Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2021 1:47:43 PM EDT
Late last year or earlier this year I had come here and reported that when I hit the green arrow I was not been taken to the newest post.

Goatboy looked at a few things and made a change on the back end so that a green line appeared at the last post and the green arrow linked to that. Once the change was made, it started working properly again.

Within the last day or two, I noticed the green line is gone and the green arrow is not going the the newest post again. Maybe during recent back end upgrades or a modification to fix something else, this feature broke again? Can it be looked at?

I have cleared my cache to no avail. I am on a laptop, windows 10 and using firefox 94.0.2

Thanks for looking at this.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 3:29:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 4:18:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Here is the copy link from one of the threads.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/One-aspect-of-the-Rittenhouse-case-/5-2508712/?page=1&anc=96044344

After posting here I was surfing on my phone and it was doing it there as well.

It seems like some of the threads are working correctly now although none of them are displaying the green line like before.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help. Hopefully this did not turn into a wild goose chase.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 4:47:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 5:00:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 5:38:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 6:21:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 6:57:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Green line is back!
View Quote

You are the man!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top