Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2024 9:20:30 PM EDT
Spec ops go into some jungle hell hole to rescue some asset.

Shit goes south.

Lots of gunfights, death, explosions, carnage, and torture.

Some well-known actors.

Saw it on a streaming service. 4.5/5
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 9:26:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By TontoGoldstein:
Spec ops go into some jungle hell hole to rescue some asset.

Shit goes south.

Lots of gunfights, death, explosions, carnage, and torture.

Some well-known actors.

Saw it on a streaming service. 4.5/5
View Quote

Russell Crowe as a fat active duty Air Force captain in a hawaiian shirt with captains bars on it...  

The movie was enjoyable but I couldn't get past his role or his portrayal.  Or the way they portrayed the Air Force guys who run the drone operation in general.

Yeah, 2.5/5

Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:04:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Watched it on a plane recently. Ok entertainment. The spec ops guys would not have stayed in one spot in the firefight like it showed, but it was a movie
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:06:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I enjoyed it. Like most movies turn off your brain when watching and you’ll enjoy it.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 10:31:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Read the title wrong. Read as - Land of the bad movie spoilers.  Got my hopes up.  Punctuation is important.
Oh well…guess I need to watch another mediocre movie.

Oh…he was dead/blind the whole time.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 11:23:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Alex_F:

Russell Crowe as a fat active duty Air Force captain in a hawaiian shirt with captains bars on it...  

The movie was enjoyable but I couldn't get past his role or his portrayal.  Or the way they portrayed the Air Force guys who run the drone operation in general.

Yeah, 2.5/5

View Quote

Yeah, I got that they were trying for an older and washed out/rebellious type character but it seemed a bit odd the way they did it.  Other than that and the Blackhawk that turns into a huey and then back into a Blackhawk, it was entertaining.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 11:51:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Any tits?
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 12:07:40 AM EDT
[#7]
For a minute, I was wondering why OP had just seen Predator and thought it was a bad movie.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 12:30:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, at least you can get the REGULAR DVD (no blue ray, no 4k) at Wally World for $7.50 right now....

And Isn't Russel a Civilian Contractor???

I haven't watched the movie yet, but that's the impression I got from the previews....
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 1:29:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By helogene:
Well, at least you can get the REGULAR DVD (no blue ray, no 4k) at Wally World for $7.50 right now....

And Isn't Russel a Civilian Contractor???

I haven't watched the movie yet, but that's the impression I got from the previews....
View Quote

He just looks like a civilian contractor.  He's definitely pretending to be an active duty Air Force Captain in this movie.  It's really bad.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top