View Quote

The Democrats
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:42:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I rock a 2-guard fade on my ballsack.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:45:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Still...

He did manage to destroy the Republican Party on a national level, the NRA, left in place some very onerous EO power with regard to guns, and rat-fucked his most vocal supporters on his way out the door of the Oval Office.

Not necessarily Russian, but I don’t think the democrats could have done a better job if they tried. He cleared the table for them, that’s for damn sure.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:47:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:54:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Democrats are Communists

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:55:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Who actually believes this shit,  you ask?  Never-Trumpers, that's who
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:56:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Still...

He did manage to destroy the Republican Party on a national level, the NRA, left in place some very onerous EO power with regard to guns, and rat-fucked his most vocal supporters on his way out the door of the Oval Office.

Not necessarily Russian, but I don’t think the democrats could have done a better job if they tried. He cleared the table for them, that’s for damn sure.
View Quote

Im pretty sure the NRA died of self-inflicted wounds.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:00:06 AM EDT
[#8]
He’s still living rent free in their heads.  They will never fully get over Trump will they?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:13:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Still...

True, but they wouldn’t have done what they did with regard to bump stocks when Obama was President. They committed seppuku on Trump’s watch.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:14:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Still...

View Quote

I agree with some of this, but the pubs destroyed themselves.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:15:20 AM EDT
[#11]
More evidence that white supremacists who voted for him are domestic terrorists.

The left will find the evidence they need, whether it exists or not.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:17:14 AM EDT
[#12]
What is a honey pot again?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:17:15 AM EDT
[#13]
And here I was thinking a distant alien race controlling him was the reason.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:19:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Still...

View Quote

NRA's president hung himself and the organization. Their inaction and uselessness is epic.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:19:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:25:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Democrat projection is real.

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:25:35 AM EDT
[#17]

Lying bitchy snarkiness. In his eyes. You can see it.

Such cuntiness.

Sucks the cock by chioce.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:25:46 AM EDT
[#18]
“Russian” operative.

Just like Biden is a “Chinese” operative.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:26:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Still...

View Quote

Republicans destroyed themselves to spite, not Trump...but his massive base of supporters.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:30:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Republicans destroyed themselves to spite, not Trump...but his massive base of supporters.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Still...

Just like the Tea Party. They want no one navigating the middles-class out of corporate-state shenanigans. Cattle to be exploited, culled and processed.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:34:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Not a bad plot for a movie or TV series, expect to see it on Netflix in 6 months.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:19:39 AM EDT
[#22]
He would be the worst spy in the world.... He can't shut up and whenever his eyes go off from the teleprompter he is putting himself in troubles.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:22:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
He would be the worst spy in the world.... He can't shut up and whenever his eyes go off from the teleprompter he is putting himself in troubles.
View Quote

That's his cover. It would have been better if you had not said this.

I'm sorry, but now you will have to be liquidated.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:25:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Still...

View Quote

- Republican Party was already pathetic. If anything, Trump gave them an opportunity to expand their base and THEY declined.
- NRA was embezzling money weren’t they?
- Muh bump stock (ok yes, bad move)
- Trump declined to initiate the civil war. Ok, well so did you if you are still sitting here posting.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:30:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Can we get a list of the "everything Putin wanted" that Trump gave him?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:34:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Still...

Not necessarily Russian, but I don't think the democrats could have done a better job if they tried. He cleared the table for them, that's for damn sure.
View Quote

Both the republican party and the nra destroyed themselves. The rest of the post is bullshit too.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:07:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Craig Unger?

Anytime I see one of these books or articles I search the name along with Hillary Clinton and use a date range prior to Trump running or becoming president.

You know he wrote a book about how the Bush family started the Iraq war to please the Saudis whom he was beholden to?  Hell, here's a Bloomberg article from 2015 discussing revelations that the Clinton's used writers like Unger (its a fact, not a theory) to push narratives that protected them (the Clintons) and hurt their enemies.  

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-05-22/how-bad-spin-works-a-handy-lesson-from-the-clinton-blumenthal-e-mails

He's a media hit man who is perpetuating lies to protect his paymasters.

Do some people believe it?  Sure, it's an easy answer to hard questions which is why people tend to believe conspiracy theories.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:29:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9e/Craig_Unger_wikiphoto.jpg/1200px-Craig_Unger_wikiphoto.jpg

Lying bitchy snarkiness. In his eyes. You can see it.

Such cuntiness.

Sucks the cock by chioce.
View Quote

The shithead is excited to take it up the ass!
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:29:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Can’t wait to find out who was spying for China for 40 years
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:17:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

- Republican Party was already pathetic. If anything, Trump gave them an opportunity to expand their base and THEY declined.
- NRA was embezzling money weren’t they?
- Muh bump stock (ok yes, bad move)
- Trump declined to initiate the civil war. Ok, well so did you if you are still sitting here posting.
View Quote

He also personally fucked Russia by shitting on the Iran deal and pushing for US Oil and Gas exploration which tanked oil prices and ruined the Russian economy. Also armed Ukraine, tried to stop the Euro fags from importing Russian Gas. Great asset for Putin I guess.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top