Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2021 5:38:11 PM EDT
Anyone seen it in the wild yet?  Saw it in the MI book. Was gonna grab a bottle sometime soon.  Anyone tried it yet?
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 6:13:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I have not but I can say the vodka is not bad and I am very picky about what vodka I drink because I hate trash that taste like rubbing alcohol.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 7:05:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have not but I can say the vodka is not bad and I am very picky about what vodka I drink because I hate trash that taste like rubbing alcohol.
View Quote

Yeah.  I haven’t had any issues with them. Sam’s club whisky?   Nasty.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 7:26:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought a giant bottle of Kirkland blended scotch and it is entirely drinkable.  It doesn't have any of the real smoky, peaty, earthy flavors I prefer, but for the price it is entirely drinkable.   I wouldn't use it to try and impress anyone, but if I just want a drink it works just fine.
Link Posted: 2/28/2021 11:57:44 PM EDT
[#4]
@20229mm

Do you have a picture of it?

And forgive my ignorance but what is a State book?
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 10:52:45 PM EDT
[#5]
MI sets the minimum price a store can charge for liquor.  The state publishes the prices regularly. It’s very rare and limited for a store to sell below state min. I’ll look for a pic.
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 10:54:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Here is a pic of the speyside.  Can’t find one of the Islay. It’s newAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 12:56:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
MI sets the minimum price a store can charge for liquor.  The state publishes the prices regularly. It's very rare and limited for a store to sell below state min. I'll look for a pic.
View Quote
Ah interesting,  thanks!
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 5:15:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Here is a pic of the speyside.  Can’t find one of the Islay. It’s newhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/438654/5948B0FA-2E72-44F9-B691-76F982CFB216_jpe-1847514.JPG
View Quote

Whiskey Tribe on youtube has a review on it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top