Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/8/2021 5:59:22 PM EDT
Mental illness.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 6:05:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Im betting you will see Libtards start trying to outdo each other.

"I've had more vaccine shots than you NAZI!"

and yes they are mentally ill.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 6:07:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Why would anyone do that?
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 6:08:48 PM EDT
[#3]
How many here have done this? Don't be shy...
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 6:09:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Interested in Novavax, but refuse to be part of the human trials.

Link Posted: 7/8/2021 6:10:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Welp. If you got the J&J shot they are now recommending one shot of the Pfizer.

Some parts of the world do not recognize Pfizer's shot, we in the USA do not recognize three of the other shots.

I know someone who got the AZ shots and the Pfizer shots. His wife also, + the Russian variant.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 6:11:32 PM EDT
[#6]
From any point of view they’re science deniers putting themselves at risk.
Time to ask why they want all of the Trump Operation Warpspeed shots?
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 6:11:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Vaxmax = master race.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 6:13:39 PM EDT
[#8]
VaxTardMax
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 6:13:59 PM EDT
[#9]
I was able to intercept an entire pallet of Pfizers first vaccine shipment. 4000 doses at 2 shots per dose. I've got it stored in a chest freezer in my garage. Ive been injecting myself every day, sometimes multiple times a day if I can stand it. The symptoms were terrible for the first few weeks. There were times I was completely paralyzed with pain, contorted like the Edvard munch painting and frozen in agony for hours. I became stronger and some of the worst symptoms subsided over time. I've been vaxmaxxing far almost 4 months now and I feel as though I'm becoming something greater than human now. I will continue to administer the injections into the same arm as long as possible. I'm increasing the dosages as much as I can stand and will maintain my journal.

Link Posted: 7/8/2021 6:15:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Even as someone who thinks getting vaccinated is a good idea; this sounds completely stupid.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 6:16:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Some parts of the world do not recognize Pfizer's shot, we in the USA do not recognize three of the other shots.

I know someone who got the AZ shots and the Pfizer shots. His wife also, + the Russian variant.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting times.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 6:16:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Stupidity out weighs common sense.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 6:17:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

this is America, the land of If "Some" Is Good, Then "More" Is Better!

c'mon, man!
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 6:17:59 PM EDT
[#14]
I know of at least one case where an individual deliberately gamed the system so they could get 4X doses of the J&J shot.
They are out there, sort of like the mentally ill people who can't stop eating metal or glass, there are vaxx seeking wackos who think the Chop Fluey is so frightening the only way to survive is by getting every experimental injection possible, for others it's just a way of taking virtue signaling to an exponential level.
My prediction:  The Mask & Vaxx Nazis will be first in line literally begging for the Mark of the Beast as soon as it's available.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 6:21:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Mental illness
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 6:24:01 PM EDT
[#16]
That can't be good for you.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 6:37:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I was able to intercept an entire pallet of Pfizers first vaccine shipment. 4000 doses at 2 shots per dose. I've got it stored in a chest freezer in my garage. Ive been injecting myself every day, sometimes multiple times a day if I can stand it. The symptoms were terrible for the first few weeks. There were times I was completely paralyzed with pain, contorted like the Edvard munch painting and frozen in agony for hours. I became stronger and some of the worst symptoms subsided over time. I've been vaxmaxxing far almost 4 months now and I feel as though I'm becoming something greater than human now. I will continue to administer the injections into the same arm as long as possible. I'm increasing the dosages as much as I can stand and will maintain my journal.

https://img.ifunny.co/images/30d77895fb2b639c56788e845a528c668c65138124e48bb76ea022af5a98f1ab_1.jpg
View Quote

k, thats awesome.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 7:37:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

https://img.ifunny.co/images/30d77895fb2b639c56788e845a528c668c65138124e48bb76ea022af5a98f1ab_1.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/8/2021 7:40:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Mental illness
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/8/2021 7:41:13 PM EDT
[#20]
They’ll be the first to turn....
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 7:44:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Isn’t that called “going full retard”?
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 7:45:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Isn't that called "going full retard"?
View Quote
With enough Mercury anything is possible.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 7:52:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

They want to be the first zombie on the block.  
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 7:56:36 PM EDT
[#24]
You can never MAX it. They'll just keep pumping out new shots so no one person can ever be fully vaccinated
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 7:58:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:01:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Medically irresponsible
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 8:04:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Some people like to stick doorknobs up their ass.

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top