Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2022 8:17:31 PM EDT
Damn, this owner was not fucking around! He was taking out the garbage.

Edit: I don’t think this robber made it. I think he screamed, “I’m dead” near the end there.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 8:28:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Good stab
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 8:29:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I searched Las Vegas nothing came up, but of course….. if it’s older than 87 seconds, I should know it’s already been posted.

Fuck it…. Lock it down & let go to purgatory.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 8:29:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Good stab
View Quote

edit: ahh i'm dead.. i'm dead

damn.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 8:44:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Again? Good stab.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 8:45:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 8:46:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I thought he may have survived the first stabbing but now that he's been stabbed twice here, he's prob dead.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 8:51:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Good stab
View Quote

Merely a flesh wound
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 8:52:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Real life Michael Myers.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 8:56:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Seems like store owners are starting to take matters into their own hands more lately, and I'm all for it.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 8:59:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I searched Las Vegas nothing came up, but of course….. if it’s older than 87 seconds, I should know it’s already been posted.

Fuck it…. Lock it down & let go to purgatory.
View Quote

iBTL
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 9:09:37 PM EDT
[#12]
It’s a bad stab from a legal standpoint.
Unless there is other information…he was not threatened. Can’t use deadly force for simple theft.

But I understand it !
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 9:13:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Unless there is other information…he was not threatened. Can’t use deadly force for simple theft.

But I understand it !
View Quote

wtf.

It's a robbery.  Of course its a good stab.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 9:18:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Damn, this owner was not fucking around! He was taking out the garbage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCu4G_ZkBI0

Edit: I don't think this robber made it. I think he screamed, "I'm dead" near the end there.
View Quote
There's an extended video on page 8 of the non dupe thread. The criminal can be heard telling to store owner to "not let him die, it wasn't his idea"

Fuck em.

Link Posted: 8/5/2022 9:21:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It's a bad stab from a legal standpoint.
Unless there is other information he was not threatened. Can't use deadly force for simple theft.

But I understand it !
View Quote
Did you even watch the video? It wasn't a stabbing over simple theft.

The shop owner wasn't stabbing anyone when the white guy took the money jar from the counter. He just told them to take the money and leave.
The criminals got up set when the shop owner asked that they leave the coins because he needed them. That's when the criminal shit stain in the black hoodie jumped the counter end up getting his spine severed.

Fuck em
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 9:23:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

But I understand it !
View Quote

Wtf???

Dude jumped over the counter

Wearing a backpack

Who knows what was in it.

Figure out the rest in that young man’s mind.

Good stab.

Legal beagles be dammed ??
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 9:43:04 PM EDT
[#17]
To that shop owner, I say.....

Attachment Attached File

Fuck criminals! They got what they deserved. Well, at least the one guy did.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 9:59:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Unless there is other information he was not threatened. Can't use deadly force for simple theft.

But I understand it !
View Quote

I would never convict if I was on a jury.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 10:27:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Wtf???

Wearing a backpack

Good stab.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But I understand it !

Wtf???

Wearing a backpack

Good stab.

If my uncle had tits he be my aunt !

Does not matter what “might" have happened. What matters is what actually happened.
What actually happened is 2 shit birds tried to rob a store of some merchandise/cash with neither one mentioning nor gesturing a physical threat (that we know of) for non compliance.
It does not appear the counter jumper targeted the store clerk physically but was focused on grabbing something of value and running out.

Shirt bird that jumped over the counter avoided going hands on with the clerk and tried to get past him to go toward the end of the other counter where the opening back out into the showroom was..but was too busy getting stabbed to get by.

There is no metric of violence toward the store clerk that should trigger a deadly force response.
(That we see in the video)

But I understand it !

If the mask wearing shit birds were shot walking in with the masks on. I understand it.

The metric is the level of violence directed toward another. The legal expected response is a level of force to stop violence that may cause death or great bodily harm. Not theft of goods or cash, or even a fist fight.

I will be surprised if he does not end up with a charge of some kind and you can bet 87% he is getting a civil suit over it.
Ambulance chasing attorney will be all over that one.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 11:20:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Does not matter what “might" have happened. What matters is what actually happened.
What actually happened is 2 shit birds tried to rob a store of some merchandise/cash with neither one mentioning nor gesturing a physical threat (that we know of) for non compliance.
It does not appear the counter jumper targeted the store clerk physically but was focused on grabbing something of value and running out.

Shirt bird that jumped over the counter avoided going hands on with the clerk and tried to get past him to go toward the end of the other counter where the opening back out into the showroom was..but was too busy getting stabbed to get by.

There is no metric of violence toward the store clerk that should trigger a deadly force response.

But I understand it !

If the mask wearing shit birds were shot walking in with the masks on. I understand it.

The metric is the level of violence directed toward another. The legal expected response is a level of force to stop violence that may cause death or great bodily harm. Not theft of goods or cash, or even a fist fight.

I will be surprised if he does not end up with a charge of some kind and you can bet 87% he is getting a civil suit over it.
View Quote

So counterman is supposed to wait until the scumbag closes the distance (coming over the counter) decides whether to commit violence on counterman, acts on it, and THEN COUNTERMAN can defend himself? Fuck the world you live in! You come in my store and rob me, I'm figuring you're gonna attack me as soon as you come over the top. I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE THERE, armed and ready. If you did not mean me harm why come over the counter?
I for one am happy to see more and more shopkeepers and everyday citizens telling the scum to FOAD via blades and bullets. I'm never going to convict counterman in that situation.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 11:23:30 PM EDT
[#21]
STABBY STABBY SHITPOST!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

YOU NOT DEAD YOU LIE!!

YOU LEAVE NOW!!

LEAVE!  PICK UP YOUR FEET!  QUIT DRAGGING!

Link Posted: 8/5/2022 11:30:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Dupe yeah, YouTube link is new and better.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 11:34:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

But I understand it !

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But I understand it !

Wtf???

Wearing a backpack

Good stab.

But I understand it !

Your mental acrobatics are truly astounding.  Please explain what defense is proper here?
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 11:35:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Robbery. Multiple bad guys. Good stab.

Link Posted: 8/5/2022 11:39:31 PM EDT
[#25]
I’m sorry but I can’t stop laughing at the verbiage of the BG!! “OH FUCK! He’s got me! I’m dead, I’m dead….”
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 11:40:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 12:04:10 AM EDT
[#27]
Anybody who says this isn't a good stab is a commie. Fact.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 12:51:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Anybody who says this isn't a good stab is a commie. Fact.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 12:56:45 AM EDT
[#29]
He won't do that again
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:55:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Good stab
View Quote
Owner stabbed that robber in an orderly, proficient, military manner.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:52:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I’m sorry but I can’t stop laughing at the verbiage of the BG!! “OH FUCK! He’s got me! I’m dead, I’m dead….”
View Quote

Yea, these kinds of videos where a 10" blade is driven back & forth into soft human flesh, and the perp screams as his body becomes limp and possibly paralyzed from the neck down, are just soooo fucking hilarious. Real comedy here.  And the louder that you claim to have laughed, the tougher you must really be. I'll bet you're just so cool to be around that all guys, straight and ghey just can't wait to be your bud.

Ha ha ha....ho, ho, ho. Truly funnnneeee!!

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:58:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

But I understand it !

View Quote

JFC...this guy....
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:24:00 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Yea, these kinds of videos where a 10" blade is driven back & forth into soft human flesh, and the perp screams as his body becomes limp and possibly paralyzed from the neck down, are just soooo fucking hilarious. Real comedy here.  And the louder that you claim to have laughed, the tougher you must really be. I'll bet you're just so cool to be around that all guys, straight and ghey just can't wait to be your bud.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/52900/Roll_Eyes_meme_jpg-2479009.JPG

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/52900/Roll_Eyes_meme_jpg-2479009.JPG

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:40:09 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

But I understand it !

View Quote

Thieves deserve to die, period.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 3:51:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Seems like store owners are starting to take matters into their own hands more lately, and I'm all for it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Hell yeah, because:
Quoted:

Thieves deserve to die, period.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 5:52:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

But I understand it !

View Quote

Is strong armed robbery a forcible felony?

Is wearing a mask during the commission of a crime an aggravating factor turning a misdemeanor into a felony?

Does a forcible felony warrant the use of deadly force?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 7:14:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Good stab
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 7:38:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Is wearing a mask during the commission of a crime an aggravating circumstance turning a misdemeanor into a felony?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But I understand it !

Is wearing a mask during the commission of a crime an aggravating circumstance turning a misdemeanor into a felony?

It would be in Florida, in Vegas, i have no idea.   In Florida the store clerk would be good to go.   Other states are likely to have different laws.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 7:48:13 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 7:52:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

But I understand it !
View Quote

You cannot be any more wrong than you are now.

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 7:54:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Still an excellent stab.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 8:00:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Thieves deserve to die, screaming in pain and terror as they feel their pathetic lives slipping away, period.
View Quote

Fixed.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 8:04:45 AM EDT
[#43]
It would seem that the clerk has had some professional knife training (good for him).  Notice how he repeatedly chsnged strike locations and maintained a grip on the robber, never allowing him to create distance.   Also, most untrained people will strike once and step back to look at the damage they have done
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top