Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/8/2019 8:23:36 PM EDT
I am trying to contact lodges in Japan about this lodge, but it seems unless you are a mason email is locked out. I found my fathers membership card dated 5/1/46 for this club, and from what little information I have found this was within a couple of months of it being reorganized to be rebuilt from war damage. Just trying to piece together this bit of history about my dad while he was stationed there.

Basically, is there any way to get ‘open’ bits of history about this particular club during that time period?

Update. 18 Dec 2019. Have not received a reply from my email inquiry to the web address listed below. Maybe such an inquiry has to go through channels before a reply is given.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 9:11:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 9:48:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Ahh, a non-Masonic member contact page. Couldn’t find that before. Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 11:27:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 9:45:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I have sent an email inquiry, and will keep things updated from any reply I receive.
Link Posted: 12/20/2019 11:01:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I got a reply from the Grand Lodge of Japan today. They could not find a record for my father, but now that regular email is being used that can have attachments, they have a photo of his membership card to do a little more digging into their records with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top