Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2022 6:54:31 PM EDT
Looking into buying one of these. Does anyone have any opinions/experience good or bad about these cars?

I want a hybrid sporty car, but I am not sure if this one is worth the purchase or not.
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 9:08:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 9:39:19 PM EDT
[#2]
They are beautiful.

I’d be weary to buy a vehicle that has such a suspect upbringing, small dealer/service network, plus it’s largely the same car that was sold over 10 years ago. For the money, I’d be looking at a Taycan or Audi GT etron.
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 11:38:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are beautiful.

I’d be weary to buy a vehicle that has such a suspect upbringing, small dealer/service network, plus it’s largely the same car that was sold over 10 years ago. For the money, I’d be looking at a Taycan or Audi GT etron.
View Quote

I've seen the Karma a few times, the proportions are off for me or something. Every time I see a Taycan I want to buy it. Haven't driven one, but aesthetically I want one in my life.
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 11:42:06 PM EDT
[#4]
It is definitely eye catching and kinda reminds me of a Maserati body style, but I was concerned about how much the value has dropped even with the 2018s. Wondering about any maintenance issues as well.

My boyfriend is getting the Taycan already so I was looking into the Karma as I have only seen a few on the road.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 1:21:25 PM EDT
[#5]
They were pretty.  As a supplier to the various generations of Fiskers, all I can say they were pretty cars.  They would be a nightmare as a vintage car because they were never in production long enough for anything (parts or procedures) to get standardized.  There was never enough volume for any excess parts so plan on moving mountains just to fix simple shit that would be two clicks on Amazon for most cars.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 7:13:09 PM EDT
[#6]
They don't run cheap according to my quick search...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 10:46:20 PM EDT
[#7]
I’ve only ever seen one in the wild, I thought it looked cool.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:58:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Always thought those would be badass with an LS swapped into it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top