Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/20/2021 1:20:51 PM EDT
How long do you give it before FJB is forced to step aside by the 25th Amendment, or something more "sporty"?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:21:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Couple of months
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:21:42 PM EDT
[#2]
2 years and 1 day.  Harris finishes the term and gets selected for 2 full terms after that.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:22:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Aimless already called it that he will keel over today
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:22:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't see what the difference would be. Same shit-different ass.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:22:50 PM EDT
[#5]
One of the worst polls in arfcom history.

You jumped from less than two years, to 4 years. The most important number being between the two.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:23:02 PM EDT
[#6]
2 weeks.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:23:22 PM EDT
[#7]
past the first one hundred days.

the godlike Alzheimer's president will push through all of the hard unpopular stuff. before a trrrible thing happens to him.

unity is the call. they are going to bulldozer the right into a mass grave. Figuratively.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:23:26 PM EDT
[#8]
My birthday is in early August. I've been telling my friends that she will be president before my birthday. Pedo Joe will have to step down because of "health issues and he wants to spend time with his family".

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:24:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My birthday is in early August. I've been telling my friends that she will be president before my birthday. Pedo Joe will have to step down because of "health issues and he wants to spend time with his family".

View Quote

I heard a rant from him that he isn't going anywhere.  I'm wondering to what extent he'll be offered a "deal he can't refuse"--resign or else.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:24:45 PM EDT
[#10]
46*
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:24:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Amanda Gorman is talking of a continuing revolution.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:24:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
2 years and 1 day.  Harris finishes the term and gets selected for 2 full terms after that.
View Quote

Biden is in bad shape, i don't think he will survive that long!

I don't think many here understand how quickly Dementia can take over & destroy a person, even with the best medical  care (I'm sure better care than any available to the general public) Biden is already visibly advancing downward quickly.
I give him less than a year!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:25:24 PM EDT
[#13]
About a year, up to 2.

Long enough for biden to become unpopular from the consequences of an extreme agenda, but also long enough to get a chuck of that extreme agenda done while laying the foundation for Harris of "that wasn't me"
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:25:38 PM EDT
[#14]
if the dems think having her in the white house helps them with 2022 mid-terms, i'll happen in about a year, like dec 21/jan 22. otherwise joe will get 2 and she'll take over in jan/feb 2023

and we'll have a president who wasnt even liked by her own party's voters during the primaries. not even her own state.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:26:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I heard a rant from him that he isn't going anywhere.  I'm wondering to what extent he'll be offered a "deal he can't refuse"--resign or else.
View Quote

They will end up hanging over his head all of the evidence from Hunter and the Ukraine not to mention China. They will threaten to release it or he can step down.

I have firmly believe from day one that Biden was a vehicle to get Harris to the White House and ultimately the Oval Office.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:28:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I have firmly believe from day one that Biden was a vehicle to get Harris to the White House and ultimately the Oval Office.
View Quote

Agree 100%.  He was never intended to be anything but the camel's nose under the tent.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:28:46 PM EDT
[#17]
She'll push his old, demented ass down a flight of stairs and get away with it as soon as they are alone.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:30:05 PM EDT
[#18]
100 days
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:30:05 PM EDT
[#19]
2 years 1 day
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:30:17 PM EDT
[#20]
My guess is right before the mid terms.  Close enough that it won't change votes and far enough from the next election that people have time to acclimate to the idea of a Harris presidency.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:30:54 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm listening to Rush right now.  He's already nicknamed her "Kommie" Harris.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:31:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:32:01 PM EDT
[#23]
After the first 100 days
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:32:47 PM EDT
[#24]
She'll be installed after the 2022 election blow out.  She'll be seated for 10 years with democrat super majorities.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:33:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:33:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
She'll be installed after the 2022 election blow out.  She'll be seated for 10 years with democrat super majorities.
View Quote

Fuck.  I felt my asshole pucker just reading that.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:34:57 PM EDT
[#27]
I'll give it until July
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:34:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

From the CCP/globalist point of view, this makes the most sense if they wish to maintain the charade of legitimacy.

ETA: OP screwed the pooch bigly with the poll, no option for 731 days.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:35:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Dr. Jill will be the shadow POTUS if that's what it takes for FJB to finish his term.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:35:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
About a year, up to 2.

Long enough for biden to become unpopular from the consequences of an extreme agenda, but also long enough to get a chuck of that extreme agenda done while laying the foundation for Harris of "that wasn't me"
View Quote

Extremely plausible.

Joe will sign whatever they tell him sign, and they'll hang all the consequences around his neck when it suits them.

The only wild card is DOCTOR Jill Biden. She's probably just as power hungry as Kamala, and won't take kindly to relinquishing her power-by-proxy.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:35:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:36:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

This

ETA: Bets on how long it will be until Hunter ODs and/or his underage niece winds up preggo?

I cannot believe these amoral fucks are now in charge of our nation.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:37:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Doesn’t matter if it’s Joe Biden or Kamala.  The handlers behind the scene are calling all the shots.

There’s a lot of focus on Joe Biden’s condition but whoever holds the title is irrelevant at this point. Joe is a doddering old fool and Kamala will go along with the agenda anyway.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:37:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

They will end up hanging over his head all of the evidence from Hunter and the Ukraine not to mention China. They will threaten to release it or he can step down.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. the promise is it gets buried and deleted. He will be in the free. But only after he hands the reigns over to Kamala. That was the tradeoff.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:38:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:38:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was originally going to go with this but I can't see him making it that far before it's obvious he can't do the job. I give it six months.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:39:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

no can do. think it's over at the 8-year mark. hence she can't serve more than 1 term after taking over from Biden.

ETA: FOUND IT
The amendment was passed by Congress in 1947, and was ratified by the states on 27 February 1951. The Twenty-Second Amendment says a person can only be elected to be president two times for a total of eight years. It does make it possible for a person to serve up to ten years as president. This can happen if a person (most likely the Vice-President) takes over for a president who can no longer serve their term. If this person serves two years or less of the preceding President’s term, they may serve for two more four-year terms.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:39:58 PM EDT
[#38]
While I think it will get sped through, is there also a reason to go for 2 years and 1 day?  I seem to recall that would allow for 2 full terms afterwards.

Per Wiki
The Twenty-Second Amendment says a person can only be elected to be president two times for a total of eight years. It does make it possible for a person to serve up to ten years as president. This can happen if a person (most likely the Vice-President) takes over for a president who can no longer serve their term. If this person serves two years or less of the preceding President's term, they may serve for two more four-year terms.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:40:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Dr. Jill will be the shadow POTUS if that's what it takes for FJB to finish his term.
View Quote

Susan Rice. She knows the terrain. And where the bodies are buried. Or where to bury them.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:40:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is the correct answer, and poll fail for not listing it as an option.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:40:27 PM EDT
[#41]
6-12 months
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:40:58 PM EDT
[#42]
I would really be more interested to know how long before she physically attacks him. That is One Violent Woman.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:41:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

This, and the poll doesn’t have this option.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:41:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:43:34 PM EDT
[#45]
90 days and they 25th him. He got what he wanted and that was to become president. They want cameltoe in that seat not him.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:43:54 PM EDT
[#46]
If biden serves 2 years and 1 day, then she can be preaident for 10 years.  My bet is they will go for this.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:44:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
How long do you give it before FJB is forced to step aside by the 25th Amendment, or something more "sporty"?
View Quote

Long time. Joe can be supported by the same crypt keepers that Ruth Baader Meinhof had. Dumping a President via the 25th is pretty severe. Joe will have to be drooling on himself before that happens.
Kuntmala is going to have to wait several years.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:45:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Two years and a day.  They'll freeze him and lock him in a basement somewhere if he dies before then, keeping him "alive" through a vigorous social media shitposting schedule if they have to, but Kamala is going to get her shot at ten full years.  Mark my words.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:46:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Pole Fail doesn’t have two years listed. He will set his two terms so we can have her the full ten
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:46:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Probably tge day after the November 2022 election
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top