Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:14:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in if I can get one of those student loans.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:19:49 PM EDT
[#2]
If everyone who voted for Trump took a couple of weeks off at the same time, the country would grind to a hault.  Let's call it reeducation for the commies.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:20:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I wish they would set up some “facilities”.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:21:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I bet her liberal snatch smells like Fritos and cabbage.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:23:29 PM EDT
[#5]
They were talking about "healing" but never use the word reconciliation...

Guess they are talking about "healing" themselves with a little retribution therapy?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:23:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll deprogram her ass
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:26:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Who dug her up? I haven't heard that cunt's name in years.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:30:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Katie...you are a fucking has been who can kindly
Lick my taint
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:33:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:36:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Katie Couric is well programmed by the Commies.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:37:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
id let her suck by thicc schlong
View Quote

That's an easy to increase your STD load.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:37:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I predict the MSM will continue to focus on Trump supporters throughout the entire Biden presidency.
View Quote

They can't. As Biden's Presidency goes on, Trump's approval rating will go up.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:37:54 PM EDT
[#13]
99% of the people that are part of the media machine have absolutely zero credibility with anything that I may or may not take into consideration at anytime . Kate is a part of that 99%
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:39:34 PM EDT
[#14]
She does anal no doubt
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:43:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Off to the re-education camps with you!

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/entertainment/2021/january/katie-couric-says-trump-supporters-need-to-be-deprogrammed

During an appearance Friday on HBO's "Real Time with Bill Maher," former CBS News anchor Katie Couric rebuked Republicans who failed to vote in favor of impeaching President Donald Trump and suggested the 74 million Americans who voted for the outgoing commander-in-chief need to be "deprogrammed."

"The question is how are we going to really almost deprogram these people who have signed up for the cult of Trump?" Couric asked.

And your (de)program director:

https://2inn3u3s3k9e1asyaw3g5gb6-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content//katie-couric-drunk-dancing-2.JPG

https://images.gawker.com/18k47xudrx1lgjpg/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_470.jpg

https://i0.heartyhosting.com/radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/couriccougarprowl_-_1.jpg?w=750&ssl=1
View Quote
Go suck start a 12 gauge you dumb twat.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:44:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
But who will work to support the .gov?
View Quote

That's what ive been saying all along.... Whos going to repair those downed powerlines after a blizzard or hurricane when thousands are in the dark... Who's going to answer the 911 call when grandma is in cardiac arrest or your house is on fire..... Who's going to make the repairs to that Lexus or BMW, or fix your HVAC system when it's 90 degrees outside...... How about your garbage cans.... Who'll empty them..  Pump your septic out... Deliver goods with that just in time delivery system..... Repave that road riddled with potholes.... Build your new house..... Crack, distill and make the thousands of chemical intermediates we use to make everyday products that we use daily... Grow, package and deliver the food that THEY also eat...

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:48:38 PM EDT
[#17]
The majority of large Corporate employers are re-education camps. Even some of the small ones.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:22:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
She does anal no doubt
View Quote

Head or anal, either end you're screwing a shit dispenser w/ that girl.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:46:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If everyone who voted for Trump took a couple of weeks off at the same time, the country would grind to a hault.  Let's call it reeducation for the commies.
View Quote

Best response I've read in a while. I know where I work almost 90% of the work force wouldn't be there. That place would shut down for those 2 weeks.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:09:24 PM EDT
[#20]
"Katie Couric, George Stephanopoulos, Woody Allen, and Chelsea Handler were among the media and Hollywood figures who dined with Epstein at the house in New York City in 2010, reported the Daily Beast in 2011. The event? A party for Epstein’s friend Prince Andrew, at the time the fourth in line for the throne in Britain."

She is a disgusting human being.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:11:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Projection.... go figure
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:21:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
If it got unpleasant for celebrities to say these things would it stop?
View Quote

Do bears shit in the woods?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:30:55 PM EDT
[#23]
I've seen the inside of her asshole.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:33:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yep.
Fuck that old skank and any like her.
View Quote
With a cactus.  Twice.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:39:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Something tells me I'm gonna get suspended from "Reeducation Camp."
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:10:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
She does anal no doubt
View Quote

Most likely. Amy Schumer set her up for it.

Schumer met Couric at some Woman of the Year event a couple of years ago. Couric got a text from her husband so got up to go greet him, but left her cell phone unlocked on the table. Schumer used it to text Couric’s husband, “I want anal tonight”.

Couric came back to the table and grabbed her stuff to leave, telling Schumer, “I don’t know why, but he wants to leave right now”.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:15:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The majority of large Corporate employers are re-education camps. Even some of the small ones.
View Quote

Correct, want to keep your job.  White males report for critical race theory.  

You are an evil racist by birth and you should hate yourself.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:22:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Off to the re-education camps with you!

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/entertainment/2021/january/katie-couric-says-trump-supporters-need-to-be-deprogrammed

During an appearance Friday on HBO's "Real Time with Bill Maher," former CBS News anchor Katie Couric rebuked Republicans who failed to vote in favor of impeaching President Donald Trump and suggested the 74 million Americans who voted for the outgoing commander-in-chief need to be "deprogrammed."

"The question is how are we going to really almost deprogram these people who have signed up for the cult of Trump?" Couric asked.

And your (de)program director:

https://2inn3u3s3k9e1asyaw3g5gb6-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content//katie-couric-drunk-dancing-2.JPG

https://images.gawker.com/18k47xudrx1lgjpg/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_470.jpg

https://i0.heartyhosting.com/radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/couriccougarprowl_-_1.jpg?w=750&ssl=1
View Quote
I would suggest my tax dollars would be better spent on the 60 million that voted for Biden
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:24:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:26:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:28:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Schumer met Couric at some Woman of the Year event a couple of years ago. Couric got a text from her husband so got up to go greet him, but left her cell phone unlocked on the table. Schumer used it to text Couric's husband, "I want anal tonight".

Couric came back to the table and grabbed her stuff to leave, telling Schumer, "I don't know why, but he wants to leave right now".

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She does anal no doubt

Schumer met Couric at some Woman of the Year event a couple of years ago. Couric got a text from her husband so got up to go greet him, but left her cell phone unlocked on the table. Schumer used it to text Couric's husband, "I want anal tonight".

Couric came back to the table and grabbed her stuff to leave, telling Schumer, "I don't know why, but he wants to leave right now".

If you didn't see "Luck Be In The Air Tonight" the internet has ruined you....
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:32:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I got Twatter banned for 12 hours for calling her a cunt. Being a hardened Husband, Father, Business owner and much much more I'm pretty sure they're going to come up really really short with de-programmers capable of dealing with folks like me. I've scored touchdowns, ridden bulls, crashed airplanes, won fist fights and I just don't care what liberal soi bois think. Never have. Never will. I might just weld her pussy shut just because I CAN.
View Quote

10/10  I like it
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:56:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Certain parts in the world, like places in the Middle East, don't have problems like Katie Couric...I wonder why?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:03:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
All they need is a military that follows orders over oath.
View Quote

That's a work in progress as we speak/post.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:19:44 AM EDT
[#35]
She neds more than a camera shoved up her was.

Stupid twat
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:04:07 AM EDT
[#36]

Is she pooping, cuz it looks like she's pooping
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:24:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:37:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:03:11 PM EDT
[#39]
That's cool, bitch.

You can be first in the stack at my door.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:10:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top