Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/2/2020 9:14:55 PM EDT
Police Chief Kealoha likes fancy things.  

Turns out he got it 3 ways.  #1 stealing it from relatives #2 getting it from his wife who ran a prescription drug ring while being a county prosecutor.  (And driving around in a Maserati) #3 Stealing from taxpayers.

One family member was going to rat them out - and so they framed that uncle.  And they got two more cops to help

Chief - 7 years
Wife - 13 years
Lt. Hahn - 3.5 years
Officer Minh-Hung - 4 years

This case is a mess.  The thing they were trying to frame the uncle for was theft of a mailbox.  What they were trying to preserve was Uncle spilling the beans on the prescription drug sales the Wife was involved in.  Chief ordered the two cops to do the mailbox frame-job.  He's got leverage on the Lt. because Lt. is in bed in a corrupt solar-panel scheme with wife.  The Officer was roped in by a combo of family connections to the Chief and the promise of quickly rising through the ranks if he played ball.

Part of this required silencing granny, so they had her declared incapacitated - and used that status also rob granny of a couple hundred grand.  Oh, Wifey was banging a firefighter on the side, and she used the money she stole from granny to buy him a matching maserati.

Wife also got rank-and-file police to forge false theft reports related to credit cards - basically buy shit then when she can't keep up with the payments retroactively claim her card was stolen and reported to the police MONTHS ago.

Wife claimed she had to do all this because she wasn't only selling painkillers with fake prescriptions to other addicts, she was one to!

Look at all the stars on this dumb mother f#cker - 6 above his name tag - but could only fit 4 on his shoulders

So, do you think the rest of the cops on this department are as pure as the driven snow, or is the whole group  a bunch of liars?

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2020/11/30/kealohas-be-sentenced-after-lengthy-delay-bringing-huge-public-corruption-case-an-end/

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2020/12/02/hawaii-news/co-conspirators-in-kealoha-corruption-case-are-headed-to-federal-prison/

https://junkyarddog911.blogspot.com/2020/12/honolulu-police-chief-and-his-wife.html
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:17:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:21:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

A low ha!
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:21:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Look at this Maui cop - arrested 5 times in 1 year and still on the force, also multiple incidents where she should have been arrested.  She married into this same corrupt family of cops!

"WAILUKU, MAUI (HawaiiNewsNow) - A Maui police officer has been arrested five times in just over a year for offenses ranging from child endangerment to DUI to skipping court.  Rachel Garvin's five arrests happened between early January 2015 to late January 2016.
Her trouble began in 2014 when she went by her married name, Kealoha.

While picking up her son at school one day, two teachers believed she was intoxicated, but allowed her to leave with her son. A few minutes later, she crashed into a guardrail.  Responding Maui police officers, including a lieutenant, didn't give her a field sobriety test and allowed her to leave the scene with a friend.

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/31596881/exclusive-mpd-cop-arrested-5-times-in-1-year-still-on-the-force/

Look at this little gem

"While picking up her son at school one day, two teachers believed she was intoxicated, but allowed her to leave with her son. A few minutes later, she crashed into a guardrail.  Responding Maui police officers, including a lieutenant, didn't give her a field sobriety test and allowed her to leave the scene with a friend."

Arfcops, does that make you proud how strong that Back the Blue Brothers is?  Cops willing to fame innocent people for each other - cops willing to endanger children as long as the drunk is a fellow cop.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:23:42 PM EDT
[#4]
p.s. In before what's-his-name comes and says "Akodo thread"
also in before cops try and say "Why are you so wrapped up in this? That's not normal" to try and shift attention away from the absolute corruption that rears its head once again.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:24:08 PM EDT
[#5]
All those fuckers should be in prison for life, at hard labor.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:27:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Please please please, let maizie hirono get pulled into this!
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:29:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Hawaii is a corrupt tropical shit-hole; who knew?  The second story is from 2016.  You've had four years to outrage about it.  Time to find something else to stroke out over.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:31:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
p.s. In before what's-his-name comes and says "Akodo thread"
also in before cops try and say "Why are you so wrapped up in this? That's not normal" to try and shift attention away from the absolute corruption that rears its head once again.
View Quote

You got a bad attitude mister.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:32:13 PM EDT
[#9]
The Kealoha family, the gift that keeps on giving. SMH.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:40:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Has Hawaii finally repealed the law that allows police to have sex with prostitutes in order to investigate them for prostitution?
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:41:31 PM EDT
[#11]
The story of Kealoha's transformation from self-described "knucklehead" to the charismatic leader of the Honolulu Police Department is why so many officers flat-out love the guy — because he comes with the message: "If I can, you can, too."

"When I was growing up, more important than education to my family was morals. They told us 'Be a good person.' "

Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:41:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Puerto Rico makes Hawaii look like Switzerland.

Let's make them the 51st state!

Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:42:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Aloha, Mark

Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:43:22 PM EDT
[#14]
A Hi Ho
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:43:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:43:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:45:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:47:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Look at this Maui cop - arrested 5 times in 1 year and still on the force, also multiple incidents where she should have been arrested.  She married into this same corrupt family of cops!

"WAILUKU, MAUI (HawaiiNewsNow) - A Maui police officer has been arrested five times in just over a year for offenses ranging from child endangerment to DUI to skipping court.  Rachel Garvin's five arrests happened between early January 2015 to late January 2016.
Her trouble began in 2014 when she went by her married name, Kealoha.

While picking up her son at school one day, two teachers believed she was intoxicated, but allowed her to leave with her son. A few minutes later, she crashed into a guardrail.  Responding Maui police officers, including a lieutenant, didn't give her a field sobriety test and allowed her to leave the scene with a friend.

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/31596881/exclusive-mpd-cop-arrested-5-times-in-1-year-still-on-the-force/

Look at this little gem

"While picking up her son at school one day, two teachers believed she was intoxicated, but allowed her to leave with her son. A few minutes later, she crashed into a guardrail.  Responding Maui police officers, including a lieutenant, didn't give her a field sobriety test and allowed her to leave the scene with a friend."

Arfcops, does that make you proud how strong that Back the Blue Brothers is?  Cops willing to fame innocent people for each other - cops willing to endanger children as long as the drunk is a fellow cop.
View Quote

OLD NEWS. She was terminated back in 2016 and is no longer a police officer.
Her child endangerment conviction was upheld and will follow her for the rest of her life.  Inky too.  
As a point of reference it is currently December 2, 2020.

Rachel Garvin worked as a police officer for more than eight years and had been working in the Wailuku Patrol District before she was transferred to the police Receiving Desk after she was arrested in the DUI case. MPD terminated her employment in May 2016.
https://www.mauinews.com/news/local-news/2016/09/former-officer-fined-150-for-drunken-driving/

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:54:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

OLD NEWS. The officer is NOT still on the police force.  She was terminated back in 2016 and is no longer a police office.  Her child endangerment conviction was upheld and will follow her for the rest of her life.  Inky too.  As a point of reference it is December 2020.

Rachel Garvin worked as a police officer for more than eight years and had been working in the Wailuku Patrol District before she was transferred to the police Receiving Desk after she was arrested in the DUI case. MPD terminated her employment in May.
https://www.mauinews.com/news/local-news/2016/09/former-officer-fined-150-for-drunken-driving/

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/26697/Capture_JPG-1712249.JPG
View Quote
Barring additional evidence the jury finds her not guilty.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:56:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Damn democrat pieces of shit
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:58:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Aloha
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 10:01:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Good, fuck them all...
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 10:24:16 PM EDT
[#23]
HPD once relieved me of 300 bucks.

They said I was a drug dealer.

I was a minimum wage earner with two crappy jobs.

35 years ago, and I'm still angry.

Link Posted: 12/2/2020 10:50:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Hawaii is a corrupt tropical shit-hole; who knew?  The second story is from 2016.  You've had four years to outrage about it.  Time to find something else to stroke out over.
View Quote

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Kealoha-corrupt-chief-of-police-and-drug-queenpin-wife-convicted-Other-cops-too-/5-2398126/?r=-1&page=1&anc=89493739#i89493781

I called it boys! Rather than discuss the actual issue at hand, attack the person posting!  TBH I thought it would be more along the lines of "You are from MN, you just must hate Hawaii because of the weather"

Clearly,cops just desire you to not look at the corruption, believe that they are perfect or at least 'well every career has a few bad individuals'

The fact that the married relative got arrested 5 times in 1 year yet still kept her job as a cop is impacted how by the 5 arrests happening in 2016?
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 10:56:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Corruption at it's finest .  Disturbing abuse of power .

gd
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 11:00:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Citizen:  What is your name officer?
Officer:  Hung, Officer Hung.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 11:54:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Kealoha-corrupt-chief-of-police-and-drug-queenpin-wife-convicted-Other-cops-too-/5-2398126/?r=-1&page=1&anc=89493739#i89493781

I called it boys! Rather than discuss the actual issue at hand, attack the person posting!  TBH I thought it would be more along the lines of "You are from MN, you just must hate Hawaii because of the weather"

Clearly,cops just desire you to not look at the corruption, believe that they are perfect or at least 'well every career has a few bad individuals'

The fact that the married relative got arrested 5 times in 1 year yet still kept her job as a cop is impacted how by the 5 arrests happening in 2016?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You called what?  Sorry, but that is a big no.  You posted a news article from 2015 (with no context that the officer was FIRED the following year and you even stated the officer was still on the force) and somehow didn't expect someone to say something?  
And would you expect any different if you posted a 2015 newspaper article about a proposed gun ban without putting it in context that the article was from 2015 or that the proposed law was never passed???
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 11:58:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You called what?  Sorry, but that is a big no.  You posted a news article from 2015 (with no context that the officer was fired the following year) and somehow didn't expect someone to say something?  And would you expect any different if you posted a 2015 article about a proposed gun ban without putting it in context that the article was from 2015 or that the proposed law was never passed???
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You called what?  Sorry, but that is a big no.  You posted a news article from 2015 (with no context that the officer was fired the following year) and somehow didn't expect someone to say something?  And would you expect any different if you posted a 2015 article about a proposed gun ban without putting it in context that the article was from 2015 or that the proposed law was never passed???

As someone who doesn't know if you two have a history, I can say that the second article was posted to support the article that the thread is about.
Its perfectly plain to see.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 12:02:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

As someone who doesn't know if you two have a history, I can say that the second article was posted to support the article that the thread is about.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't have any beef whatsoever with akodo.  He posted dated and inaccurate information.  Akodo specifically stated that the person was still on the force (incorrect), which gives the reader a perception that the officer was arrested five times years ago and is STILL a police officer.  If he had strictly posted an article noting that it was 2015 and not added the statement that she was still on the force, I would not have said anything.  

Is FIVE arrests in one year a huge ?  Absolutely.  To be very clear, she needed to be FIRED without question.  However, even after I provided accurate information as to her having been terminated in 2016, he did NOT update his post.   His post stated she was still an officer to fan the flames (knowing it was inaccurate after I posted the updated info and a link). I wonder why?

Link Posted: 12/3/2020 12:19:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 12:22:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Oh my stars!
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 12:25:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I don't have any beef whatsoever with akodo.  He posted dated and inaccurate information.  Akodo specifically stated that the person was still on the force (incorrect), which gives the reader a perception that the officer was arrested five times years ago and is STILL a police officer.  If he had strictly posted an article noting that it was 2015 and not added the statement that she was still on the force, I would not have said anything.  

Is FIVE arrests in one year a huge ?  Absolutely.  To be very clear, she needed to be FIRED without question.  However, even after I provided accurate information as to her having been terminated in 2016, he did NOT update his post.   His post stated she was still an officer to fan the flames (knowing it was inaccurate after I posted the updated info and a link). I wonder why?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I took his post to mean that she was still on the force to be arrested the 5th time. Whatever.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 12:29:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Akodo thread.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 12:29:26 AM EDT
[#34]
This begs the question:

Why did we let Ben Afleck save Pearl Harbor?
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 12:32:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I've known corrupt cops and politicians, but those two were insane and just didn't give two shits whether they were caught. Even if they were drug addicts that reads more like a bad Jack Reacher novel.
View Quote

All Jack Reacher novels are bad.

They suck, and blow.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 12:34:11 AM EDT
[#36]
Thick blue line
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 12:37:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Akodo thread.
View Quote
Look, I tried to apologize about the taking the girlfriend thing. He won't let it go.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 12:38:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 12:46:45 AM EDT
[#39]
I'm shocked a Democrat is going to do time.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 12:51:59 AM EDT
[#40]
Hawaii is a trailer park with palm trees and less pronounceable names.

Took me a couple of trips there before I finally realized that most of the locals were just a bunch of dark skinned methbillies.

Link Posted: 12/3/2020 1:32:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Hawaii is a trailer park with palm trees and less pronounceable names.

Took me a couple of trips there before I finally realized that m

ost of the locals were just a bunch of dark skinned methbillies.

View Quote

Ghetto with a beach.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 1:38:41 AM EDT
[#42]
Guessing the 2 extra Stars wouldn’t fit on the Chief’s epaulet
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 1:46:15 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Police Chief Kealoha likes fancy things.  

Turns out he got it 3 ways.  #1 stealing it from relatives #2 getting it from his wife who ran a prescription drug ring while being a county prosecutor.  (And driving around in a Maserati) #3 Stealing from taxpayers.

One family member was going to rat them out - and so they framed that uncle.  And they got two more cops to help

Chief - 7 years
Wife - 13 years
Lt. Hahn - 3.5 years
Officer Minh-Hung - 4 years

This case is a mess.  The thing they were trying to frame the uncle for was theft of a mailbox.  What they were trying to preserve was Uncle spilling the beans on the prescription drug sales the Wife was involved in.  Chief ordered the two cops to do the mailbox frame-job.  He's got leverage on the Lt. because Lt. is in bed in a corrupt solar-panel scheme with wife.  The Officer was roped in by a combo of family connections to the Chief and the promise of quickly rising through the ranks if he played ball.

Part of this required silencing granny, so they had her declared incapacitated - and used that status also rob granny of a couple hundred grand.  Oh, Wifey was banging a firefighter on the side, and she used the money she stole from granny to buy him a matching maserati.

Wife also got rank-and-file police to forge false theft reports related to credit cards - basically buy shit then when she can't keep up with the payments retroactively claim her card was stolen and reported to the police MONTHS ago.

Wife claimed she had to do all this because she wasn't only selling painkillers with fake prescriptions to other addicts, she was one to!

Look at all the stars on this dumb mother f#cker - 6 above his name tag - but could only fit 4 on his shoulders

So, do you think the rest of the cops on this department are as pure as the driven snow, or is the whole group  a bunch of liars?

https://www.staradvertiser.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/web1_20170106_brk_kea01.jpg

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2020/11/30/kealohas-be-sentenced-after-lengthy-delay-bringing-huge-public-corruption-case-an-end/

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2020/12/02/hawaii-news/co-conspirators-in-kealoha-corruption-case-are-headed-to-federal-prison/

https://junkyarddog911.blogspot.com/2020/12/honolulu-police-chief-and-his-wife.html
View Quote

Every cop working for that department is now suspect.  It's rarely about bad apples, and it's usually about bad departments with corrupt cultures.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 1:50:35 AM EDT
[#44]

L O L

Link Posted: 12/3/2020 2:03:30 AM EDT
[#45]
I lived here all my life. Like anywhere else, it has its negatives and pitfalls. On the most part, the majority of locals are friendly, helpful, and considerate.

I wouldn't want to live anywhere else but here on Maui. Too bad for the corruption and the drugs, but no matter where you go there will be junk going on.

Aloha to all.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 2:11:47 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I lived here all my life. Like anywhere else, it has its negatives and pitfalls. On the most part, the majority of locals are friendly, helpful, and considerate.

I wouldn't want to live anywhere else but here on Maui. Too bad for the corruption and the drugs, but no matter where you go there will be junk going on.

Aloha to all.
View Quote

Like their hillbilly counterparts, native Hawaiians are the most bipolar people.

Either nice, genuine, salt of the earth, shirt off their back types or territorial, tribal nutcases. Not much in between.

And Hawaii is an amazing place. Issues aside, if it wasn't so leftist and I could make a living there, I would move there in a heartbeat.

Link Posted: 12/3/2020 2:42:09 AM EDT
[#47]
I spent most of my life in the islands, the police force - on O'ahu especially - is corrupt as fuck through and through especially at the higher ranks.

Hell, I knew what cop each of the mahu hookers out at night had on speed dial, and which ones took bribes from meth dealers on the regular.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 3:17:07 AM EDT
[#48]
Hawaii the beautiful land of corruption and the low info voters who empower it.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 4:07:31 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Hawaii the beautiful land of corruption and the low info voters who empower it.
View Quote

Sen Whoreno is fucking insane, that alone would keep me from ever spending a dime in that state.  

To add, I am retired and we have a motor home and as much as I would love to drive the west coast, there is no way I will ever step foot in those communist states....
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 4:28:10 AM EDT
[#50]
I hope they cut their uniforms off in the public square for all to see.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top