Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:18:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
https://missoulian.com/opinion/columnists/being-pro-gun-also-means-being-pro-responsibility-we-must-oppose-hb102/article_f601b1b0-17e1-5e60-9136-ebe2e5aa4981.html

Being pro-gun also means being pro-responsibility: We must oppose HB102

Like so many Montanans, I grew up with a rifle in one hand and a shotgun in the other.

I converted my love of shooting into a 25-year career in the firearms industry. I helped build an iconic international gun company. I sold millions of guns. I've won awards, even been a finalist for the “Firearms Industry Person of the Year,” which is the industry’s highest honor. It’s an award that has also been bestowed on firearms royalty like Charlton Heston and Bill Ruger.

I've got a long history with guns, but I never forgot the lessons that my father taught me. “Be safe, be responsible, guns can take a life in an instant.”

As a boy, I learned the rules in hunter’s safety class and I followed the mandated safety procedures before every single gun industry event. House Bill 102 does away with this kind of common sense. If enacted, people without any permit could carry concealed guns into bars and college campuses across our state. Of course the sponsors of the bill mandate that permits are required around their offices in Helena, but not for the rest of us. Safety is important, but I guess it's only important for them.

I know first hand that we need to minimize the likelihood of violence, not increase it. This spring my young son was attacked in Kalispell by armed “Second Amendment patriots” at a local peaceful demonstration. They used their guns to frighten and intimidate. I stepped in to defend my son and it slowly diffused, but the situation could have gone very wrong. I shudder to think what might have happened if alcohol or the emotion of late night college parties would have been involved.

I am among the many Montanans who own and appreciate guns, but I also know that citizens of our state understand we must also be advocates for responsibility. Montana boasts of a wonderful common sense and deep down all of us know that protecting our rights also means avoiding extremist policies that only increase the likelihood of bloodshed. Montana House Bill 102 will not make us safer. It is not a pro-gun bill. It is an anti-responsibility bill.

I believe strongly in the Second Amendment, I own plenty of guns, I shoot with my boys every chance I get and I believe in the right to protect my family. But I also believe in responsibility, safety, training and common sense. This bill is the equivalent of waving flames over open gasoline; the sort of action every ranch kid like me knows is reckless.

Permitless concealed carry, guns on college campuses and in bars? These are policies that make gun tragedy more likely and there is nothing patriotic about that.

Ryan Busse was raised on a ranch where he learned to hunt and shoot. He helped build the gun company Kimber while serving as its vice president. Busse has also served as board chair for Montana Conservation Voters and as North American board chair for Backcountry Hunters and Anglers. He lives in Kalispell.
View Quote

He is wrong on the whole but he does does have a point with this.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:19:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ryan Busse is a well known commie piece of shit in this state.
View Quote

Yeah, just checked out his Twitter page.  He's a flaming liberal.

Why on Earth would Kimber hire someone like this?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:19:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
MT is lost.
View Quote

How the fuck does one businessman coming out against the one bill mean MT is lost?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:19:32 PM EDT
[#4]
That dude is a real shitbird
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:19:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Fuck that liberal piece of shit.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:20:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't normally support any kind of gun control, but it is past time to disarm publicly elected officials and remove their security.

Politicians are far to dangerous to be allowed to have any weapons.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:22:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

How the fuck does one businessman coming out against the one bill mean MT is lost?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
MT is lost.

He is right. MT is lost, it’s just gonna take a little longer than some other states.

You should see the number of union morons I work with that would lick the dirty asshole of FBHO if the union boss told them to do it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:22:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Literally “I believe in the Second Amendment, but ...”
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:23:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Screen name?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:23:10 PM EDT
[#10]

"See, we CAN ban these rifles.  This gentleman is the vice president of one of the largest firearm manufacturers and even he thinks you don't need them."

Fuck that guy.  I wish only the worst on him and his family, as he does me and mine.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:23:39 PM EDT
[#11]
He sounds like the liberals from Louisville that opposed our Constitutional Carry bill.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:24:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Nvm
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:26:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Do people really give a fuck about Kimber?
View Quote

Not for years honestly, their shit got to be hit or miss in quality, but I'm surprised to see this.  Fuck Kimber.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:27:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:28:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:29:07 PM EDT
[#16]
This is the worst kind of person. And the worst enemy of the 2a. May his chains rest heavily.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:29:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Blood in the Streets....

all we heard in Oklahoma for years leading up to Constitutional Carry.

ETA..
I've shot 4 Kimbers and have yet to fire a full magazine without malfunctions.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:29:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Go look at his facebook. He is well beyond a fudd, he is a full out libtard.

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.busse.39
View Quote

Wow, what a piece of shit.

And lol:

Ryan Busse
January 6 at 9:45 PM  ·
I grew up with a rifle in one hand and a shotgun in the other. Those guns came to represent so much of what I wanted to be true and I converted my passion for them into a 25-year award winning career in the firearms industry.
Tonight I am dismayed, but not surprised at what can only be described as violent terrorism and criminal sedition on a massive scale. For more than two decades I lived in the kitchen where this was cooked up.
This is the ultimate manifestation of the NRA-America; cultish devotion, mindless conspiracy, racism and totalitarianism run amok. For years, I fought it from the inside. I finally gave up when tremors indicated a quake like this was on the way. I wish I would have done more to stop it and soon I will.
If we want to fix this, each of us will look ourselves in the mirror and decide to honestly address the causes of this Un-American Carnage.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:31:23 PM EDT
[#19]
I'd love to know the real story of what occurred with his son.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:31:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Peaceful demonstration?
View Quote

terrorist insurrection

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:32:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Plot twist:

Guy at Kimber hates guns

Kimber makes the most unreliable higher end production guns

ITS ON PURPOSE

If you’re busy clearing a stove pipe you can’t shoot
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:32:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Guess I’ll continue to not buy their garbage.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:33:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
He's a nobody, former VP of sales and doesn't even work there anymore.
View Quote

My only Kimber was made right about the time he got hired, so it isn't tainted by his influence.

Look at his education: (CONSERVATIVES NEED TO DO THIS, GET JOBS WITH THE INTENT TO BE A MOLE)
Education

Bethany College
Bachelor's degree
Political Science and Government
1989 - 1992
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:34:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
MT is lost.

That isn't the only reason. I am concerned they keep sending Testor to the senate.

But I wouldn't quite say its lost yet. But definitely purple.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:34:06 PM EDT
[#25]
What are the chances that “attacked” really means his son saw a crowd open carrying through a closed car window and pissed his pants?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:35:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Arfcom throws around the term FUDD a lot, but this is a dyed in the wool FUDD.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:35:49 PM EDT
[#27]
There's no way possible that Kimber doesn't already know where he stands so they must agree with him.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:36:02 PM EDT
[#28]
So Kimber is the new Springfield Armory.  They just skipped the lobbyist.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:36:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hyped up bullshit is my guess. From his facebook his son is fairly young, I just don't Montana patriots trying to assault him.

If they actually did, he would have made a much bigger deal about it.

They were probably out counter protesting or harassing them and someone looked at him funny.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:36:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Did they offer specifics about what in HB102 is bad?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:36:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Fuck Kimber?

Is it too soon?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:36:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
What are the chances that “attacked” really means his son saw a crowd open carrying through a closed car window and pissed his pants?
View Quote

Something like that.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:38:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Most gun owners are not our friends.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:38:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

What occurred with his son?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:38:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Just looking at how long the paragraph was you could tell he is a 2A cuck, because very few words need to be said if you support the 2A or the BoR altogether.

Either you do, or you don't.

Licensing to own/carry/shoot/etc..., background checks, registries, restrictions on mag capacity or FCG types...all of it is based on a mentality that your rights come from the government and are theirs to take away. That the document that outlines the government's basis for authority, and the scope of its authority, doesn't actually limit it at all because they decided so.

Glad I held off on getting a K6; I'll just wait until CZ finalizes their Colt acquisition and grab a King Cobra instead.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:39:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Fuck Kimber?

Is it too soon?
View Quote

If the gun says Yonkers on the side it’s never too early
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:39:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Fudd trash.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:41:20 PM EDT
[#38]
I've posted several times about this person.

He's even worse than it looks. He literally ran a non-profit that supported politicians that mocked raped victims that wanted to carry a gun.

He also praised grown men that bully children.

He's with a group now that is supposedly for hunting, yet hire people who not just don't hunt, but have been actively anti-hunting. And they are to the point where they sponsor anti-trapping, anti Buffalo hunting, and anti predator hunting activists.

Several site sponsors also donate and give time, money, and products to his non-profit.  

It's funny to see a huge vortex banner hanging above the tables of an anti-predator hunting group.

Ryan busse and his ilk land tawney are the biggest lying fudds in the gun world. And several site sponsors support them while they work to kill their companies. All just to make a quick buck from "hunters."

These wastes get national news coverage because they hunt in the big bad vast wilderness. When they actually stalked their prey from the road, and shot it a short walk off. I literally have pictures of busse truck and him and land picking the big horn they were to shoot from the road.  

Here is busse and tawney shortly before where magazines and Steve rinella touted them taking one of those sheep in the middle of some vast wilderness area. Fucking fake people that are killing shooting sports, including hunting.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:42:20 PM EDT
[#39]
How does someone like that rise to the top of a firearms company?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:42:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's probably on video somewhere. How many BLM protests were there in Montana? Can't be many.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:43:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
That's one way to end your career
View Quote

And kill your company.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:44:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Ryan Busse is a well known commie piece of shit in this state.
View Quote

Pretty much this

And i think most of their products are junk. Every time I've looked to buy one,  I find something better instead in the case next to it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:45:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:47:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Well I never bought Ruger till after Bill passed.  No Springfields aside from a 20 something year old 1911 I inherited.
I do like some of the classic wood stocked bolt rifles Kimber has produced , but no need to keep them on my list.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:48:08 PM EDT
[#45]
He hates freedom fuck him
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:48:28 PM EDT
[#46]
It's extremely embarrassing for a company like Kimber to employ openly anti-gun Democrats at such a high level. I'm not sure whether I would have purchased a gun from Kimber in the past, but I ABSOLUTELY would not do so now.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:48:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The best part is HB 102 will become law and Busse and the rest of the Montana Democrats can't do a fucking thing to stop it. Let them yell at the sky.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:49:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Ryan Busse Jan 20

15 days ago I watched thousands of unhinged, hateful enemies of our country try to install a dictator.

View Quote

Da fuq?
Not a fudd he's a commie and is ducking felusional.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:50:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Feel free to contact them and let them know how you feel. I just did. Took all of 3 minutes to find the contact option I liked best. Time for inaction is long past. They may not give a crap but it's obvious that money is their sole priority. Let them now reap what they've sown. If you sit idly by and just let another company shit on your rights without even spending 5 minutes to speak your mind then you deserve where were headed.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:50:39 PM EDT
[#50]
He sounds like a cunt.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top