Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2022 5:53:15 PM EDT
So we have a 2013 LR4 HSE and I’ve been watching this warning light go on and off intermittently over the last six months. There doesn’t seem to be any pattern to it.

The research I’ve done says it could be virtually anything from an actual problem with the air suspension (conpressor, leak, etc.) to a brake light switch, low voltage on the battery and so on.

So far the only thing I can say is that I noticed when I come home, the top of the wheel well is at 33.25” on the driver side front and 33” on the passenger front. After several hours of sitting they settle down to 32.75 and 32.5.

Thoughts and experiences are appreciated.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 8:19:23 PM EDT
[#1]
The front my 2012 HSE settles when I park but picks back up on start up. No lights so far…

Probably need the $500 tester or take it someone with one.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 11:18:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you have a Gap tool? You could use that to recalibrate the suspension. Then go from there. Check Lucky8 off-road for their price if you do t have one.
Really if you own an LR3, LR4 or Range Rover the Gap tool is a must have item.
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 8:51:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys. I do not have the gap tool. We are getting ready to sell it and wanted to address this. Everything works fine or so it seems. It has even been levelnon both sides the last few days but alas, that dang light comes on every swims or third day and then goes off the next day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top