Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2021 4:02:12 PM EDT
I have the white screen of death on the touch screen pad. From what little info I have found that I will have to stay with the Lennox brand thermostat and can’t use a more affordable one.

Any Lennox folks to chime in? Thanks
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:50:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Here is something I found: Lennox has discontinued manufacturing this model and is now replacing them with the newer s30 version, which appears to be a vast improvement. If you're having trouble with your 10F81 thermostat, contact Lennox and request a replacement! 1 (800) 953-6669
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:18:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I think there is a reset button.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:34:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks I was wondering about the S model. With the white out screen i can see any of the display to reset.

Got a call into my local guy, thanks for the info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top