Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2022 4:03:36 PM EDT
Sent everything to the designer today.  #5 is a compendium of WW II Sniper manuals.  It's composed of the best material drawn from over twenty manuals and is geared for collectors, museum directors or conservators, WW II re-enactors and people who enjoy reading that type of stuff.  Included in its entirety is the 1933 Soviet Sniper Manual, the very first post WW I sniper manual.
Link Posted: 10/21/2022 9:52:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Almost done.  Over 200 pages and includes the 1933 Soviet Army sniper training manual.  J. Plaster mentioned it in his book, History of Sniping and Sharpshooting.  I got my grubby hands on it and got it translated.  It's chapter 1 and stands alone.  There are twenty other manuals or books that I drew from for this project.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 7:46:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Everything has been submitted and today I stumbled upon an undated instructon sheet for the Lyman 5A scope.  Oh well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top