Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2021 9:54:30 AM EDT
Is the tv worth getting fixed?  I have a 6 year ld LG LED which has problems  I have tried to fix the color but can not get rid of the blue tint.  Is it worth repairing.  Oh, I am stuck with a 43 inch size because the only place for a tv allows that size.  Pretty much restricts the size.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 10:02:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Unfortunately they make it harder to repair electronics than to replace them. Apparently our politicians say they want to protect the environment but they only want to control and tax you and do nothing...
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 12:22:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Voodoo, a few years ago, I had a TV get lines through the picture. I looked up the TV model and condition on the internets and found that a electronic board could be removed and sent in to this place:

https://www.coppelltvrepair.com/t/aboutus
I found youtube instructions on how to do it for my model TV.

Not too hard, but may not be available for your tv
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top