Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2018 2:10:42 AM EDT
Trying to wade through all of the holster listings looking for a left handed holster is a PITA. It is made worse when posts don't specifically state RH or LH
A left handed holster forums would solve that issue and help the 11% of us find our next holster faster.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 6:59:32 AM EDT
[#1]
You mean used holsters? I'm lefty and have zero issues finding new left hand holsters.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 7:33:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Several years ago, I suggested having a left handed section in the EE for anything LH and got shot down obviously.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 7:44:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm a righty and I agree.

There should be a left-handed holster EE forum.  It would make it easier for left handed people to find holsters and it would make it easier for right handed people to avoid them.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 8:08:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Several years ago, I suggested having a left handed section in the EE for anything LH and got shot down obviously.
View Quote
I support the idea of a left hand used only section.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 3:49:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You mean used holsters? I'm lefty and have zero issues finding new left hand holsters.
View Quote
New holsters are not the issue. It is the EE listings for used holsters. Not only do you need to wade through all of the listings from the people who have the completely unhelpful "Bunch of holsters herp derp " listing title but then to wade through the list to determine if they are LH or RH.

So the short answer is used holsters.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top