Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2021 8:20:00 PM EDT
Why is he not mentioned more here?  Poptart nothing "celebs" get more discussion than guys like him.  Yeah he's a trust fund baby but damn.  If I could be reincarnated I would life his life.  Seems like a decent person as well.  Maybe I'm missing something.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 8:42:12 PM EDT
[#1]
He's got a hell of a collection.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 8:45:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I like the guy, and he obviously loves aviation, but it seems like he'd be kind of an insufferable twat to actually hang out with.

I hope I'm wrong, I'm planning a trip to Fantasy of Flight
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 8:49:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Never heard of him
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 8:56:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeager, Hoover and Anderson would get my attention.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 8:59:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Never heard of him
View Quote

I think he's a frog?

Link Posted: 9/25/2021 8:59:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like the guy, and he obviously loves aviation, but it seems like he'd be kind of an insufferable twat to actually hang out with.

View Quote

Fantasy of Flight is a cool place. He got kinda pissy when I called it a museum.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 9:00:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 9:01:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

I’ve flown airshows with him
Seemed pretty cool
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 9:02:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 10:39:25 PM EDT
[#10]
This guy has vintage P51s that are flyable and Arfcom is
WTF
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 10:43:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Watch some of his videos when he talks about his exploration of alternate consciousness and how Howard Hill came to him during one of these sessions and told him what to do.  

He has a great collection. After watching his videos I don't think I would want to work for him but maybe he just comes across as a spoiled rich kid who has always gotten his way and everyone sucks up to.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top