Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 105
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 3:35:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By hoss622:

There is a 95% correlation between that haircut and cunty douchebaggery.  It's science.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BillythePoet:
I remember posting something to the effect of "I can tell that Karl is a douchebag by his haircut". I got dogpiled by the fans, lol. He really is cringe personified. The definition of don't be so open minded that your brains fall out.

There is a 95% correlation between that haircut and cunty douchebaggery.  It's science.

I'm glad it's not just me
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 3:50:09 PM EDT
[#2]

View Quote

Hey, man.

Nobody has made fun of your hair, or mine, either.

Link Posted: 5/21/2024 3:52:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By kozaki:

Hey, man.

View Quote

My hair is one of my few physical attributes NOT worthy of ridicule.  So I've got that going for me, which is nice.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 4:31:03 PM EDT
[#4]

My hair is one of my few physical attributes NOT worthy of ridicule.  So I've got that going for me, which is nice.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kozaki:

Hey, man.

My hair is one of many that can be ridiculed, but that's nature not choice lol
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 5:14:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 6:07:52 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

Its the hitlerjugend cut. Goes well with his SS smock and his kubelwagen.

But its ironic!
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 6:37:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Still putting the red in Red Lobster
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 7:58:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By AK-12:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AK-12:

What's the red lobster thing about?
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 8:04:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By AbleArcher:

What's the red lobster thing about?
View Quote
Have Karl claim you sponsored the staff dinner for one of his events, and a year later, the entire chain goes bankrupt.

Coincidence?

Link Posted: 5/21/2024 8:12:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By D_Man:
Have Karl claim you sponsored the staff dinner for one of his events, and a year later, the entire chain goes bankrupt.

Coincidence?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/157876/hmm57334-3220271.jpg
View Quote
It always amuses me how communism requires corportate sponsorship these days. Maybe Karl can get RATM and Pepsi to sponsor a shoot or something. What a bunch of tools.
Link Posted: 5/21/2024 8:20:21 PM EDT
[#11]

Just look at the circles he and his brand associate with and support.

This was a post today from TGF, and look at who makes sure to "love" it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 1:10:20 AM EDT
[#12]
So TacticoolGoulFiend posted about this and Karl has jumped on board too

Micah (one of Garand Thumb's video and content team) posted a video clip snippet on his own channel of him mentioning an optic failing and says "and you just have a hollow tube of glass that you are putting on a trans (video jumps from an edit) sorry about that, school shooter".  

Attachment Attached File

and in the comments:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Umm, Karl about your "joking about murdering people isn't joking" and the "excuse" that it's "just a joke" comments are coming from a guy that posted this on his social media:

Attachment Attached File

and Karl's fellow trans anarchist that is posting about Micah supported the security at an occupation event where an African American teen was shot and killed by masked gunmen who still have not been identified and Karl won't acknowledge it and has continued to collab with TGF.

Attachment Attached File

Oh the irony.

Link Posted: 5/25/2024 3:39:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Of course Karl has a problem with a GT video mentioning that the Nashville shooter was trans, but zero issue with the fact the shooter was motivated by the same *muh trans genocide* horseshit he loves to spout on his channel.
Link Posted: 5/25/2024 6:52:13 AM EDT
[#14]
"Glorifying murder", Karl? The so-called Trans week of vengeance was essentially 7 days of schizo posting and unhinged violent rhetoric immediately following an ftm gunning down toddlers in a Christian elementary school, I don't think you can spend five minutes on trans twitter and not be shocked at the bloodthirsty behavior there.

Link Posted: 5/25/2024 10:42:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By eesmith:
"Glorifying murder", Karl? The so-called Trans week of vengeance was essentially 7 days of schizo posting and unhinged violent rhetoric immediately following an ftm gunning down toddlers in a Christian elementary school, I don't think you can spend five minutes on trans twitter and not be shocked at the bloodthirsty behavior there.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/214740/IMG_9114-3222822.jpg
View Quote

EE, you won't be surprised that Karl still reads this thread and inaccurately references the thread to others:

Attachment Attached File

No Karl, "there is a thread on ARFCOM right now using pictures of school shooting victims to justify this shit" fails to mention that this thread, the "thread on arfcom" has been following your antics and posts pointing out your hypocrisy and folies and what your brand really is under the facade you try to cover it with.

Karl, winning them over in the comments as always:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 7:47:11 AM EDT
[#16]
What a fucking child he's turned into.

Karl, a real man (can you even define what a man is?) when challenged with proof of his hypocrisy sits back and re-evaluates his positions. He wants to be intellectually honest. He aspires to know and espouse truth.

What you are doing is pandering to a group of people because they are feeding your ego. It’s sad and it’s pathetic.
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 11:41:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: floridacop] [#17]
And Karl continues arguing and white knighting on a platform he said he was done with...

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

And this reply points out your view makes you an idiot Karl.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/27/2024 12:07:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By floridacop:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir388_png-3220281.JPG
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir388_png-3220281.JPG

Thats a motte and bailey.

Bait and switch.

The bumper sticker is the bunker they hide in, and it's not their actual position.

The ground they want to hold is that "we exist therefore you have to agree with everything I say about myself, and if you don't, it's literally genocide."

They really should stop pretendling like we don't know this stuff.

Yes, identities are political.

/ end quasi-rant.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 1:01:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

Bait and switch.

The bumper sticker is the bunker they hide in, and it's not their actual position.

The ground they want to hold is that "we exist therefore you have to agree with everything I say about myself, and if you don't, it's literally genocide."

/ end quasi-rant.
View Quote

Quite true.  

Look at the confusion in this post and the rejection of real world reality from TGF who Karl shares content with:

Attachment Attached File

Palestinian Autonomy is what gets you strict and violent laws against the very practice of sexuality and gender identity she is allowed to champion here.

"Afghan trans woman" is another liberty he has because he is here, not in Afghanistan.  

Neither place would welcome or tolerate him, yet he champions them and refuses to be a "political token".      

Who's being a little bitch for Hamas?
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 1:06:26 AM EDT
[#20]
And in his posts and replies about Micah and his trans shooter reference, Karl just posting that he wants to talk about others "crews" not him and his, I guess "community".

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 2:25:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: eesmith] [#21]

EE, you won't be surprised that Karl still reads this thread and inaccurately references the thread to others:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir392_png-3223576.JPG

No Karl, "there is a thread on ARFCOM right now using pictures of school shooting victims to justify this shit" fails to mention that this thread, the "thread on arfcom" has been following your antics and posts pointing out your hypocrisy and folies and what your brand really is under the facade you try to cover it with.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir393_png-3223594.JPG
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/214740/IMG_9114-3222822.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir392_png-3223576.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir393_png-3223594.JPG
Karl since you're reading this thread, please ask Tacticool Bacha Bazi(because that's the fate of effeminate males in her homeland) how she feels knowing she's been associated with lynching more black teens than the redneck tranny chud from rural Mississippi, because I haven't gotten an answer and I'm really curious.

Link Posted: 5/27/2024 2:29:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: eesmith] [#22]

Quite true.  

Look at the confusion in this post and the rejection of real world reality from TGF who Karl shares content with:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir400_png-3224596.JPG

Palestinian Autonomy is what gets you strict and violent laws against the very practice of sexuality and gender identity she is allowed to champion here.

"Afghan trans woman" is another liberty he has because he is here, not in Afghanistan.  

Neither place would welcome or tolerate him, yet he champions them and refuses to be a "political token".      

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:

Bait and switch.

/ end quasi-rant.

Quite true.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir400_png-3224596.JPG

>be a lib
>support black lives matter
>hate nazis
>immediately gun down black teens acting sus
>justify mass murder of Jews
wat mean?

Also:

AUSLÄNDER RAUS REMIX BASS BOOST!?? DEUTSCHLAND DEN DEUTSCHEN!?? REIMIGRATIONS HYMNE! BASS BOOST!

Link Posted: 5/28/2024 10:17:12 PM EDT
[#23]
pnwguerrilla appears to be in the crosshairs today:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

I actually can't tell who started it.
Link Posted: 5/28/2024 10:26:18 PM EDT
[#24]
pnwguerrilla appears to be in the crosshairs today:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir402_png-3226173.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir403_png-3226174.JPG

I actually can't tell who started it.
View Quote

Liberal satanic shitheads and their consequences have been a disaster for the human race.
Link Posted: 5/31/2024 8:35:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By alphajaguars:

Karl, a real man (can you even define what a man is?) when challenged with proof of his hypocrisy sits back and re-evaluates his positions. He wants to be intellectually honest. He aspires to know and espouse truth.

What you are doing is pandering to a group of people because they are feeding your ego. It’s sad and it’s pathetic.
View Quote

He always was one. You can plainly see it in the old videos when Karl and Ian were shooting matches together and it came time to compare scores.
Link Posted: 5/31/2024 10:49:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Ex_Sanguine_Nation:

He always was one. You can plainly see it in the old videos when Karl and Ian were shooting matches together and it came time to compare scores.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ex_Sanguine_Nation:
Originally Posted By alphajaguars:

Funny you mention match scores. Right about the time of the messy break up between the two.  Ian seemed to have really been working on his shooting skills.

Ian had the older YouTube channel, more subscribers, massive book deals, and now shoots well, can’t have that can we.

Was the breakup over huge ideological differences or petty jealousy? Who cares if the truth about what they believe comes out.
Link Posted: 5/31/2024 11:22:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Horned_Toad:

Funny you mention match scores. Right about the time of the messy break up between the two.  Ian seemed to have really been working on his shooting skills.

Ian had the older YouTube channel, more subscribers, massive book deals, and now shoots well, can’t have that can we.

Was the breakup over huge ideological differences or petty jealousy? Who cares if the truth about what they believe comes out.
View Quote

It's a type. The type that always needs to be different than what they perceive to be the status-quo, or to be 'better' than the status-quo, as they perceive it to be. It's something you expect from children, but represents stunted maturity when manifested in an adult.
Link Posted: 6/1/2024 1:14:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Little news on the Minister Karl of the Satanic Temple front.  But first we must remember he does not mix Satanic Temple and Inrange.  

Attachment Attached File

https://queersatanic.com/the-satanic-temple-and-its-eternal-nobodies/2/#chalice-blythe (I'm leaving the links cold)
When you address your "core supporters" on your Inrange discord about your Satanic Temple resignation, you are really mixing the two.

There has been some ongoing lawsuits and litigation involving former members of TST and Lucien Greaves (AKA "Douglas Mesner" and "Doug Misicko") and some of the top people in the organization, I won't call it a church.  Additionally there has been some internal upheavals and a few state chapters have left the organization.   Karl has resigned, it sounds like after he was replaced and locked out of their network.  

The whole resignation letter is posted at the above link.  But here is some snippets of Karl's involvement and roles:
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

There is also some chatter on facebook about this and some banter about Karl.  This is from the comments in the former TSTUK head's facebook post of his resignation:
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Bonus points for this post.  "The Leopards eating peoples faces party"  That's a new morale patch just waiting to be made for Karl's minions.    
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Karl on the receiving end of some Nazi or Communist style purges.  Anarchists can't even avoid fucking each other over.

And another glimpse into what someone who knows Karl and had interactions with him in a common community pursuit.    

This is what Lucien Greaves said on the Satanist Nextdoor Podcast ep. 46 about Karl at last years Satancon, remember this:

Attachment Attached File

"So we were really disappointed when in front of all the media, they decided to go with the performance that was completely off script as far as we knew, it wasn’t run past us. And there was a Bible torn up and a Blue Lives Matter flag was torn up. And we wondered how did this happen? Nobody told us this would happen. And when we sent a letter to some of the people involved with that and said that it was not, you know, it was not in our best interest to do that. Think what you will of the police, but it’s in our best interest to not get involved with “All Cops Are Bastards” type of protest or ripping a Blue Lives Matter’s flag. Because we work very closely with the Salem PD in preserving our fucking lives on a day to day basis. And the Salem PD is good enough oftentimes- park a car directly across from our headquarters. They contact us right away if anything’s wrong. They show up immediately and we don’t want anything to damage that relationship. The relationship was already strong enough that when it turned out we were on Fox News ripping up a Blue Lives Matter flag, we were actually asked about that. And we were given the opportunity to say that really wasn’t us. And you know, it’s scary to us. Like if you give somebody a reason to wait an extra 30 seconds or fill another cup of coffee before coming to HQ, that could be the matter between life or death for us. And I think we made that clear in our letter to them. And they actually, some of them got back to us, very offended that we had the audacity to suggest that we could put words in their mouths, that we could do such a thing, that we could say this." Doug Misicko (one of the AKA's for Lucien Greaves)  https://queersatanic.com/the-satanic-temple-and-its-eternal-nobodies/#invitation-to-leave

Fucking leader of the TST saying we actually have a good relationship with the police and need that relationship because people threaten us and we worry about those threats, but Karl with his hatred of all LE displays his ACAB mentality and fucks his partners.  Some in these threads have noted Karl and his ACAB attitude, but here an associate of his brings it up and out.
Link Posted: 6/1/2024 1:23:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Leftists always end up eating their own but to be fair that kind of behavior has very much drifted into those right of center in the past few years. What makes it so entertaining is the lack of self-awareness they all seem to have. I sincerely hope they haven't moved the Overton Window so far that we can't get back some normalcy when their movement burns itself out.
Link Posted: 6/1/2024 2:17:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Little news on the Minister Karl of the Satanic Temple front.  But first we must remember he does not mix Satanic Temple and Inrange.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/IR409_png-3229120.JPG
https://queersatanic.com/the-satanic-temple-and-its-eternal-nobodies/2/#chalice-blythe (I'm leaving the links cold)
When you address your "core supporters" on your Inrange discord about your Satanic Temple resignation, you are really mixing the two.

There has been some ongoing lawsuits and litigation involving former members of TST and Lucien Greaves (AKA "Douglas Mesner" and "Doug Misicko") and some of the top people in the organization, I won't call it a church.  Additionally there has been some internal upheavals and a few state chapters have left the organization.   Karl has resigned, it sounds like after he was replaced and locked out of their network.  

The whole resignation letter is posted at the above link.  But here is some snippets of Karl's involvement and roles:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir410_png-3229171.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir411_png-3229172.JPG

There is also some chatter on facebook about this and some banter about Karl.  This is from the comments in the former TSTUK head's facebook post of his resignation:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/IR404_png-3229179.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/IR405_png-3229180.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/IR406_png-3229181.JPG

Bonus points for this post.  "The Leopards eating peoples faces party"  That's a new morale patch just waiting to be made for Karl's minions.    
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/IR407_png-3229182.JPG  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/IR408_png-3229183.JPG
Karl on the receiving end of some Nazi or Communist style purges.  Anarchists can't even avoid fucking each other over.

And another glimpse into what someone who knows Karl and had interactions with him in a common community pursuit.    

This is what Lucien Greaves said on the Satanist Nextdoor Podcast ep. 46 about Karl at last years Satancon, remember this:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir224_png-3229197.JPG

"So we were really disappointed when in front of all the media, they decided to go with the performance that was completely off script as far as we knew, it wasn't run past us. And there was a Bible torn up and a Blue Lives Matter flag was torn up. And we wondered how did this happen? Nobody told us this would happen. And when we sent a letter to some of the people involved with that and said that it was not, you know, it was not in our best interest to do that. Think what you will of the police, but it's in our best interest to not get involved with "All Cops Are Bastards" type of protest or ripping a Blue Lives Matter's flag. Because we work very closely with the Salem PD in preserving our fucking lives on a day to day basis. And the Salem PD is good enough oftentimes- park a car directly across from our headquarters. They contact us right away if anything's wrong. They show up immediately and we don't want anything to damage that relationship. The relationship was already strong enough that when it turned out we were on Fox News ripping up a Blue Lives Matter flag, we were actually asked about that. And we were given the opportunity to say that really wasn't us. And you know, it's scary to us. Like if you give somebody a reason to wait an extra 30 seconds or fill another cup of coffee before coming to HQ, that could be the matter between life or death for us. And I think we made that clear in our letter to them. And they actually, some of them got back to us, very offended that we had the audacity to suggest that we could put words in their mouths, that we could do such a thing, that we could say this." Doug Misicko (one of the AKA's for Lucien Greaves)  https://queersatanic.com/the-satanic-temple-and-its-eternal-nobodies/#invitation-to-leave

Fucking leader of the TST saying we actually have a good relationship with the police and need that relationship because people threaten us and we worry about those threats, but Karl with his hatred of all LE displays his ACAB mentality and fucks his partners.  Some in these threads have noted Karl and his ACAB attitude, but here an associate of his brings it up and out.
View Quote
The layers of humor, schadenfreude and pathetic childishness in that series of exchanges makes a tasty casserole.
Link Posted: 6/1/2024 2:28:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Does this mean that Karl will not allow the Satanist to be involved in his "Brutality" matches?
Link Posted: 6/1/2024 2:56:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By sgthatred:
Does this mean that Karl will not allow the Satanist to be involved in his "Brutality" matches?
View Quote

I'm sure we've only seen the beginning of the petty slap fighting. Maybe the TST should sponsor their own Brutality match...
Link Posted: 6/1/2024 3:56:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Coffin-Nail:

I'm sure we've only seen the beginning of the petty slap fighting. Maybe the TST should sponsor their own Brutality match...
View Quote

Well the Satanic Temple putting on a "Brutality" (Trade Marked) match would be fitting as we have learned that when dealing with Karl "the devil is in the details".   Maybe Karl can replace the "Texas Star" in his matches with a "Pentagram"?   I mean he is getting slower because he refuses to do "Cross Fit" because of its evangelical connotations.  
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 5:31:05 AM EDT
[#34]
I'm shocked, shocked, that people that embrace the Father of Lies would engage in dishonest, duplicitous, and underhanded behavior.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 6:15:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Every group he's associated with seems to be comprised of the perpetually offended. I'm also curious how many of the women chatting in those screenshots are actually dudes. It would be completely miserable to deal with those types for any amount of time, let alone attend meetings with them.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 10:58:35 AM EDT
[#36]
He's no longer a member of the organization, but he signed out "Ave Satanas," so it's not like he's changing his beliefs.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 1:27:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Imagine having to admit in public you got kicked out of Gay Satan Club for being too insufferable lmao
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 2:39:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Imagine having to admit in public you got kicked out of Gay Satan Club for being too insufferable lmao
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 3:22:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Does this mean they will stop using the "Karl man bad" and the Satanist will start shunning him by saying "Karl man good"?
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 4:23:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By sgthatred:
Does this mean they will stop using the "Karl man bad" and the Satanist will start shunning him by saying "Karl man good"?
View Quote

They are actually atheists who don't believe in God or Satan but choose Satan as their mascott because Promethius is not edge-lordy enough.
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 4:51:45 PM EDT
[#41]
I had to unsubscribe from the Arizona Ghost Riders youtube channel because of that asshat.

Used to love that channel. 😞
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 5:40:44 PM EDT
[#42]
I'm shocked, shocked, that people that embrace the Father of Lies would engage in dishonest, duplicitous, and underhanded behavior.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/2/2024 7:45:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Wow.  What a Dangerous Dumbass!!
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 11:10:50 AM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

I could not have said it better.

I also saw this today, clearly Karl is having some issues getting people to come to his matches.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:48:48 PM EDT
[#45]

Well the Satanic Temple putting on a "Brutality" (Trade Marked) match would be fitting as we have learned that when dealing with Karl "the devil is in the details".   Maybe Karl can replace the "Texas Star" in his matches with a "Pentagram"?   I mean he is getting slower because he refuses to do "Cross Fit" because of its evangelical connotations.  
View Quote

Satanic Brutality is probably already the trademarked name for a metal band from Dubuque circa 1996.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 6:40:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Sirveaux:

Satanic Brutality is probably already the trademarked name for a metal band from Dubuque circa 1996.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Sirveaux:

Link Posted: 6/19/2024 10:07:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Still watching, thought this was interesting because it probably is a subtle little poke by Karl, but he released a video on M885A1 vs AR500 steel.  What I thought was interesting is his attire:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

A stylish Keffiyeh, in Palestinian colors and design.  You can read about it here: The Palestinian keffiyeh: All you need to know about its origins

Here is famous wearer of the design:
Attachment Attached File

Arafat

Here is another one:

Leila Khaled, who was a Member of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine and had a thing for hijacking airliners.

And here are some protesters in the US wearing them at the recent protests:
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Funny, a guy that really tries to pump social issues on his channel and social media has a thing for wearing Nazi camo, which he burned, and now is sporting a Palestinian Keffiyeh.  He must really have a thing for the Jews.  And while he has a bunch of white people on to talk about Black and African American issues, he still hasn't had any actual black people on to talk about it.   Man I wish Sammy Davis Jr was still alive...

Link Posted: 6/19/2024 10:09:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kingdead] [#48]
Still watching, thought this was interesting because it probably is a subtle little poke by Karl, but he released a video on M885A1 vs AR500 steel.  What I thought was interesting is his attire:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir412_png-3245755.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir413_png-3245757.JPG

A stylish Keffiyeh, in Palestinian colors and design.  You can read about it here: The Palestinian keffiyeh: All you need to know about its origins

Here is famous wearer of the design:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir414_png-3245762.JPG
Arafat

Here is another one:
https://www.tsi-mag.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Leila-Khaled.jpg
Leila Khaled, who was a Member of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine and had a thing for hijacking airliners.

And here are some protesters in the US wearing them at the recent protests:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir415_png-3245784.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/ir416_png-3245785.JPG

Funny, a guy that really tries to pump social issues on his channel and social media has a thing for wearing Nazi camo, which he burned, and now is sporting a Palestinian Keffiyeh.  He must really have a thing for the Jews.  And while he has a bunch of white people on to talk about Black and African American issues, he still hasn't had any actual black people on to talk about it.   Man I wish Sammy Davis Jr was still alive...

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cf/7c/2b/cf7c2bd69c68fe7abecfb58606142f2c.jpg

https://www.picclickimg.com/EnQAAOSwFuVlyO~g/Mauser-Luger-1895-Marlin-34-Remington-Ferguson-Rifle.webp  

View Quote

Karl didn't just take the bait, he swallowed the fucking hook. He'll never understand why he is disliked.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 10:27:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Oh Karl...

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Oh and some other tidbits he has put out...

He did a podcast with a Comedian who is also active with the Democratic Socialist of America...
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

And reposting nice little anarchist/marxist/communist inspired songs like this:

Attachment Attached File

"the day the Nazis died" by Chumbawumba

We're told that after the war the Nazis vanished without a trace
But battalions of fascists still dream of a master race
The history books they tell of their defeat in '45
But they all came out of the woodwork on the day the Nazi died

They say the prisoner at Spandau was a symbol of defeat
Whilst Hess remained imprisoned and the fascists, they were beat
So the promise of an Aryan world would never materialize
So why did they all come out of the woodwork on the day the Nazi died?

The world is riddled with maggots, the maggots are getting fat
They're making a tasty meal of all the bosses and bureaucrats
They're taking over the boardrooms and they're fat and full of pride
And they all came out of the woodwork on the day the Nazi died

So if you meet with these historians, I'll tell you what to say
Tell them that the Nazis never really went away
They're out there burning houses down and peddling racist lies
And we'll never rest again until every Nazi dies

Link Posted: 6/29/2024 3:32:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Sirveaux] [#50]
That's a really complicated diagram to basically say "poop face!"

At least it's not a lefty wall of text meme.

Comedian isn't very funny.  Her stand up is...not notable.  She'd be someone you'd hear and forget about.

But she has writing credits most recently for Star Trek Lower Decks, which, to give credit to socialist tendencies, is about as funny as the Gulag Archipelago.
Page / 105
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top