Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/25/2021 5:26:47 AM EDT
Mercer Law School is Lin Wood's alma mater. He donated $1 Million to them and they named a courtroom after him. Well after his recent public comments about Pence and other things they started talking about removing his name from the courtroom. Well someone must have told him that there was going to be a zoom call with concerned students and he decided to secretly join the meeting. The Dean of the school starts talking bad about him and he speaks up to correct her and answer any questions people might have. The Dean tries to shut it down but he just keeps blasting them with reality. (His understanding of reality anyway.)

I saw the texts he wrote about Pence but I don't really understand what he was talking about. In this Zoom call he starts talking about how Pence was trying to kill some Supreme court Justices. Can someone fill me in on what he's talking about? Seems pretty serious.

Link to Zoom call Audio. I recommend listening. (Page removed by Rumble. Don't know why. New link below.)

(eta. they have not decided to remove his name yet. Just talking about it. Call was with students, not staff or board members, aaaaaand I was too strong for some when I said "blasting them with reality". What is reality anyway?)

Update: Rumble.com removed the video. No idea why but I found the same audio in the following article:

Audio at bottom of this article on abovethelaw.com
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:47:29 AM EDT
[#1]
IN!
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:51:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Lin Wood he's all hat no something or other. He and Powel  made a fool out of Trumpers.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:53:38 AM EDT
[#3]
He was semi believable for a while, but he lost his marbles there at the end.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:56:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:56:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
I don't think I'll ever understand what he was up to.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:57:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Oh, why not.

In.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:02:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Lin Wood tweets  about Q conspiracy nonsense, lizard people and other jibba jabba

I doubt Wood's blasting involved reality.
View Quote
Really? I didn't see any of that stuff. In the Zoom call he basically talks about his involvement with the various cases, how the accusations against him weren't even on cases he was directly involved with, stuff like that.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:04:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
Related to the Pence tweets or other stuff? I honestly have not been following what he's been doing much so I'm curious.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:08:49 AM EDT
[#9]
I'll watch it in 2 more weeks.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:10:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:25:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
He retweeted a q claim that ashli Babbitt is alive
View Quote

Which Q drop is that?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:31:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeah, that's pretty out there. I try not to judge people by retweets but I hear what you're saying. Was that it though? That's not lizard people level stuff in my opinion.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:35:31 AM EDT
[#13]
It's crazy that he and Sidney Powell went off the rails.

Lin Wood graduated Cum Laude from undergrad and law school. He seemed to have had his shit together up until 2020.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:35:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Joe Biden is the president now.  That's reality.  Why are people still falling for this bullshit?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:42:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Joe Biden is the president now.  That's reality.  Why are people still falling for this bullshit?
View Quote
Thanks for that. I needed a dose of reality.

Also, how's the sand in your hole taste? I'll join you later.

eta: sorry for the snarky reply but who said I was falling for anything? Did I say anything about Biden not being president?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:52:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:59:14 AM EDT
[#17]
In.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:05:43 AM EDT
[#18]
I'd like to see his evidence.
My opinion is that his behavior may have been affected by his perceived scale of corruption and the urgency of now.

Pence, Clinton, Rosenstein, Roberts, Epstein, and SCALIA all in one breath.
Is there really a monster under Lin's bed?
We need to see the evidence.

The Republic is dead. People want it buried without an autopsy.  I am not one of those people.

EDKH
Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:08:08 AM EDT
[#19]
I’m still waiting for the Kraken.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:11:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Lin Wood ... "but he just keeps blasting them with reality.

I saw the texts he wrote about Pence but I don't really understand what he was talking about. In this Zoom call he starts talking about how Pence was trying to kill some Supreme court Justices. Can someone fill me in on what hes talking about? Seems pretty serious.

Link to Zoom call Audio. I recommend listening.
View Quote

When a poster says "Lin Wood is Blasting them with Reality at the same time asking WTF Lin Wood means when he starts talking about how Vice President of the United States of America Mike Pence was trying to kill some Supreme Court Justices "...

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:14:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'm still waiting for the Kraken.
View Quote
The same goes for Sidney Powell.
What flipped her from respected lawyer to raving loon in the same time frame as Wood?  What has she seen behind the curtain?
Information warfare makes for a complex and disoriented battlefield.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:17:34 AM EDT
[#22]
lol
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:19:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

When a poster says "Lin Wood is Blasting them with Reality at the same time asking WTF Lin Wood means when he starts talking about how Vice President of the United States of America Mike Pence was trying to kill some Supreme Court Justices "...

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/doubleFacePalm-26.jpg

View Quote
He talks mostly about his cases that they were slandering him about. The "reality" he was talking about was his actual involvement or lack of involvement in the cases. He dissects their bias about him related to what he was actually involved with.

The other stuff related to the Pence tweets and stuff that he has proof about is different. I'm asking about the other stuff.

Don't DoubleFacePalm.gif me bro! I'm as level headed as they come.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:22:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The same goes for Sidney Powell.
What flipped her from respected lawyer to raving loon in the same time frame as Wood?  What has she seen behind the curtain?
Information warfare makes for a complex and disoriented battlefield.
View Quote

Her and Wood were probably part of the disinformation campaign
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:27:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Her and Wood were probably part of the disinformation campaign
View Quote
That sounds good. Im just going to believe that and move on. I enjoy random speculation that's believable and nicely packaged. Easy.

/thread
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:05:47 AM EDT
[#26]
While personally I think his cheese has slid off his cracker, I do agree with one thing, he paid for the courtroom.  If they want to take his name off it, they can pay him.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:15:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Lin Woods wild accusations overshadowed the more legitimate (but not as sexy) voter fraud accusations.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:23:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Lin Woods wild accusations overshadowed the more legitimate (but not as sexy) voter fraud accusations.
View Quote
Unless he has proof. He's pretty dang confident.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:24:12 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
While personally I think his cheese has slid off his cracker, I do agree with one thing, he paid for the courtroom.  If they want to take his name off it, they can pay him.
View Quote

That's the Problem these days.    People don't STAY Bought ...

Taking someone's name off a building to "UnPerson" them just because you don't LIKE their Politics now just reeks of Soviet Revisionism...

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:26:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes he is.

Due to fraud.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:32:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Really? I didn't see any of that stuff. In the Zoom call he basically talks about his involvement with the various cases, how the accusations against him weren't even on cases he was directly involved with, stuff like that.
View Quote

Wood twtted about one of the dumbest conspiracies of all: that Michelle Obama is a man. [Well he alluded to her adopted kids, which is part of the same lunacy.]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:34:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

That's the Problem these days.    People don't STAY Bought ...

Taking someone's name off a building to "UnPerson" them just because you don't LIKE their Politics now just reeks of Soviet Revisionism...

https://www.history.com/.image/c_fit%2Ccs_srgb%2Cfl_progressive%2Cq_auto:good%2Cw_620/MTU3ODc4NjAzNTIxNzMwMjcx/image-placeholder-title.jpg
View Quote
While I agree in part with what your saying, the soviets at least to my knowledge never paid anyone back what was contractually owed.  They just did it.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:38:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
While I agree in part with what your saying, the soviets at least to my knowledge never paid anyone back what was contractually owed.  They just did it.

View Quote
Well Mercer isn't planning to pay back Wood either.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:41:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Well Mercer isn't planning to pay back Wood either.
View Quote
your probably right, but the dean in the start of it seemed to be saying that there was no way out of the contract without returning the money.......  She did however seem less enthused when he gave her the option.  Time will tell.  But what a shit show to listen in on!

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:42:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol. Show where q claimed that she was alive. I don't think q has posted since the early part of November.

Lol.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:42:27 AM EDT
[#36]
I'm just wondering who  is running which psyop.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:43:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

So what you're saying is, because King George is the King, it's not ok to push back against him?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:44:41 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

So his "wild accusations" are less legitimate because you've seen the info he has and have arrived at a different conclusion, or is it that the people in government can only be a tad corrupt - there's a big ole' line right where they just won't cross?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:44:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yes he is.

Due to fraud.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes he is.

Due to fraud.

Shush....You cannot say that here. As most here have rolled over once again. Surrendered everything simple because they it's the easy thing to do.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:45:09 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/doubleFacePalm-26.jpg

View Quote

Exactly my thought. How are you in my head?...
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:50:11 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I'm just wondering who  is running which psyop.

View Quote

I wonder the same thing.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:52:41 AM EDT
[#42]
Lin Wood needs to be in a 1950s style looney bin.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:59:05 AM EDT
[#43]
Two weeks!
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:00:14 AM EDT
[#44]
Trust the plan, OP
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:01:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Lin Wood tweets  about Q conspiracy nonsense, lizard people and other jibba jabba

I doubt Wood's blasting involved reality.
View Quote

Says the guy who thinks he's a penguin
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:05:30 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
..........Don't DoubleFacePalm.gif me bro! I'm as level headed as they come.
View Quote
In regards to GD or the world at large? There's a difference.

eta: how large a difference is debatable.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:07:01 AM EDT
[#47]
After watching Wood and Powell go off the rails I can only conclude one of the following is correct:

1. They are complete dipshits that fell for the Q BS.
2. They are correct and this country is even more screwed up than we thought.
3. They are being paid or forced to be disinformation agents to make Trump and his supporters look like loons
4. The Deep State has a way (brainwash, drugs etc) to make otherwise smart folks go completely batshit crazy.

I lean towards number 1
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:07:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Yes he is.

Due to fraud.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes he is.

Due to fraud.

And in name only.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:11:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Lin Wood is an asshat
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:13:25 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Which Q drop is that?
View Quote

The one where you put the last 24 on a big clock face, subtract the time difference between the last two and shift all of them forward by the time difference between the first two.

Then consult the chans for the fuzzy pic that is timestsmped with the time value above to prove Lin was in on the Zoom call.

Hint: you may have to rotate the pic 90 degrees 'cuz you know... security.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top