Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Posted: 1/14/2022 9:37:11 AM EDT
It looks like turncoat flip flopper Lindsey Graham has pulled his head out of his ass and patched things up with Trump.  He is still a snake but he is 100% on the Trump Train right now and issued a warning to Mitch McConnell to fix his relationship with Trump.

From a political view this is a great interview Fox News did with Lindsey Graham. Put aside the disdain for things he did in the past and look at his comments about going forward.  

If Mitch wants to be the Senate leader he needs to back Trump
Trump has been the most influential President since Regan
70% of the Republicans want Trump back as President
Trump is already sitting on a $100 million war chest in campaign funds

Expect Trump to run for president: Lindsey Graham

Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:39:46 AM EDT
[#1]
President Trump will run. The key is who will he pick as VP.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:41:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:42:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Can someone explain why the guy that is term limited to another single 4 year term is what I want?  So they can immediately begin sabotaging him and refusing to move any legislation?
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:42:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Trump's time is done.
I wish he'd step aside, all he's going to do is take votes away from Desantis.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:42:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:43:06 AM EDT
[#6]
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:43:26 AM EDT
[#7]
FLG and FMM

Primary these controlled opposition, turncoat scumbags out.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:46:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Graham needs to clean his own room first, before he gives other people advice.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:46:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Trump's time is done.
View Quote

Why not get both?
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:47:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Why not get both?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump's time is done.

Why not get both?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:47:45 AM EDT
[#11]
What the Republicans need, they don't have.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:49:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Enough with the fucking Boomers already. Fucking hell, can we get someone that was born after color tv became common place and man landed on the moon? It is going to be 2024 and whoever wins will be seated in 2025. By that point, Trump will be 79 years old.

Enough already.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:51:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Rats are getting scared again.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:51:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Enough with the fucking Boomers already. Fucking hell, can we get someone that was born after color tv became common place and man landed on the moon? It is going to be 2024 and whoever wins will be seated in 2025. By that point, Trump will be 79 years old.

Enough already.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:52:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Lots of Trump haters already. This tells me we are over the target.

If we somehow can prevent massive local, state and national voter fraud between now and Nov. of 2023, Trump and his supermajority will accomplish some amazing things.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:53:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Trump's time is done.
View Quote

This is where I am at now too.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:53:12 AM EDT
[#17]
John Thune is replacing McConnell in the near future anyway.

Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:53:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Besides Trump or Desantis I haven't seen anyone else that I would be interested in seeing run, and honestly, I don't want to see Desantis run because we need him here in Fl.

I don't think you can currently save the nation, but I do believe you can save individual states. With enough states saved the nation may have a chance.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:54:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Trump's time is done.
View Quote

I like Trump a lot, do I want him to run again? Absolutely not. We need someone young. DeSantis is a younger, charismatic guy that does not yet have the baggage at the level that Trump does. It sucks but it is what it is.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:57:23 AM EDT
[#20]
We need Desantis with Trump in charge of the official Twitter account.  He can also be Sec State.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:59:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I like Trump a lot, do I want him to run again? Absolutely not. We need someone young. DeSantis is a younger, charismatic guy that does not yet have the baggage at the level that Trump does. It sucks but it is what it is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump's time is done.

Yall just don't seem to get it....

Trump is a known entity for both sides. For the left, they know Trump is going to wreck their reputation even more than it already is. For the right, they know everything there is to know about Trump. His entire life story, nothing is hidden about him. There is nothing else he can be accused of that will change anyone's mind about him.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 10:01:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Besides Trump or Desantis I haven't seen anyone else that I would be interested in seeing run, and honestly, I don't want to see Desantis run because we need him here in Fl.

I don't think you can currently save the nation, but I do believe you can save individual states. With enough states saved the nation may have a chance.
View Quote
DeSantis is term limited after 2022 as Governor anyways.

Link Posted: 1/14/2022 10:01:42 AM EDT
[#23]
What good are senators when they can't even put Fauci in prison.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 10:03:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Desantis has earned the spot at this point. Trump paved the way, but did some things that gave me pause. Banning bump stocks, remarks about gun grabbing/due process, racial pandering with the "platinum plan". Desantis has lead the way during this pandemic, choosing liberty over authoritarianism. Being the first to do the right thing counts for a lot, as it shows your true character. Unlike say Abbott in Texas who tends to go where the wind blows (and I say that as someone who voted for him).

Link Posted: 1/14/2022 10:03:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Can someone explain why the guy that is term limited to another single 4 year term is what I want?  So they can immediately begin sabotaging him and refusing to move any legislation?
View Quote

Well.. I don’t think this is realistically going to happen, but here’s a hypothetical response-

IMO someone who is term limited is in the best place to actually clean house and fire all the useless bureaucrats running this country into the ground.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 10:04:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Lots of Trump haters already. This tells me we are over the target.

If we somehow can prevent massive local, state and national voter fraud between now and Nov. of 2023, Trump and his supermajority will accomplish some amazing things.
View Quote
Yup.

Link Posted: 1/14/2022 10:05:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Trump's job is to draw fire, and I hope his ego allows him to do so.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 10:07:50 AM EDT
[#28]
No politician at the national level (not even Jackson Lee) gets to where they are by being stupid.
He’s just hedging his bets and pimping for headlines.

He’s got a bunch of basement dwellers on a gun board talking about him.
So it’s mission accomplished as far as he’s concerned.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 10:08:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yall just don't seem to get it....

Trump is a known entity for both sides. For the left, they know Trump is going to wreck their reputation even more than it already is. For the right, they know everything there is to know about Trump. His entire life story, nothing is hidden about him. There is nothing else he can be accused of that will change anyone's mind about him.
View Quote
You don't get it.

DeSantis actually cares about the country. He stepped and served all whe Trump had "bone spurs". He's been loyal to his wife and hasn't cheated behind her back multiple times, let alone have multiple wives. He hasn't associated with and hung out with the scummiest of scum because they orbit the same social circles and "its just a way to do business". He hasn't donated to democrats and their campaigns like Trump did, going so far as donating to Kamala Harris in the past. DeSantis is articulate and able to shutdown Leftists without ad hominem attacks. DeSantis is able to not be looking like a fool like doodling on hurricane maps and then not claiming responsibility like Trump did.

Plus, he isn't going to be an octogenarian if he wins. Trump will and sorry, but even the Julius Orange Sun God is getting old and as an octogenarian. He mental reflexes are slowing down and he could kick the bucket for number of old age related reasons.

Can we have some born after Leave It To Beaver wasn't brand new please?
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 10:09:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Hello Madam President Harris
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 10:09:53 AM EDT
[#31]
who ever promises and delivers on the entire destruction and elimination of the left... is what we need.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 10:11:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
You don't get it.

DeSantis actually cares about the country. He stepped and served all whe Trump had "bone spurs". He's been loyal to his wife and hasn't cheated behind her back multiple times, let alone have multiple wives. He hasn't associated with and hung out with the scummiest of scum because they orbit the same social circles and "its just a way to do business". He hasn't donated to democrats and their campaigns like Trump did, going so far as donating to Kamala Harris in the past. DeSantis is articulate and able to shutdown Leftists without ad hominem attacks. DeSantis is able to not be looking like a fool like doodling on hurricane maps and then not claiming responsibility like Trump did.

Plus, he isn't going to be an octogenarian if he wins. Trump will and sorry, but even the Julius Orange Sun God is getting old and as an octogenarian. He mental reflexes are slowing down and he could kick the bucket for number of old age related reasons.

View Quote

You're wasting your time,homie.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 10:12:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
You don't get it.

View Quote

we get it.  you hate the best president we have had,  ever.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 10:12:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bingo!

Trump cannot beat Biden.  Trump will not beat Harris.  He's turned off way too many people.  This is far beyond "Never Trumpers".  It will also affect down ballot candidates.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 10:12:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
who ever promises and delivers on the entire destruction and elimination of the left... is what we need.
View Quote

vote me in as dictator and I swear to God I will deliver that and you will never see anyone to the left of Zell Miller exist in this country again
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 10:13:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You don't get it.

better watch it, he'll tell ya how many times he voted for him next

ETA:  What did I tell you?  Now we've got multiple gigantic pics of stuff and things.  It'll only escalate from there
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 10:13:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You're wasting your time,homie.
View Quote
It isn't about convincing XxbatraiderxX that he's wrong @Shawnmt6601, it is about showing others that's he's wrong.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 10:14:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Bingo!

Trump cannot beat Biden.  Trump will not beat Harris.  He's turned off way too many people.  This is far beyond "Never Trumpers".  It will also affect down ballot candidates.
View Quote

people dont get it
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 10:14:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

IMO someone who is term limited is in the best place to actually clean house and fire all the useless bureaucrats running this country into the ground.
View Quote

That is true.  They may be a lame duck but they are lame duck with nothing to lose and still makes up 1/3 of the government.  The President would still need sign any legislation passed, they piss him off enough and he just starts vetoing every piece of legislation while signing his own EOs to make things happen.  
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 10:14:51 AM EDT
[#40]
So that’s how the dems plan on keeping the whitehouse for another four years.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 10:15:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Once a turncoat, always a turncoat.
Fuck Lindsey Graham. Right in the neck!
McConnell is just salting away for his retirement. Fuck him, too.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 10:15:58 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Bingo!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo!

Trump would have won without the mail in ballots.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 10:16:04 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You don't get it.

You do realize I campaigned heavily for Trump in 2016 right?

He lost me in 2018 as a supporter when he pushed gun control on the Federal level and congratulated FL Republicans for passing gun control. I voted for him in 2020, but that was a lesser of two evils vote. But prior to all that, it was Trump or nothing. I had front row seats to his rallies and everything.

October 2016, Tallahassee FL

I even went on Right Wing Conservative shows and campaigned for Trump in Spanish.

@Shott8283

But I will not support Gun Control. Simple as that.... unlike some, I stick to my principles. I'm not simping for Tulsi Gabbard for example like some sad sacks here are.

Link Posted: 1/14/2022 10:16:06 AM EDT
[#44]
DeSantis/Sears 2028!!
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 10:16:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
What the Republicans need, they don't have.
View Quote

Yeah we do. Desantis is exactly what we need...
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 10:17:03 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

That is true.  They may be a lame duck but they are lame duck with nothing to lose and still makes up 1/3 of the government.  The President would still need sign any legislation passed, they piss him off enough and he just starts vetoing every piece of legislation while signing his own EOs to make things happen.  
View Quote

lol bless your heart  he wouldnt do shit

Trump didnt even have the balls to pardon Assange ,actually pull out of Afghanistan or fire Fauci.

Let's not forget his excellent work he did for the RKBA

Link Posted: 1/14/2022 10:17:35 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

better watch it, he'll tell ya how many times he voted for him next
View Quote
Did more than that, I actually campaigned for him. What did you do @rollin-tumblin? Did you go on nationally viewed programs and promote Trump?
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 10:18:44 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
It looks like turncoat flip flopper Lindsey Graham has pulled his head out of his ass and patched things up with Trump.  He is still a snake but he is 100% on the Trump Train right now and issued a warning to Mitch McConnell to fix his relationship with Trump.

From a political view this is a great interview Fox News did with Lindsey Graham. Put aside the disdain for things he did in the past and look at his comments about going forward.  

If Mitch wants to be the Senate leader he needs to back Trump
Trump has been the most influential President since Regan
70% of the Republicans want Trump back as President
Trump is already sitting on a $100 million war chest in campaign funds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGrOqEead4A
View Quote

Like we were told the last 87 times?

Fuck Graham.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 10:18:51 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Trump's job is to draw fire, and I hope his ego allows him to do so.
View Quote

Trump’s ego is a potential problem. I have no doubt the man loves this country, much more so than any president in decades. His ego might get in the way of Desantis though if Desantis gets the nod.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 10:18:59 AM EDT
[#50]
I will vote for any red candidate. I am over the boomer nation but a strong leader would be welcomed.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top