:22 PM EDT
[#17]
I want to hear more about Panama!
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 6:07:06 PM EDT
[#18]
DON'T FORGET: TOMORROW, 02-02-23 @ 8PM CENTRAL

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/1/2023 7:53:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/411079/canoeguy_ep4_jpg-2694083.JPG
View Quote

Looking forward to it.
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 8:18:21 PM EDT
[#20]
I fixed the reverb issue for tomorrow but can't guarantee how I'll sound as my petri-dish of a family gave me the death plague they've been sick with since last week.
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 10:05:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/411079/canoeguy_ep4_jpg-2694083.JPG
View Quote

YAS!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 10:12:28 PM EDT
[#22]
I am going to give away a hat or shirt, I don’t care which to the most interesting question in the comments.
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 10:18:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I am going to give away a hat or shirt, I don't care which to the most interesting question in the comments.
View Quote
Just be sure not to send it via USPS. Bastards keep losing shit lately. Lost my Bespoke Post box, lost a christmas card from my wife's grandmother with checks for the kids in it, lost a gift I sent out for a friend's b-day....speaking of which, did you get the mug, @JVD ???
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 10:19:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Just be sure not to send it via USPS. Bastards keep losing shit lately. Lost my Bespoke Post box, lost a christmas card from my wife's grandmother with checks for the kids in it, lost a gift I sent out for a friend's b-day....speaking of which, did you get the mug, @JVD ???
View Quote

No doubt. FUSPS.
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 11:08:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am going to give away a hat or shirt, I don't care which to the most interesting question in the comments.

Have not seen anything from USPS.
Link Posted: 2/1/2023 11:10:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Have not seen anything from USPS.
View Quote
Seriously? It's been over 2 weeks....
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 10:12:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Link for tonight's show...

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 10:28:55 AM EDT
[#28]
You know, I was trying to find a picture of me in front of castle ruins. Instead it is me standing in castle ruins looking out over the highlands. But it comes across as me just standing there showing GD my ass, which somehow seems appropriate.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 10:41:21 AM EDT
[#29]
@JVD

I'll ship another out via UPS since USPS sucks donkey balls. Which one do you want?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 10:45:14 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
@JVD

I'll ship another out via UPS since USPS sucks donkey balls. Which one do you want?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/411079/Screenshot_20230202_084015_Instagram_jpg-2694791.JPG
View Quote

Surprise me
Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 10:49:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Surprise me
Thanks!
View Quote
Sounds good. I'll ship the opposite of what I sent USPS, in the event it ever shows up then you'll have one of each
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 4:36:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Just a friendly reminder for those that complained last episode as to what "tonight" meant in the thread title, it means TONIGHT.....at 8 central.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 5:04:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Just a friendly reminder for those that complained last episode as to what "tonight" meant in the thread title, it means TONIGHT.....at 8 central.
View Quote

Like tonight tonight? Or tomorrow tonight?

I can do tonight tonight.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 7:14:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 8:36:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 9:16:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Getting ready for tonight's stream....

45 mins!

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 9:17:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 9:30:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 9:32:13 PM EDT
[#39]
30 mins to FO TIME
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 9:37:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 9:51:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Dupe!
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 9:56:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 9:58:06 PM EDT
[#43]
2 minutes to go…I guess I will put my pants on now.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 9:59:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Trump is dancing, we're live in 1 minute!

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 10:03:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Trump is dancing, we're live in 1 minute!

View Quote

Alright , alright , alright!
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 10:04:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
2 minutes to go…I guess I will put my pants on now.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 10:24:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Bump

Link Posted: 2/2/2023 10:40:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Bump
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 11:05:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 11:05:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
That was great. Thanks.
View Quote
Berrer audio?
Page / 44
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top