Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 10:13:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 10:15:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks like a small B2 turned sideways. Maybe a b2 drone.
View Quote

My thought too
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 10:24:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Somebody working on their drag boat on company time?
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 10:28:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Looks like they turned one of our flying wings sideways and, hang on, somebody's at my door.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 10:28:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Where would you suggest this new secret base is? They don't pump billions into A51 and constantly expand the base for the express purpose of just fooling the public. We have 3 members here that I know of who work there...are  you suggesting they fly in every day to sit at a table to eat donuts all day then fly home...just for a ruse?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've always assumed since Area 51 became so popular that they moved the super secret squirrel stuff to another area and keep 51 going to keep the nuts focused there.  Have some planes take off at night, build hangers...etc to keep up appearances there.

Where would you suggest this new secret base is? They don't pump billions into A51 and constantly expand the base for the express purpose of just fooling the public. We have 3 members here that I know of who work there...are  you suggesting they fly in every day to sit at a table to eat donuts all day then fly home...just for a ruse?

How would I know where it is....is super secret

I'm sure they do tons of work at 51.....just seems like 51 is always being watched now, so if you wanted to do test flights of a next gen aircraft and didn't want anyone to see it, there might be another place to do it.

Fuck if I know though.....I'm just a retard on ARF who is talking shit
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 10:42:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 11:06:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Looks like one side of a flying wing aircraft.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 11:16:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've always assumed since Area 51 became so popular that they moved the super secret squirrel stuff to another area and keep 51 going to keep the nuts focused there.  Have some planes take off at night, build hangers...etc to keep up appearances there.

There's one in the pacific Northwest which has outlets which go through mountains.

Basically the plane can fly between the mountains out to sea, do tests over the ocean and come back between the mountains
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 11:17:22 AM EDT
[#9]
I don't know what it is, but I'd bet a dollar is hypersonic related
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 11:22:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 11:23:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If I ran Area 51, I'd have a group of folks building crazy mock ups of sci-fi shit to leave around just to fuck with people.
View Quote

Like a scale version of the Wright Flyer with some sort of laser like cannon mounted to it
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 11:24:15 AM EDT
[#12]
We should go storm the place to find out what it is. Can't stop us all.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 11:28:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
We should go storm the place to find out what it is. Can't stop us all.
View Quote

We could clap alien cheeks.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 11:38:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If the door is open during the day, it ain't that important.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 11:47:18 AM EDT
[#15]
They have been working in hypersonic aircraft for decades.  This is probably one of them.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 11:49:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Accessibility or classification of information has no bearing on what constitutes treason.  If the guy was taking pictures of military installations from areas open to the public and giving them to our enemy in time of war that would fit the definition of treason.

Japan based a lot of their planning for Pear Harbor on observation from the surrounding area.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck Gabe. That dickhead lands his stupid fucking plane on the dirt roads here in town about once a week now. Him and Joerg can go blow each other. Hopefully the feds prosecute and jail that cocksucker for treason. He takes pics of all the installations in So NV. and Socal.....

He’s taking pictures from legally accessible areas and you want him arrested for treason.  Such freedom.

Accessibility or classification of information has no bearing on what constitutes treason.  If the guy was taking pictures of military installations from areas open to the public and giving them to our enemy in time of war that would fit the definition of treason.

Japan based a lot of their planning for Pear Harbor on observation from the surrounding area.

Maybe Gabe is registered as a democrat?  If he is, treason is not a punishable crime, just a slanderous accusation

What do you think Hunter and the big guy got for the transfer of $1.5 billion to their shell corporation?  The chicoms got something very significant that’s for sure.  Not just access to politicians and business deals
And Hillary and bill might’ve sold technical info on the project to the chicoms at anytime until she left as SoS.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 11:51:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

What's the name of this place? In this day of satellites and everyone having a camera and video recorder in their pocket there must be tons of pics and images. I'd like to look it up.

There are Russian satellite companies you can pay a nominal fee and have them fly over anyplace on the globe. A guy in Rachel NV does it every few years to A51...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's one in the pacific Northwest which has outlets which go through mountains.

Basically the plane can fly between the mountains out to sea, do tests over the ocean and come back between the mountains

What's the name of this place? In this day of satellites and everyone having a camera and video recorder in their pocket there must be tons of pics and images. I'd like to look it up.

There are Russian satellite companies you can pay a nominal fee and have them fly over anyplace on the globe. A guy in Rachel NV does it every few years to A51...

I found it a couple years ago when I was in a drunk autistic mood about secret bases and found stuff that pointed to stuff to other stuff.

I honestly don't remember. It's a real base though, I'd just have to put in the effort to research it again. It's acknowledged as existing, I just kinda said WAIT A SECOND THEY COULD TOTALLY DO THIS SHIT HERE
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 11:57:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Do you even Steve Austin bro?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpAqkW7SJ2Y
View Quote
Never mind.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 12:01:44 PM EDT
[#19]
People will see what they want to see. I myself see jack.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 12:28:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm sure they still do plenty of legit secret stuff there, but the really, really good stuff is probably happening elsewhere.
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 12:35:23 PM EDT
[#21]
its an alien ship who stopped by to observe the election progress tomorrow.  I can see the trump sticker
Link Posted: 1/5/2021 12:41:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Triangular shaped aircraft have been sighted worldwide for years... even Art Bell, who lived in Pahrump Nevada saw one...
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/5/2021 7:06:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Interesting, thought Big Brother took over that observation point this photograph was taken.  Helluva zoom lens  
View Quote

The photographer was flying just outside the Restricted Area around the base.  It was Christmas Day and the controlled airspace around Area 51 was inactive, so anyone could fly over the Nellis Range and Nevada Test Site.

Usually it's airliners and business jets at high altitude taking advantage of the shortcut across the area, but then there's this guy going low and slow around the place.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:26:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

My thought too
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks like a small B2 turned sideways. Maybe a b2 drone.

My thought too

But why would you put a flying wing-type aircraft in a hangar sideways?

If that’s just half of it, it doesn’t look like it could turn in there...and it strikes me as odd to think they would drag it in sideways.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:32:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
West of the rockies you're on the air.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top