Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2022 4:11:43 PM EDT
It is looking like I'm going to one to bedline my entire truck. Has anyone done this and care to share the costs and lessons learned?
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 6:59:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I’ve done it. Don’t really recommend it.  LineX is a good product but don't do it to the entire exterior.  I did and wouldn't do it again.  It's a good bed liner though.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:23:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 10:28:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I've seen a few trail rigs completely coated. Didn't really protect the bodies as much as I expected, but if it's a beater why not. Saw a Taco done in some sort of almost fde color with black accents (bumpers, wheels, etc) and it was pretty sharp.

Dont know the costs to do a whole truck, but I used raptor liner and sprayed my truck bed. Think it was around $300 all in and it's been pretty damn tough.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 10:49:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’ve done it. Don’t really recommend it.  LineX is a good product but don't do it to the entire exterior.  I did and wouldn't do it again.  It's a good bed liner though.
View Quote

What concerns do you have? Because I took my 2022 offroad and scratched the body to hell.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top