Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2018 7:39:49 PM EDT
Looking for something that's quiet but still gives a good throat hit.

The Juul seems to fit the bill but I hate the thought of having something I have to "break" into to refill(fuck paying for cartridges every single time I run out of juice).  I'm just looking for something cheap but satisfying that is quiet enough to take a few drags on here and there while I'm hunting.  So my Aspire Cleito is out because you can hear me sucking on that thing from a mile away.
Link Posted: 9/8/2018 9:56:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know about a good throat hit, but my Aspire Breeze and Suorins are very quiet stealth vapes.
At Disney last year, I'd hit and exhale into a straw/drink and no one said or saw anything.
Very quiet. Both use replaceable coils. Suorins use that high mg salt nic juice.

I have not tried the Juul.
Link Posted: 9/11/2018 2:16:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Here is a comparison picture of the mini ones I have, going L to R.  Juul, Laan and Cync.  The Juul has the least amount of flavors to choose from even though there are 3rd party companies making tanks compatible with the Juul.  I haven't tried any of them.  There are hacks out there to refill the Juul pods, haven't tried it.  The Laan allows you to use whatever nic salt juice you want since it uses nothing but refillable tanks.  The throat hit is way better with the Laan than the other two.  The Cync has a better selection of pre-filled pods than the Juul does, but it vapes more inconsistent than the Juul, and again there are ways to use your own juice with this one.  The Laan is getting the most time right now when I am going to events or in the car.  If I am traveling, I am taking the Juul with me b/c I don't want to bring juice bottles with me.

Link Posted: 11/25/2018 2:47:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I like the JUUL. Wife uses a 5% nicotine salt mint and I a Cuban cigar in it.
https://www.electrictobacconist.com/blvk-unicorn-cuban-cigar-30ml-nic-salt-juice-p5420
You can refill the pods 2 or maybe 3 times. You can also buy blank pods online.  
Do look at you tube videos for filling tips. Squeezing the sides of the pod when putting the rubber on prevents leaking, helpful stuff like that.

Do find a 5% nic salt you like as most flavors may be pulled from shelves due to the FDA having a hair on its ass, but there is a solid online support for it.
I’ve been using my JUUL More than my mod now. Nice little unit and even survived a washing.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 2:47:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Aspire Breeze 2

I seem to go through a little more coils but I am hoping it was just a fucked up batch.

Has a nice size tank, coils are easy to replace and you can mouth it (Roll) or throat hit.

Adjustable carb on it as well.

I am one of these guys that sub vape for smoking cigarettes and it is by far the best thing I have done.

Link Posted: 11/26/2018 6:32:29 PM EDT
[#5]
My buddy has a breeze 2. It works great as long as the coil doesn't burn and it doesn't flood the coil. He's always bitching about it but I don't have much experience with them.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 9:53:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Juul is the only thing I use really anymore.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 3:16:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Innokin EQ is another good option. I gave the whole pod system thing a try and didn't like it, so I went back to my subohm tank and mod. But the EQ worked really well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top